Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,800,557 members, 6,693,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 10:47 PM

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle (12979 Views)

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Looking To Meet Chat Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by debuscket(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2016
A working class lady below 27 in need of a serious r/ship pls hook me up on 089. U won't regret it, l promise

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by skyman200(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Im from Anambra, i need a girl friend or sex mate, im 24 years old and also cute, whasapp 08146901878 or ping me 5595e695
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gratia:
Yes o..my Anambra peeps
I rep Ukpo,Dunukofia lg
holla @ your girl..I reside around festac/satellite town area of Lagos.
Wow....u ar my sister oo, am frm obinagu akpu in ukpo, dunukofia lga
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Gratia(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adanazzy1:
Wow....u ar my sister oo, am frm obinagu akpu in ukpo, dunukofia lga
Oranto, Ukpo
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Gratia(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adanazzy1:
Wow....u ar my sister oo, am frm obinagu akpu in ukpo, dunukofia lga
Oranto, Ukpo
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by GentleNaaz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
3Ds
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
GentleNaaz:

Baby let's stop this face off. it's affecting me here. please I will tell u d truth. a girl mislead me. I thank God I have realized my mistake, I won't try it again. please forgive me. I will tell u exactly what happened. we can go anywhere to verify what happened. I will tell u d truth
It z too late my dear...jus move on
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by GentleNaaz(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
3Ds
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Lmaintrix: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
No need for long talk.. Seriously lady should whatsapp me... 08023124092
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Lmaintrix: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Am In Anambra ND u
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Rosheal(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2017
I am from Ihiala, Anambra State.I need a sweet lady for serious relationship. Add me on WhatsApp +233231935528, BBM D88EDB59
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Rosheal(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Any serious lady add me on WhatsApp. +233231935528
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by mscheev02(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Yaaay! Proud Anambra girl from Anaocha LG... Friends welcome

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nonywendy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
mscheev02:
Yaaay! Proud Anambra girl from Anaocha LG. D8D216D8.. Friends welcome
which town in anaocha?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Dominius(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Skies cee aka Mr paragon hit me up 4 business only 09011037648 or @IG Skiescee Facebook @Som Skies
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by mscheev02(f): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Nonywendy:
which town in anaocha?

Adazi Nnukwu
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by tracy23: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
am from neni anaocha LGA,reside in Delta, add me up on bbm D88D7C77

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valkaka(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
I am from Agulu.. Reside in Ghana, looking for a soul mate. Whatsapp me on 0249282139
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by michaelolushola: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Uchwilliam:
As d saying goes,‘out of sight is out of mind‘.lets meet here all anambrarians especially those that are single.pls make it fun.
Am from anambra,schooled at unizik,lives @ aba/ph thanx.i‘m tall,handsome(not very) nice and kul,funny and like having fun.i like caring,fun loving and playful girl.anything else we can talk about it.

Meet lots of Anambra girls and guys on LostRib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Dem boku!
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by PromiseUche(m): 6:06am On Aug 04, 2017
..
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by mscheev02(f): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nonywendy:
which town in anaocha?

Adazi NNukwu
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Dennisigwe: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnewi south here, ukpor call or dm me, 08161375104
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by doctorcovid29(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
How are u am Dr ayomide Godfrey am single medical doctor doing my PhD I stay in Ibadan. No child am 40 I need a serous relationship that can lead to marriage, tell me about ur self, occupation and location u can what's app me on +2348033196353
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by PromiseUche(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
My name is Promise Nonso, I am 1.8m tall, slim & light in complexion, I am 34, AA and A+
From Anambra State, Based in Abuja, an Engr & working.

Ready to settle down within a year or less, seeking for a girl with the underlisted attributes;

1. Pretty light skinned girl.
2. A University degree holder, Corp member or about to graduate
3. If you are from Anambra State, the better as it become 90% chance of working out, but not limited to, as the remaining 10% goes to neighbouring states with good convincing attributes.
4. 22 - 27yrs of age.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08081938081

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.