Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82291 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Truman155(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Akshow: attention seeker alias notice me.
done
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let's just kiss and make up and pretend like nothn's happened..imma xtian u knw cheesy
ROSYL:

Lmao......Oya sorry.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by oluski(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Buh wisshh kyn dressing dz dude dey wear sef all in d name of "fashion statement" in dt hz pic above hz dressing luks lyk a space suit, hm b astronaut?... Abi na werin hm wear do astra travel go see goldie 4 dream
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tundeayo2020: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm too loyal to make a beautiful girl like you cry

Abeg show me where and how I made you cry please
here
www.nairaland.com/1899792/goodbye-nairaland
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ceeceeco: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Denrele has nothing 2 do with truth. Born 2 be a liar.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by jovichi: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

One of the side effects of nollywood...

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Airforce1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
tundeayo2020: here
www.nairaland.com/1899792/goodbye-nairaland

well I'm back now to continue my good work

Be happy
kiss smiley
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by UmecheMoses(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Geenickel:

"Any one who's left d catholic faith and claims to have hs/her eye opened can b likened to a Pussy cat who which sees in d dark".
***Bishop Hillary Odili Okeke
bishop of nnewi diocese.
***RETHINK** bro....buh u cnt mk me flinch on my choice of religion!!
Sure do not flinch but ask yourself the following questions,
Y The use of Pictures when praying to Mary,
Why Pray to Mary,
How,can you explain prayers to saints in the church,
Or explain the teachings on man's sinful nature, constantly making man believe that he is a sinner, even after making the believers confession
How would you explain the term the pope is infallible,
or the outright rejection of pentecostalism, yet the Church believes in the personality of the Holy Spirit,
Y does the church allow culture to get mixed with spirituallity?
Look, aftet several years in yhe church, I realised that most of it's practices are deeply rooted in Roman Culture and customs. You can not pick a persons way of life and make it a religion masking it as christianity, these are my thoughts ,Basically, what ever is not biblical should be left because Christianity comes with its visible way of life, Nobody can set up rules or enforce ways for others to Get to God, God is a spirit and Those who worship him likewise.

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Geenickel(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
UmecheMoses:
Sure do not flinch but ask yourself the following questions,
Y The use of Pictures when praying to Mary,
Why Pray to Mary,
How,can you explain prayers to saints in the church,
Or explain the teachings on man's sinful nature, constantly making man believe that he is a sinner, even after making the believers confession
How would you explain the term the pope is infallible,
or the outright rejection of pentecostalism, yet the Church believes in the personality of the Holy Spirit,
Y does the church allow culture to get mixed with spirituallity?
Look, aftet several years in yhe church, I realised that most of it's practices are deeply rooted in Roman Culture and customs. You can not pick a persons way of life and make it a religion masking it as christianity, these are my thoughts ,Basically, what ever is not biblical should be left because Christianity comes with its visible way of life, Nobody can set up rules or enforce ways for others to Get to God, God is a spirit and Those who worship him likewise.

lets look at it this way..u love sumone,love to have him or her around u always.u definitely have a px of d person wc u always gaze upon..u use d photograph as an item of contact(faith wise)while praying for him or her..what does dat pc do for youIT REMINDS YOU OF D PERSON.dead or alive!!.... #simple#

The saints are the triumphant Christians(Catholics).. hu hv lived an exceptionally pious life worthy of emulation..and are now in the heavenly abode with the creator they soo much reverenced in their life time..just as u solicit help from a personality in power or in a highly placed position for favours.. so do we pray to the saints to intercede on our behalf to God for necessary graces for our salvation.

After confession.. forgiveness is conditional..if the penitent does not do the necessary penetential actions wc can include mortification n almsgiving...*we are all sinners...bro

The pope's teaching is infallible..because he is not just their as a head or a ruler..buh as a link between God n d church..d pope is a human hu can make mistakes but this excludes d teachings or edicts he makes wc are solely guided by d holy spirit...

The HOLY SPIRIT is d #force# behind d catholic church..Pentecostals are not descriminated by d catholics.bt their teachings are not wholesome.

The faith n believe of d catholics are based not only on d bible but on doctrines and traditions...
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by UmecheMoses(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Geenickel:

lets look at it this way..u love sumone,love to have him or her around u always.u definitely have a px of d person wc u always gaze upon..u use d photograph as an item of contact(faith wise)while praying for him or her..what does dat pc do for youIT REMINDS YOU OF D PERSON.dead or alive!!.... #simple#

The saints are the triumphant Christians(Catholics).. hu hv lived an exceptionally pious life worthy of emulation..and are now in the heavenly abode with the creator they soo much reverenced in their life time..just as u solicit help from a personality in power or in a highly placed position for favours.. so do we pray to the saints to intercede on our behalf to God for necessary graces for our salvation.

After confession.. forgiveness is conditional..if the penitent does not do the necessary penetential actions wc can include mortification n almsgiving...*we are all sinners...bro

The pope's teaching is infallible..because he is not just their as a head or a ruler..buh as a link between God n d church..d pope is a human hu can make mistakes but this excludes d teachings or edicts he makes wc are solely guided by d holy spirit...

The HOLY SPIRIT is d #force# behind d catholic church..Pentecostals are not descriminated by d catholics.bt their teachings are not wholesome.

The faith n believe of d catholics are based not only on d bible but on doctrines and traditions...
Let me inform you sir that the bible only gave us a way, Jesus, God's word never permitted us to pray through Peter, Steven or James. again I ask 2nd Corinthians 5:17 talks about the new phase of a man who is in Christ, how can God's word say you are righteous and yet you go on declaring yourself a sinner, do you think Christ died for us to remain sinners? Hmmmm 08067895454 whassap me. I need to share some hidden truths with you
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by haryomikun(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
rattlesnake: How can u friend a alien like this and live long
Gbagaun!
Incomplete secondary education grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
eyyyaaaa...!!! anyway try xplaining to her that u dont knw d perrson u' d have done something, but she should pls tell u so u' ll knw wat to do....
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Sunglow: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory
Stop deceiving itself oooooo no such thing as pulgatory
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by DaBullIT(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
This joke may come out as insensitive . forgive me. As at the time of typing the comment I'm laughing

That being said

I won't be surprised if Nollywood makes a movie titled

Goldie's Revenge / The return of Goldie (vengeance)
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Sunglow: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2014
DaBullIT: This joke may come out as insensitive . forgive me. As at the time of typing the comment I'm laughing

That being said

I won't be surprised if Nollywood makes a movie titled

Goldie's Revenge / The return of Goldie (vengeance)
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Airforce1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
cheesy
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Sammyblaq(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
denrele don dey komot en leg o.
Who kill her denrele? *objs voice*
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little

How did you know he was telling lies if you not a lier yourself
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Airforce1(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
B4UIWAZ:

How did you know he was telling lies if you not a lier yourself

I don't banter words with anything that has a Vagiiina

Sorry
grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by debbydee(f): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
ifyndy:
Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.

i support this. kindly click like if you are in support of denrenle to go back to dream land.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by 123papas(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
May her soul Rest in Peace. Amen
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by UmecheMoses(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2019
Geenickel:

My dear, ever deity, or spirit being has its mode of worship.
Ifa worshippers will not read bible to sing psalms to Ifa, Sango worshippers have things they worship with.
The God of Israel who Christians pray to has his modus for worship. He said he alone has given a name by which people will be saved, unfortunately we humans use our human ideas to worship God...
Go back to Exodus, he said you shouldn't make images of even Himself God, because He is a Spirit, so, stop all the prayers to heavenly personalities and pray to God through Jesus the High priest. Every other prayer form is a perversion in Christianity. You either do it right or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.