Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82290 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by timawoku(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Certified FOOOOOOL!
hey, don't you know a joke when you see one? Where is ur sense of humor?

6 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol, as expected, only atheists will argue the possibility.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Idrismusty97(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chai! I see this topic before i no gree comment. See as i missed first page. Daris god o!

Moral lesson: Take all topics as potential frontpage material. smiley

4 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Idrismusty97(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
acidosisTM: Lol, as expected, only atheists will argue the possibility.
Wise Christians would also argue the possibility. This is simply bullcrap!

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
I believe Denrele this time. I understand he is gay. He can't lie about this. Haba! Will they pay him for lying? He even admitted his mum prayed for him. May God him.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by hollieroshi8(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
severee: grin of course we know she was killed by kenny and d1's alaroro, una dey fly the gal up and down yet u were too cheap to carry physio follow body to know her well being
abi na cry
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by sirjohnson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
I dont believe it.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Pronmix(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Errrrr...okay. *side eyes*

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by scobaba: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
na so 'stone' talk da year when we dey school say 'castro' dey worry am to revenge who kill am.

abegi. angry
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by iamsegsy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
maybe he's just imagining it cry
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by fireforfire: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Even me sef... i know who killed her.

but i wont talk
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by timilehing(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naturally, Denrele is not a sane human.

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
The hair on his head is suffocating his brain to think right.

3 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by priscaoge(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
WDFshockedshockedshocked..Is he imagining or what?cheesycheesy

Anyway who am I to doubt ur dreams after all I no follow u see Goldie 4 dream.

Btw MizMyColi n Kachisbarbie haven't seen this postundecidedundecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by nairaman66(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
A sick le cell talking!

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by iceberylin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yabaleft angry
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Wisdytech(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
God knows better than Man!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by davdandam(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Prophet denrele Joseph lol
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: Wise Christians would also argue the possibility. This is simply bullcrap!
No, sir.

I believe in dreams. Dreams can be manipulated. I'm not saying his assertion is true, but the fact that the dead can pass instructions to the living cannot be over-ruled.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Which kind lie be this na?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tefund(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
you know who killed her now...start posting their names here
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by karpentar: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

So, who killed her?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by mployer(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think Denrele should be arrested undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
acidosisTM:
No, sir.

I believe in dreams. Dreams can be manipulated. I'm not saying his assertion is true, but the fact that the dead can pass instructions to the living cannot be over-ruled.
Even your Bible speaks otherwise. Remembered Saul and Samuel? Or what was his name self?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by UnknownT: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Soon it will make FP again that Denrele retweets what Nairaland said about him

3 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by femi4: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
countsparrow:

See fresh legs!!! see ur face like baby face, when u smile amazing grace...
baby baby cinderella

see your body smooth and tender

forever we stay together

no retreat and no surrender

all these girls dem get agenda
get bad luck like Arsene Wenger
ehhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little

Does he have a drug history?? Crack/cocaine?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Teegold88(f): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by XuteSleeks(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Do the dead lie? If she says he knows then he does. Either way he's...
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by egopersonified(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele, Denrele,Denrele, how many times did i call you? When will your life change, hope you are not aspiring to be the next charly boy man.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Another nollywood story -_-

Ehn he should tell us who killed her then
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little
you are a liar,denrele started lying right from the day he was concieved in his mother's womb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.