Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Can I Immigrate To Australia To Work????? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Immigrate To Australia To Work????? (871 Views)

Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? / Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Can I Immigrate To Australia To Work????? by brainny74(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2014
i am a Medical Radiographer by profession and i really wanted to immigrate to Australia, having heard of general skilled workers and direct skilled workers visa, but don't even know where to start from. please nairalanders help me with any info, any will be highly appreciated.
hoping to hear from you people. thanks.
Re: How Can I Immigrate To Australia To Work????? by symbian03(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: How Can I Immigrate To Australia To Work????? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
^^

(1)

Anybody In Gothenburg Sweden? / Graphic Pics: 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Fatal Accident In Enugu / Pls Advice Me On South Africa To Naija Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.