Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54542 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by rexzqcom(m): 4:31am On Sep 21, 2014
The business of life and death which the international arms trades represents, often are covert. Less than 30% of it are transparent. Over 70% are shady in nature. Even the Usa operates more often than not, in the veiled arms market. The case of Iran-Contras arm deal comes to mind. A situation when the CIA had to receive drugs (cocaine) from Contra guerrilla army, sold them in the US, and use the proceed to buy arms for Contra to sell to the Iran govt, who was their vowed enemy. This unsavory deals was promulgated to circumvent the same USA law that forbid the sale of any new arms, ammunition, and spare-parts for their existing armaments purchased earlier during friendly time. The Contra-Army themselves were illegal guerrilla force fighting their elected Sandinista govt of Nicaragua. Won't be surprised, if this so called deal with the SA, is actually a deal where Israel is the actual seller by way of South Africa transit. Such are the covert natures of international arms trafficking.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Caseless: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Gboliwe:

Your opinion sweerie. I don't see it that way.
u need help.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2014
rexzqcom: The business of life and death which the international arms trades represents, often are covert. Less than 30% of it are transparent. Over 70% are shady in nature. Even the Usa operates more often than not, in the veiled arms market. The case of Iran-Contras arm deal comes to mind. A situation when the CIA had to receive drugs (cocaine) from Contra guerrilla army, sold them in the US, and use the proceed to buy arms for Contra to sell to the Iran govt, who was their vowed enemy. This unsavory deals was promulgated to circumvent the same USA law that forbid the sale of any new arms, ammunition, and spare-parts for their existing armaments purchased earlier during friendly time. The Contra-Army themselves were illegal guerrilla force fighting their elected Sandinista govt of Nicaragua. Won't be surprised, if this so called deal with the SA, is actually a deal where Israel is the actual seller by way of South Africa transit. Such are the covert natures of international arms trafficking.

Can you bushmen actually stick to topics you know about and stop pretending you have any idea how arms are traded between countries?

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by fxskye: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
tecmon: Let El-rufian and apc say what they like, call PAO and GEJ what u like , i still maitain that apc is the embassy of Hell in Nigeria, never in the history of this country have we had this type of campaign of filth and mud slinging by an opposition party,bereft of any agenda or manifesto ,no plans to better the lives of Nigerians, only travelling all over the world on campaign of calumny against the person of GEJ and christain leaders, imagine the type lie they spread about PAO b/4 the jet issue, how do you now believe a confirmed liar , for the lies they have spread against PAO, God will reply them in action.

Stupid:ty in action.......so APC is more influential than party PDP which is d govt of d day.

Here is analysis for u:

Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

When the "Man of God" Pastor Ayo got a dash of a private jet in 2012, he and his crowd said it was "for God's work", and I was hoping and believing since then that the jet would carry him higher and closer to heaven to shorten the distance and time with which his "prayers for the nation" will be answered so that "Boko Haram" will be crushed by his tribal and "Christian" president, Ebele Jonathan!

I am now disappointed but not shocked nor surprised that this private jet now engages in illegal weapons trafficking!

I am now compelled to check my Holy Bible or ask some theologians whether the "work of God" includes weapons trafficking and money laundering!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.36 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wanted tobuy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

The End User in this case cannot be different from "Boko Haram" that is now busy writing electoral results in advance for President Jonathan.

One by one, the financiers and sponsors of "Boko Haram" are being exposed.

Do we need to say more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
fowowe411: My problem isn't Jonathan or Ayo Oritshejafor* but the writeup of Ffk trying to drag christians into an holy solidarity,one thing am very sure here is that somehow is into some shady deals and 100% sure it is not for Boko haram cos i blieve christians are not the one sponsoring Boko haram as some people are trying to paint it.I SMELL MONEY LAUNDERING!

Hard as it is to fathom, Govts do destabilize their own states to achieve certain objectives. GEJ's was to create ethnic/tribal division in Nigeria so he could divide the country (their first aim) or at least stay in power longer. He started off using Henry Okah, before Oritsejafor became the Chief Gun-Runner for the GEJ govt. Believe it or not, the plan was that if in case Nigerians refused to fight each other after all the bombs, certain parts of the North would be totally destroyed such that no elections would hold there thereby cutting into Northern/Opposition votes. But most of you are not enlightened enough to 'see'.

It wasnt money laundering but a clear case of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by fxskye: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
millionaireman: If at all you are not a Jihadist Muslim, you are an atheist, or at best a nominal Christian - a Christian by name. Can you even read and understand what you read? If you own a vehicle and you lease it out to a transport company, must you know who and what the managers of the transport business you leased your vehicle to transport with your vehicle? The Oritsejiafor man has a plane, he leased it to a company. The company further rented the plane to nother company. Even a moooron must understand that Oritsejiafor may not know where and where the plane goes, including this use of the plane for the trip to Jo'burg, South Africa. Your lot believe stories that Christian Association leaders sponsor Boko Haram whose only business is forcing Nigeria to replace Nigeria's Common Law practice with Sharia criminal codes system. Is their no decorum, no limit to telling lies in your lots' lust for control of apex political power from Aso Rock after next general election?

This is for u
Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

When the "Man of God" Pastor Ayo got a dash of a private jet in 2012, he and his crowd said it was "for God's work", and I was hoping and believing since then that the jet would carry him higher and closer to heaven to shorten the distance and time with which his "prayers for the nation" will be answered so that "Boko Haram" will be crushed by his tribal and "Christian" president, Ebele Jonathan!

I am now disappointed but not shocked nor surprised that this private jet now engages in illegal weapons trafficking!

I am now compelled to check my Holy Bible or ask some theologians whether the "work of God" includes weapons trafficking and money laundering!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.6 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wanted to buy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

The End User in this case cannot be different from "Boko Haram" that is now busy writing electoral results in advance for President Jonathan.

Do we need to say more?

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by akwunmi(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2014
fxskye:

This is for u
Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.6 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet, wanted to buy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

Do we need to say more?
tnk u my broda ooo,
E still supriz say sum empty headed Nigerians de supot diS thugs....
NAWAAA OOO.
GOD HELP US O.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by rexzqcom(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Can you bushmen actually stick to topics you know about and stop pretending you have any idea how arms are traded between countries?

Mr cityman, there's no indication in my post that I know how arms are traded between nations. I don't operate in the underground network of these deals. I only illustrated one of numerous declassified or exposed secret arms deals that are now common knowledge. Yes, most arms deals are covert. Any state, rogue state, or bands of insurgents and bandits who have the money can get arms they want without paper trail.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
LajaLaba: Hahahaha thanks so much for the laugh little man!Bla bla bla Haba! just wan make u know say no be all of us mumu oo

I never expected a little brain like you to understand. Continue laughing at your ignorance
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by josite: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
papa ayo is my friend.and he is one to whom much has been given so it is not a suprise that the society expects him to be above suspicion like ceasar's wife.from day one he has not been tranparent about how he came about the jet leaving room for conjectures and again this jet was meant to enhance his gospel spreading activities so why is it now a commercial jet and worse still use in connection with arms and ammunitions.all things are lawful but not expedient ,the bible says and a man will be adressed the way he dresses.he dresses like a mafia ,talks like a mafia and now involved in arms,no mattr how remote.if i am ayo i will ask for forgiveness from GOD AND MAN AND RESIGN MY CAN HEADSHIP and reverts to his first calling.only GOD can tell what lies ahead for him if he doesnt retrace his steps hobnobbing with a president that knows nothing about honour.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by stcool(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
www.staemti.com

BEFORE LIES BECOMES TRUTH IN NIGERIA TREND

I stand today to make my voice heard before lies becomes truth in Nigeria…a dangerous trend if not checked would adversely affect the future of this country.
The issue at hand being the case of Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor, the cash and the Jet saga. I would be looking at this topic in 3 segments.

Belief- I have known Pastor Ayo for Years now, firstly as my Pastor, spiritual father and mentor. I hold my belief on the fact that he is a man with integrity, a man that has fought for the rights of Christians in this country like never before, a man who believes that everyone in this country has the right to their religion without being forced into conversion my any person or group.

In case you do not know although we have genuine and faithful Muslims in this country who believe that everyone has the right to practice their religion and no one should be held at gun point or forced to convert. I know such Muslims, I have them as friends. But in every bunch we have the rotten ones; they are the crocodiles, posing as Muslims, these ones with an insatiable taste for human blood. The ones that are bent on bringing the whole country to a standstill, the ones that burn down places of worship, market places, schools etc., kidnap both the young and old and force them into modern day slavery with the aim carrying out their croaked desires. These ones and their sponsors have a hidden agenda to bring to rumbles the nation we have built together.

The fact- I obviously refused to comment on this subject matter until I get my facts right. The fact is did the church buy a jet for Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor- yes at least that is an old news. But the fact remains that the money use in buying this jet was born out of necessity, the members felt due to his travel engagements he needed a jet, hence decided to get him one. The money used in buying the Jet came for ordinary members like you and me. Some gave as high as 50 million naira and some gave as low as 500 Naira and some that did not have gave nothing. It was done out of joy, without even the knowledge of Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor, until on his birthday when it was presented to him.

The church having felt that it would cost more to manage and run the Jet decided to lease it out to another company to manage while also ensuring it caters to the travel needs of Pastor Ayo Orisejiafor. In order to make it legal as required by the laws of this country, it had to be registered with CAC under the name Eagle Air and also obtained permit from NCAA before the lease was effected. The Jet left the hands of the church since August 2nd 2014 before the recent incident.

The truth that cannot be summonted remains the fact that the Nigeria Intellegence agents have come out to state that they hired the jet from the company it was leased to and clearly stated their mission to South Africa. The company the jet was leased to have also come out to state that the Jet was leased to them and has been under their management.

So the questions are:

- What went wrong, who is afraid of Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor?

- Although some argue that it happens sometimes that the military can decide to use cash for such transactions when the need arises, instead of the usual bank wire transfer. Who authorized it and what necessitated the use of cash payment?

- Why did they hire that particular Jet, and why did the military intelligence not declare its intentions to their South African counterparts prior to the planes departure and arrival. Since it was a Military exercise and both parties should have been aware.

- Why are the likes of Nasir El-rufai, and Lai Mohammed turning it into a political issue and using such to dis-respect the office of CAN and Christians in general?

In summary, I wish Nasir El-rufai and his cohorts would concentrate on better things rather than to malign and dis-respect Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor, CAN and Christians alike. I can’t remember a case where any Christian has come out openly to insult the Sultan of Sokoto under any disguise even when they aligned themselves with past administrations that where Muslims and ruled the country for decades. As Christians we accepted it as the general wish of the masses and abided by peace.
Does it mean that now that a Christian is in the helm of affairs and Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor has made it open that he stands by him and supports his administration all hell are bent on letting loose. Please we all have our choices it’s a free world, and as the CAN president he has the right to speak his mind without fears.

As better and more rational humans, I shall not resort to abuse or dis-respect the umbrella body for Muslims in Nigeria, because in so doing the like of Nasir El-rufai have achieved their aim. But my word of advice to him is that Millions of Christians in Nigeria will continue to stand by Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor and there is nothing he can do to change that. As they are united and support the Sultan, so do we Christians support our leader.

In case the order agenda is Islamizing this country, It will not stand because we are better informed both Muslims and Christians alike. And we all are free to practice our religion without fears, and belong to whatever political affiliations we like.

Long Live Nigerians.

#ISTANDFORAYOORITSEJIAFOR

#BEFORELIESBECOMETRUTH
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by LajaLaba: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
gboss4sure:

I never expected a little brain like you to understand. Continue laughing at your ignorance
Little brain your fada hahahaha grin grin
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by wirinet(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
rexzqcom: The business of life and death which the international arms trades represents, often are covert. Less than 30% of it are transparent. Over 70% are shady in nature. Even the Usa operates more often than not, in the veiled arms market. The case of Iran-Contras arm deal comes to mind. A situation when the CIA had to receive drugs (cocaine) from Contra guerrilla army, sold them in the US, and use the proceed to buy arms for Contra to sell to the Iran govt, who was their vowed enemy. This unsavory deals was promulgated to circumvent the same USA law that forbid the sale of any new arms, ammunition, and spare-parts for their existing armaments purchased earlier during friendly time. The Contra-Army themselves were illegal guerrilla force fighting their elected Sandinista govt of Nicaragua. Won't be surprised, if this so called deal with the SA, is actually a deal where Israel is the actual seller by way of South Africa transit. Such are the covert natures of international arms trafficking.

All you are saying are lies and and half truths. I am sure you were not born or conscious enough to know what transpired during the Iran-Contra scandal. It is sheer bullsh1t that less than 30% of international arms deal are done transparently, only deals between rogue nations or rogue organizations are done in clandestine manner. So you are now comparing the Nigerian government to Nicaraguan rebels. If you took time off to read up on the Iran - Contra affair, you will learn that the CIA had to sell weapons clandestinely to Iran because there was an arms embargo on Iran and the Reagan administration was desperate to free American hostages. From there some of the weapons were diverted to the contras in Nicaragua. When the scandal blew open, it almost consumed the Reagan administration. Colonel Oliver North took the fall for the whole scandal and was dismissed and prosecuted. So it smarks of dishonesty to to use that singular scandal to try and justify the illogical and disgraceful way, the Nigerian government is going about this illegal arms deal cum money laundering scandal.

National governments do not resort to illegal means to procure arms, they negotiate and conclude business through normal financial and diplomatic channels.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by allimercy: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
it is very shameful that some people can read, but they cannot think. They only get wisdom when calamity befell them. I cannot imagine why people are so ignorant of what is happening in our country. To me, it appears that they are dead sleeping, but only be awake when struck with thunderstorm.

I think people that are talking ill of the CAN president should revisit the history of Nigeria and that should begin to give them wisdom. If they cannot marry Nigeria history with the current development, they are living corpses walking on the street. You see information is power and if you don't get it, you are lost. All I will say is that stop criticising the CAN president, cos what you do not know is more than what you know.

I expect only Boko haram agent(s) to respond negatively to this matter. Otherwise PEACE...
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by stcool(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
allimercy: it is very shameful that some people can read, but they cannot think. They only get wisdom when calamity befell them. I cannot imagine why people are so ignorant of what is happening in our country. To me, it appears that they are dead sleeping, but only be awake when struck with thunderstorm.

I think people that are talking ill of the CAN president should revisit the history of Nigeria and that should begin to give them wisdom. If they cannot marry Nigeria history with the current development, they are living corpses walking on the street. You see information is power and if you don't get it, you are lost. All I will say is that stop criticising the CAN president, cos what you do not know is more than what you know.

I expect only Boko haram agent(s) to respond negatively to this matter. Otherwise PEACE...

Exactly, until people begin to realize that they is more to it than meets the eye.
The only hands they can point to Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor is that his church owns the jet. And they have thrown away the fact that it was leased out and the company accepted that it has custody of the jet.

Else without bias let them come out with a clear description of his offense for us to see and analyze as educated folks.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by elohorayodele: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Metallurgist:
The truth can't be eclipse by falsehood, try hard as u may fkk, it does take a genious to spot a blatant cover up lie like this one, one good thing the south african goverment are not APC yet the reject totally this silly, cheap attemp to woodwinkle the truth, shame on orisejafor for abusing his position, shame on fkk for being a political dog, shame on the nigerian goverment for abusing our collective intelegence.

Why won't u be hoodwinked! You said 'woodwinkle the truth'? What is 'intelegence' and 'genious'?. Either you are very dumb or you smoked some really bad shite. Really funny how people like you who can't express themselves like you have so much to say. Silly AP-Shit dog like you just open your gutter and spew rubbish.If you have proof Oritsejafor is a terrorist-show it or forever shut your mouth on matters you know nothing about.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by DaBullIT(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

He he he
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ify84(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
LajaLaba:
Look here Ify as a good christian u can't cover sin...This man cup is full and i'm expecting CAN to do the needful.......He has to go Ole nla!

now that south Africa has come clean... which sin are we covering.... none. don't destroy ur own... no matter what
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ify84(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Spuggie:

This is not about religion bro.....Rise above hate.
unverified money laundry u say, despite the glaring evidence. Christianity is about standing for the truth.
Nigeria will never be great if we continue to think, act and vote based on ethnic and religious lines. we can pray all we want in the church and mosque but things will remain same. There should be strength in diversity as US have shown.
FFK has lost relevance and its high time he realised it

glaring evidence.... south Africa is returning d money without tracing it to Pastor Ayo... u see
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by LajaLaba: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
ify84:

now that south Africa has come clean... which sin are we covering.... none. don't destroy ur own... no matter what
U dey craze zombie?He told us the Jet is for evangelism...For your eyes that one na for evangelism abi?wake up faster
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ify84(m): 4:21am On Oct 23, 2014
LajaLaba:
U dey craze zombie?He told us the Jet is for evangelism...For your eyes that one na for evangelism abi?wake up faster

and nothing stops a plane for evangelism being leased out in d time of no evangelism work.... so dat d plane can make profit to be used for the evangelism....
when talking with people... don't insult them, it doesn't make discussion healthy.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 23, 2014
ify84:

and nothing stops a plane for evangelism being leased out in d time of no evangelism work.... so dat d plane can make profit to be used for the evangelism....
when talking with people... don't insult them, it doesn't make discussion healthy.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by LajaLaba: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
ify84:

Oh come on give me a break..U started the whole don't destroy your life bla bla bla...Now see the rubbish point u doled out now undecided U really need a little knock in the head to set u straight before it's too late biko
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2015
ify84:

... A jet registered for evangelism used in smuggling the cash for illegal weapon procurement from a company that was not authorized to sell or deal in arms.

Methink it was illegal and unlawful for a cleric to use the church jet for business... because a church is registered as a non-profit making organisation. Uhm?!

“Also, under the Aviation Act, it is said that no private jet owner is allowed to carry his friends or turn it in into a ‘kabu-kabu’.

“So, law has been violated here and the Nigerian government is not bothered about it”.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ify84(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
JonBee1:

... A jet registered for evangelism used in smuggling the cash for illegal weapon procurement from a company that was not authorized to sell or deal in arms.

Methink it was illegal and unlawful for a cleric to use the church jet for business... because a church is registered as a non-profit making organisation. Uhm?!

“Also, under the Aviation Act, it is said that no private jet owner is allowed to carry his friends or turn it in into a ‘kabu-kabu’.

“So, law has been violated here and the Nigerian government is not bothered about it”.

Well, u have a point, only offence dre is using private jet for commercial

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.