Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54549 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Vikky014(f): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2014
ALAYORMII:

Some people are just too sillyy

Just bkuz boko haram is killing Christians, does that now give we Christians the right to start procuring arms and ammunition to start killing innocent Muslims?

What will that make us? What's gonna diferentiate us from boko haram?

Is that the doctrine of "if you were slapped in ur right ear turn ur left ear"

The Yorubas say "Eniti afi joye awodi ti ko le gbe ediye" (he who is given a position bur can't perform his duty(ies))

The President is the GCFR(if you know what that means) and he can't crush a handful of insurgents then what will he do if we are invaded by another country?
do u think isrealites dnt practise christainity?hope u know wht hapnd in central african republic?do u know dt turkey and syria were once a christain dominated country?pls pray o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Vikky014(f): 3:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Olyboy16:
I understand you plea and aspirations. But first i need to scold some silly points made by mr fani kayode.
Mr fani kayode from his speech has clearly shown how stupid, irresponsible and unpatriotic he is by dragging christians into this matter in the first place.
In a country of diverse beliefs and religions at the brink of dis-integration and religious chaos, i didnt expect our leaders and top politicians to still further deteroriate the situation by sprouting religious sentiments, vulgars and hatred campaigns!!
To start with, the boko haram sect is a terrorist group which has even been clearly condemned by muslims all over the world! I have tons of muslim friends who would even go to war against boko haram if they had the merit! And mind you, as opposed to what many christians believe, boko haram is killing muslims too! Do you want to tell me that majority of the population in the north and specificaly borno are christians? As at last year june only 23% of borno state's population are christians and infact are all mostly settled in maiduguri d state capital wich til date hasnt suffered any major bokoharam casualties! So who are the 200,300,50 people, youths, angry vigilantes and civilian jtf bokoharam have been killing? Arnt they mostly (if nt al) muslims and yes..christians together who probably stood up against their inhuman acts or just fell unfortunate of their inhuman actions?
Mr man, aside those obvious facts. I'm a muslim, and i hate the very essence of terrorism! So do most muslims in the SW,SE,SS even NC! A good proof are comments from muslims here on NL condemning the very essence of bokoharam!!
So if you christians nw buy all these weapons, who do wana kill? Who do wana declare war on? Is it the innocent muslims? Cos frm all u have said if u were given a gun to fight you would definitely kill me being a muslim without any crime commited! The only thing this ideous plan would end up bringing is massive religious war! I knw you've neva xperienced war b4, bt to gt a brief of what it looks like. Go search and watch documentaries of the recent muslim-christian conflict in the DR congo.
I am highly disapointed in mr fani kayode for dragging religion into dis mater! He is very irresponsible and selfish!
We can all live as brothers if we join hands to repel these political thugs and terorists! Hating your fellow man wont solve anything pls!
the terrorist group said dey r fightn for Allah and dey attend jumat prayers so if any imam preach against dem dey will b killed e.g sheikh albani.d best way of preachn now in ur mosque is to tag GEJ,IHEJIRIKA &CAN president as bokoharam.ur sultan shld declare war against dem first.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Olyboy16(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: the terrorist group said dey r fightn for Allah and dey attend jumat prayers so if any imam preach against dem dey will b killed e.g sheikh albani.d best way of preachn now in ur mosque is to tag GEJ,IHEJIRIKA &CAN president as bokoharam.ur sultan shld declare war against dem first.
My God! These kids again!!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Vikky014(f): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Olyboy16:
My God! These kids again!!
explain

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2014
beautiful write-up, been expecting something like this to clear up the air. somehow Nigerians are the ones destabilizing this our country with stupid sentiments. we are at war with both the external and internal and instead of us to lend our support, we are busy prioritizing politics just as we do to religious issues. I feel this apc peeps are taking things too far especially berem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by harffie(m): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: This man is one hell of an idle slug!! What a busybody!! Who sought your opinion in this matter?? Even Abati and Okupe and Maku, the three minions officially appointed to speak in such cases as this have so far held their tongues (or fingers as the case may be). If what was said by the intelligence agency was good enough for you, why bother us who don't find it satisfactory with this inane prattle

That you have chosen to bottle up the president's fart and sniff it to hold onto your edges in, replacement for the heroin and coke you were used to but can't afford these days, doesn't mean we must be forced to do thesame!!!

Just compare this with El-Rufai's reply and you'd feel sorry for this blabbermouth.
After all, ffk no even dey nairaland to read your post bro! Its well o! Let's take it easy

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2014
philips70:

Mr Truck Haulage, even the Oritsejafor and GEJ you guys are sheepishly defending with all your lives are laughing at your collective stupidity in this matter. Your analysis also laughs at you and wishing not a so stupid person dropped it here.When this jet was bought the world knew it was wholly paid for by GEJ and Company. Now we have seen the use. You, crazy Fani and all others should save us this cock and bull stories.
Tinubu, Buhari and boko haram you guys are defending with all your lives are laughing at your collective idiocy

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by millionaireman: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2014
beopened: When God was distributing intelligence......The Jonathanians including FFK were absent hence this silly attempt to spin,embellish and cover up a most heinous crime of both Ayo OritseJETfor backed by the clueless one

If you think we Christians will be fooled into supporting a useless man who parades himself as a man of God when we know that he is nothing but a street hustler in the sinful temple of crass partisanship having left his initial calling,then religious bigots like FFK who we all know is as duplicitious as anything should check their heads very well
If at all you are not a Jihadist Muslim, you are an atheist, or at best a nominal Christian - a Christian by name. Can you even read and understand what you read? If you own a vehicle and you lease it out to a transport company, must you know who and what the managers of the transport business you leased your vehicle to transport with your vehicle? The Oritsejiafor man has a plane, he leased it to a company. The company further rented the plane to nother company. Even a moooron must understand that Oritsejiafor may not know where and where the plane goes, including this use of the plane for the trip to Jo'burg, South Africa. Your lot believe stories that Christian Association leaders sponsor Boko Haram whose only business is forcing Nigeria to replace Nigeria's Common Law practice with Sharia criminal codes system. Is their no decorum, no limit to telling lies in your lots' lust for control of apex political power from Aso Rock after next general election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Billygee2u: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2014
why do almost all Nigerians see lies in naked truths?hatred kills eternally .
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sigolisis: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2014
beopened: When God was distributing intelligence......The Jonathanians including FFK were absent hence this silly attempt to spin,embellish and cover up a most heinous crime of both Ayo OritseJETfor backed by the clueless one

If you think we Christians will be fooled into supporting a useless man who parades himself as a man of God when we know that he is nothing but a street hustler in the sinful temple of crass partisanship having left his initial calling,then religious bigots like FFK who we all know is as duplicitious as anything should check their heads very well

Think straight bro, why are you biased in your mind, what is his initial calling? Is he contesting, what is wrong if a religious leader whose members are badly affected is giving back up and encouragement to the president to win the war against insurgency. If other pastors can't go to visit the president frequently, can't CAN president also go. How do you want to fight your own good fight of faith, is it by carrying weapons? Or should we wait until boko haram restricts all christians from worshipping their God. Have you ever listened to Shekau talks about the christians? Is it bcs you are in the south and you are least affected by insurgency attacks, have you ever seen any of the videos of the people that were slaughtered like chickens for being christians or is it an offence to have a christian president in nigeria? Haven't you seen the sultan of sokoto with mr president before?

Boko Haram is a common enemy that threatens the unity of nigeria and genuine muslims are against killings of innocent fellow human beings but sadly you are not. I have relations that are muslims and christians alike and I am not ready to loose any of them to terrorism bcs they are so dear to me, but remember that some people loose husbands, wives, parents, children, etc daily to insurgency attacks.

Pastor Ortsejafor's involvement has been clearly stated, if you can't comprehend it yet, then keep quite and stop inciting sane people on this thread.

The millitary chiefs came out to say they need supplies of ammunitions urgently and that america and other countries are not responding well due to protocols and other logistics involved, should the millitary retreat and tell nigerians that they can't protect us again because they have no arms. When some people came out months ago to say that shekau men are more equipped than the millitary, you know what you said at that time, when the FG applied for loans to buy fighter jets recently, people like you said what for that they should account for the ones collected earlier (fine, some top officers may be corrupt which is not acceptable) but won't you drive away the fox first before dealing with the fowl.

One should just do what is right and ignore people like you, you can't be satisfied

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Legendoscar2: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2014
fowowe411: I so much love this Ffk of a man because he does his job diligently!.He could actually have left christians out of this and I think he was only trying to appeal to our emotion which he has failed with me already.I won't say anybody is lying or saying the,but various goons on here should ponder on this my simple question-Of all the jets,planes e.t.c that we have in Nigeria,why is it oritsejafor's own that was use to procure millitary weapons?.Infact right now am begininng to believe that it was Jonathan who bought the private jet for this so-called CAN president!.What I think Ayo should do is to resign because he has brought so much disrepute to the body of christ in this country!.*Walks out of the thread*

You need to read the article again and then edit your comments...the man Leased His jet to a company who I turn sub contracted the jet to the money movers.

The Clergy man has acknowledged it was His jet but of course there is no way He will know what a third party will use His plan for. And BTW it is common practice for most private jet owners to lease out their jets when they are not using them instead of keeping the jet in a hanger and paying for taxes, cost of parking, maintenance etc.

I don't see a moral failure or even the case of culpability with the Rev Gentleman here and I am not a politician or a religious fanatic....I am all for truth, a fair hearing and justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by jatthobber(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2014
This guy just dug a hole for the Govt and it's impossible for them to come out of it rather we will make u sink into it the more. Silence would have just bin beta
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ADUKKY(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Legendoscar2:

You need to read the article again and then edit your comments...the man Leased His jet to a company who I turn sub contracted the jet to the money movers.

The Clergy man has acknowledged it was His jet but of course there is no way He will know what a third party will use His plan for. And BTW it is common practice for most private jet owners to lease out their jets when they are not using them instead of keeping the jet in a hanger and paying for taxes, cost of parking, maintenance etc.

I don't see a moral failure or even the case of culpability with the Rev Gentleman here and I am not a politician or a religious fanatic....I am all for truth, a fair hearing and justice

The moral failure in your analysis is that it is ILLEGAL to convert a plane registered for private use to commercial use. Check NCAA regulations to boost your knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by tomakint: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2014
ADUKKY:
The moral failure in your analysis is that it is ILLEGAL to convert a plane registered for private use to commercial use. Check NCAA regulations to boost your knowledge
Why quoting NCAA regulations now? Perhaps you have forgotten that 'All is fair in war' (like some unlearned kids here quote when talking about the Nigerian-Biafran Civil War). In case you don't know, Nigeria is at war, so no illegality involved.......and this war against Boko Haram must be won! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sigolisis: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2014
jatthobber: This guy just dug a hole for the Govt and it's impossible for them to come out of it rather we will make u sink into it the more. Silence would have just bin beta

That's not true, FFK's message is that some politicians want to link the arms procurement to religious group because of desperate attempts to get power

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2014
I can't believe my eyes seeing this rubbish been spewed by the rotten mouth of FFK.

Christians be very wary of your pastors who owns private jets because they could just be arms smugglers, money launders and even drug barons, using their private jets for the devilish business, while men will ordinarily unsuspect them since they are clergymen so to say.

Pastor, why involved yourself in the click of private jets owners when you are incapable of using and maintaining your craft all alone without leasing it out?
Pastor, why must your jet be be the one to be used for such a business when the FG has 10 private jets in their fleet?
Pastor, what also happened to all the security craft that only your own was deemed fit to carry out this dark transaction?
GOD will deliver Nigerians from wolves who call themselves pastors in JESUS name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by philips70(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Tinubu, Buhari and boko haram you guys are defending with all your lives are laughing at your collective idiocy

You are so irredeemably corrupt that your blood can be extracted to make vaccines against corruption yet you go by the name Sincere9gerian. I wonder how you will tell your kids about morals when you constantly stand the truth on it's head just for stipends. Your generation is doomed.

6 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by jiddodo: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2014
From ur comments, I thank God I didn't read. As I come see d topic: d jet n Ayo by FFK I knew it's just goin to be rubbish.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ozo13(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Metallurgist: The truth can't be eclipse by falsehood, try hard as u may fkk, it does take a genious to spot a blatant cover up lie like this one, one good thing the south african goverment are not APC yet the reject totally this silly, cheap attemp to woodwinkle the truth, shame on orisejafor for abusing his position, shame on fkk for being a political dog, shame on the nigerian goverment for abusing our collective intelegence.
immediately I finish reading d first two paragraphs, I was like menh dis one na deceit. Go and preach ya deceitful story to d south Africa govt
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Yustash001(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Awon Ole....na so God go dey catch dem one by one....
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Ussy4real(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2014

God bless you
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Akadile: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2014
It's obvious we''ve all lost our ways. FFK is obviously a gaffer in the president's pockets. How can he be defending such reckless act & calling it normal? The money was moved physically in order to avoid a trace. Why was there breakdown of communication with S.A. authorities? So many inconsistencies & coincidence s that cant be ignored. He should have just shut up his mouth. So many issues at stake here. Who will speak out? Definitely not ffk.
the president is busy giving National honours to 305 people including his cook without remembering any of the fallen heroes of this deadly disease. He didn't even send a condolence message to the family of late Dr. Adedevoh during her funeral. If we do not speak out, who will? The churches that are supposed to be the voice of conscience of the nation are in his pockets(remember Rev. Oritsejafor's escapades lately who is the CAN president). Pleases let's put sentiments aside & face facts. Our present leaders are insensitive. My only regret is that Dr. Ada Igonoh & her courageous colleagues who walked through the valley & shadow of Ebola will soon be forgotten & business is already back as usual. Time for sober reflection on the way forward for this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Wildrage: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2014
sigolisis:

Think straight bro, why are you biased in your mind, what is his initial calling? Is he contesting, what is wrong if a religious leader whose members are badly affected is giving back up and encouragement to the president to win the war against insurgency. If other pastors can't go to visit the president frequently, can't CAN president also go. How do you want to fight your own good fight of faith, is it by carrying weapons? Or should we wait until boko haram restricts all christians from worshipping their God. Have you ever listened to Shekau talks about the christians? Is it bcs you are in the south and you are least affected by insurgency attacks, have you ever seen any of the videos of the people that were slaughtered like chickens for being christians or is it an offence to have a christian president in nigeria? Haven't you seen the sultan of sokoto with mr president before?

Boko Haram is a common enemy that threatens the unity of nigeria and genuine muslims are against killings of innocent fellow human beings but sadly you are not. I have relations that are muslims and christians alike and I am not ready to loose any of them to terrorism bcs they are so dear to me, but remember that some people loose husbands, wives, parents, children, etc daily to insurgency attacks.

Pastor Ortsejafor's involvement has been clearly stated, if you can't comprehend it yet, then keep quite and stop inciting sane people on this thread.

The millitary chiefs came out to say they need supplies of ammunitions urgently and that america and other countries are not responding well due to protocols and other logistics involved, should the millitary retreat and tell nigerians that they can't protect us again because they have no arms. When some people came out months ago to say that shekau men are more equipped than the millitary, you know what you said at that time, when the FG applied for loans to buy fighter jets recently, people like you said what for that they should account for the ones collected earlier (fine, some top officers may be corrupt which is not acceptable) but won't you drive away the fox first before dealing with the fowl.

One should just do what is right and ignore people like you, you can't be satisfied
May God increase your intellect and bless u abundantly. The NSA is a muslim, a scion of the caliphate, the Minister of the defence is a former army General, a muslim from the North, the minister of state for defence is a Muslim, the vice president is a Northern muslim, are we to assume they are in cahoot with Jonathan and the Can president to destroy their region and their religion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Imoy(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Thesame overused tactic of trying to whip up religious sentiments!! What a poor sod.

Be it known to you, Femi, that 99% of those who question the character of the 50cents wannabe are christians!!!

Mumu man.
Is El rufai a christain?
Are u a christain?

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sigolisis: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
bitterpenis:

It's not about religion nor tribe or region, it's about leadership, it's about integrity, only those without conscience will support the government of the day, even though the opposition might be worse off, one should be able to condemn what is bad.....because the Muslims in the north don't publicly abuse or insult their leaders doesn't mean other religions shouldn't, if they don't, well probably because the Muslim leaders do not give room to its followers for insults, if the Christian faith were to defend themselves they will do it individually, and not secretly by a supposed head of Christian churches in Nigeria.....the other faith doesn't want him to fail, let's assume they do, he is not even helping matters, he is not trying to succeed.... a true Christian will criticise his/her leader when not on track, a true Christian will not support violence or evil, a true Christian will not kill, a true Christian should have a conscience and always stand for the truth and what is just

I partially agree with your post. But I hope you are current? The arms are not for christians, they belong to the millitary and that has been confirmed by many reliable sources. But are you condemning Jonathan or CAN president? If you condemn any of them at this point of Nigeria then your confession of faith should be reviewed. If you have a bus and you hired it out and the 2nd party further gave it out to a 3rd party, as the owner do you know who and who boarded your bus? 2ndly, even if Ortsejafor volunteered his jet for the govt to buy arms to crush terrorists in nigeria, it is worth it bcs of number of christian casualties so far in boko haram daily attacks, even if other pastors cannot CAN president should if there's a need for it.

We should thank God that we have christians in few strategic positions of authority in this country, if not only God knows what nigeria would have become today. Insurgency started when obasanjo (a christian became the president) and they clearly stated that they want nigeria to become an islamic nation or that Jonathan should turn to a muslim, did we hear anything from the quarters of those desperate leaders that are now criticising Jonathan. What is the meaning of POWER MUST COME BACK TO THE NORTH, many of these leaders are the ones sabotaging the efforts of the FG and makes it look as if nothing is being done. I tell you even if a respected Pastor E.O Adeboye is the president of Nigeria, northerners and some people in the south will criticise him and make people doubt his PhD credibility. That is why I personally cannot support any of those leaders for anything. Bros think and pray, all I want for nigeria is that we see ourselves as one, no one threatens the other and that no one is seen as a second citizen in his father land, nigeria belongs to all nigerians North, West, East and South, nobody is BORN to RULE. Let there be peace in Jesus Christ name

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Wildrage: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Akadile: It's obvious we''ve all lost our ways. FFK is obviously a gaffer in the president's pockets. How can he be defending such reckless act & calling it normal? The money was moved physically in order to avoid a trace. Why was there breakdown of communication with S.A. authorities? So many inconsistencies & coincidence s that cant be ignored. He should have just shut up his mouth. So many issues at stake here. Who will speak out? Definitely not ffk.
the president is busy giving National honours to 305 people including his cook without remembering any of the fallen heroes of this deadly disease. He didn't even send a condolence message to the family of late Dr. Adedevoh during her funeral. If we do not speak out, who will? The churches that are supposed to be the voice of conscience of the nation are in his pockets(remember Rev. Oritsejafor's escapades lately who is the CAN president). Pleases let's put sentiments aside & face facts. Our present leaders are insensitive. My only regret is that Dr. Ada Igonoh & her courageous colleagues who walked through the valley & shadow of Ebola will soon be forgotten & business is already back as usual. Time for sober reflection on the way forward for this nation
What should detain us is the purpose the arms are meant for and not the way and manner they are using for procurement. If the aim is to fight Boko haram and stop the bloodletting going on in the North why should anyone be concerned with how we go about getting the arms? These are extra ordinary times in Nigeria and it requires extra ordinary measures to stem our descent into anarchy . Those who keep emphasising the ownership of the plane used are the real enemies of this country, trying to give a religious connotation to the whole saga.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by omenka(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Imoy:
Is El rufai a christain?
Are u a christain?
I'm a Christian and El Rufai a muslim, so
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by legendsilver(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2014
KIRIJI: The Don & The Capone

Both from the same fraternity of South south creek.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by prowlG: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2014
MTN data Weekend promo price slash
250mb @N300
500mb @N700
750mb @N1000
1gb @ N1300
All data plans comes with minimum of 25days validity period.
Hurry now buy at www.mycheapdata.com
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ewatomi424(f): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]It is well
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by abdddone(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2014
you need not read all before you know it's all trash.
Wait o! Who's even talking? FFK, smtchew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.