Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54550 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin

He must have been on drugs while writing this unintelligent epistle tongue
on the contrary, his eyes are clear like we say.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ifaoni(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
God...get cheap datas for ur phones. Check my signature.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by NewNigeriaMind: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
And FFK is now the darling of igbos and jonathians. The same worms that called him names when he said he bleeped Bianca the Adaobi of igboland

33 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by egift(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK desperately trying to stay out of jail grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: on the contrary, his eyes are clear like we say.

What an irony.....Gboliwe is not defending FFK...

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

What an irony.....Gboliwe is not defending FFK...

Lol. I even noticed his MILF is "bonning" him.
You see, such is life. tongue
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol. I even noticed his MILF is "bonning" him.
You see, such is life. tongue

You want to start what will create problem? if she reads your comment now....you know what this will lead to tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

You want to start what will create problem? if she reads your comment now....you know what this will lead to tongue

What are you talking about? shocked shocked
Do you care to mention a name or names so I can understand you better? ?See my armpit ooo, there is no hair at all o.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

What are you talking about? shocked shocked
Do you care to mention a name or names so I can understand you better? ?See my armpit ooo, there is no hair at all o.

I thought I and obiagelli have settled you ladies? why are you still looking for her trouble? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by SamAfrik(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Its on!
The christian vs muslim war.

I guess that's what this is about.

Well for starters, FFK should go preach to his midget friend the Emir of twitter. You all are the ones heating up the polity. The companies involved exonerated Pastor Ayo, the FG exonerated him, only one who wants a war between the major religions will keep "mentioning" Ayo in this discussion.

No sir/madam,
on this particular 'war' ..... I am with the muslims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by SamAfrik(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Its on!
The christian vs muslim war.

I guess that's what this is about.

Well for starters, FFK should go preach to his midget friend the Emir of twitter. You all are the ones heating up the polity. The companies involved exonerated Pastor Ayo, the FG exonerated him, only one who wants a war between the major religions will keep "mentioning" Ayo in this discussion.

No sir/madam,
on this particular 'war' ..... I am with the muslims!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
SamAfrik: No sir/madam,
on this particular 'war' ..... I am with the muslims!

Na madam...
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

I thought I and obiagelli have settled you ladies? why are you still looking for her trouble? undecided
Did FFK give you some of his "high" leaves? I have no idea what you are talking about!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Did FFK give you some of his "high" leaves? I have no idea what you are talking about!

Shut up!

Stop feigning ignorance .. grin

You were angry the guy was looking over you...to give her attention.....lmaoooooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
SamAfrik: No sir/madam,
on this particular 'war' ..... I am with the muslims
Oga/Madam, you don't have to post it twice. I saw the mention the first time. tongue
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up!

Stop feigning ignorance .. grin

You were angry the guy was looking over you...to give her attention.....lmaoooooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehehe. Don't get it twisted darling. At times in life, its "the more you see, the less you understand"
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Hehehehehehehehe. Don't get it twisted darling. At times in life, its "the more you see, the less you understand"

hhehheeeeheheee grin grin

mo'gbo!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

hhehheeeeheheee grin grin

mo'gbo!

Sey you will rest now? tongue
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Sey you will rest now? tongue

Me? I'm always very cool...especially when dealing with hypocrites. tongue
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Me? I'm always very cool...especially when dealing with hypocrites. tongue

shocked
Where are the hypocrites you are dealing with now?
Btw, who asked if you were cool? I asked if you would now rest from your trolling tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

shocked
Where are the hypocrites you are dealing with now?
Btw, who asked if you were cool? I asked if you would now rest from your trolling tongue

lmao...you Gboliwe accusing someone of trolling?

The world is coming to an inglorious end.... grin grin
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Sall(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ffk what a pity. You are as fulish as the party you are against and as currupt as the party you are right now you only comment on social media only wear your interest at. Do You remember when you were lambasting this same PDP you are trying so hard to covered up the already expose corrupt government of bad luck jona .what were your accievement in your time as a minister only to come out on socialmedia to rant noncense nemesis will catch up with all of you one of this days

11 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

lmao...you Gboliwe accusing someone of trolling?

The world is coming to an inglorious end.... grin grin
Ask the moderators who between you and me is a troll.
Check the number of times you are banned daily plus your numerous alternative handles, that will tell you the truth.

Try and be like me. Always on the right side of the law.
Please, stop derailing this crack head's thread. tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift: FFK desperately trying to stay out of jail grin grin grin

Useless FFK. A renowned tribalist and an unapologetic igbo-hater.
Has now turn a religious war-stoker.

When things don't go our politician way, they always resort to the old , tried and tested religious divide.
Sorry, it is not working , not this time , not forever. We are wiser now

OritsejaforGATE - $9.3m money smuggling, BokoHaram weapon connection and GEJ complicity is embarrassingly vile and live. The cat is out of the bag. now we know the men behind the masquerade.

13 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe: Ask the moderators who between you and me is a troll.
Check the number of times you are banned daily plus your numerous alternative handles, that will tell you the truth.

Try and be like me. Always on the right side of the law.
Please, stop derailing this crack head's thread. tongue

Hheheheeehehhhee grin

so you have the effontery to accuse me of what you are guilty of?

Dear..you need Jesos! grin

I asked you several times to mention just one alternative moniker that I run here....you always come blank!

Stop accusing me unnecessarily.

Now stick to topic and stop derailing.

5 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Hheheheeehehhhee grin

so you have the effontery to accuse me of what you are guilty of?

Dear..you need Jesos! grin

grin grin grin grin stop trolling sweerie.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Jk210(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Not surprising in the least. The back and forth will always go on.

However, what I want to know is why we the youths don't come out and demand great leadership. I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter but obviously things have got to change. We can't go on like this.

Can we not demand for the type of leaders we want and try to look above ethnic/religious lines? For one there used to be passionate posters like afam4ever, jarus, aisha2 and co on this section but I noticed they've since stopped coming to the section probably because of the consistent tribal and ethnic slurs.

Can we not identify those we would wish to lead us and actively clamour for their political parties to push them forward or at least give them a chance at the primaries? Since PDP has already unanimously given President Jonathan their ticket then perhaps we should look to the other parties and try to influence who they bring forward.

Personally, I like Governor Fashola and his leadership style. While I feel he may be elitist sometimes, he still seems like someone with the mettle and willpower to take head-on the security challenges we have in the country currently. I've also heard about some other APC governors who are equally doing well in their states. Outside APC if we know of other credible candidates in other parties, we can still agitate for them. Why can't we clamour for their respective parties to push them forward rather than Buhari or Atiku or all the other recycled politicians? Let's have credible people or at least a different set of people at the polls.

We could use the social media to get the attention of the political parties or their bigwigs like Tinubu et al. If the twitter campaign for the chibok girls could get the attention of the world, then it can similarly help make our aspirations known.

We really do need a change and its better at the polls than in a war situation

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by mentorandfriend(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
We could all be wrong at the end, and FFK would be right. Oritsejafor has owned up to owning the jet, but has since declared that it was hired from him, thus he has no authority in what the new owners would use the jet for. Is that too much to understand?

7 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

grin grin grin grin stop trolling sweerie.

Hope you know you are owing me...
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Hope you know you are owing me...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am debt free.

The only thing I owe everybody, nothing special about you is "love". And that, I will always owe you and every other person. wink

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Gboliwe: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jk210: Not surprising in the least. The back and forth will always go on.

However, what I want to know is why we the youths don't come out and demand great leadership. I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter but obviously things have got to change. We can't go on like this.

Can we not demand for the type of leaders we want and try to look above ethnic/religious lines? For one there used to be passionate posters like afam4ever, jarus, aisha2 and co on this section but I noticed they've since stopped coming to the section probably because of the consistent tribal and ethnic slurs.

Can we not identify those we would wish to lead us and actively clamour for their political parties to push them forward or at least give them a chance at the primaries? Since PDP has already unanimously given President Jonathan their ticket then perhaps we should look to the other parties and try to influence who they bring forward.

Personally, I like Governor Fashola and his leadership style. While I feel he may be elitist sometimes, he still seems like someone with the mettle and willpower to take head-on the security challenges we have in the country currently. I've also heard about some other APC governors who are equally doing well in their states. Outside APC if we know of other credible candidates in other parties, we can still agitate for them. Why can't we clamour for their respective parties to push them forward rather than Buhari or Atiku or all the other recycled politicians? Let's have credible people or at least a different set of people at the polls.

We could use the social media to get the attention of the political parties or their bigwigs like Tinubu et al. If the twitter campaign for the chibok girls could get the attention of the world, then it can similarly help make our aspirations known.

We really do need a change and its better at the polls than in a war situation

This one is just waking up. Bro/sis goodmorning.
The igbos say - paraphrased- whenever one wakes up is his morning. So, good morning once again. tongue
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am debt free.

The only thing I owe everybody, nothing special about you is "love". And that, I will always owe you and every other person. wink

TEHN....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.