Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54540 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by oluamid(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ethnic sentiments is no longer working why not let's whip up the religious one.

Shior.

FFK has sold his soul to the highest bidder. Yesterday he was APC's mouthpiece now he's PDP's. Won't be surprised if tomorrow he becomes APGA's mouthpiece.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Sing on FFK.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
bitterpenis:
You as daft as your lame example, think before you come to social media and comment on national issues of importance, be logical and impartial

I have no time for brainless mofos like you. #Stay Clear. Provide a counter claim and void what I wrote instead of talking shit about national issues you have no single idea about.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ajadematanle: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is he the new GEJ spokeman?What do you expect from man that speak from both side of mouth

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by RuffRhyder(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
May times I look at this so called politicians & could not do without shaking my head for them because their doom is already at the door. It seems this fani-whatever thought, or has forgotten that most Nigerians are well learnered people that you cannot just brainwash with this his rubbish writeup. If they know what those guys has done the right thing, then why didn't they declear the money to the appropriate authority (Custom) at the point of entry, why did they carry more than the legally allowed amount of cash? At least if its something normal as said by fani kayode, they should have been aware of all this.
Look at someone who have not lived a good example in Nigerian politics now trying to convince the good people of Nigeria to believe his cooked story, Mtcheeew! Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ENDTIMES: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
They should just add "u" for your name, FFUK!!!

slowpoke!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
FrancisDiote: The funny thing about the whole issue is that you can't stop Jonathan come 2015 no matter how hard you try. I don't do politics but this is the candid truth.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by skyfall: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who is asking for this junkie's opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ify84(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Christians embarrassed me most times....
u can't see a Muslim talking negative about d sultan like dat over unverified money laundry....
a Muslim fundamentalist promoted a lie and Christians continue from where he stop.... just to embarass d pastor for loyalty to GEJ...
Christians.... we have too many nominal Christians around...
today they will insult islam, tomorrow they will insult themselves..... SHAME shame

4 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by BotherMleeper(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
mentorandfriend: We could all be wrong at the end, and FFK would be right. Oritsejafor has owned up to owning the jet, but has since declared that it was hired from him, thus he has no authority in what the new owners would use the jet for. Is that too much to understand?

revel in your buffoonery, you unwashed swine. but know this, the monthly payment for selling your soul ends in 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sweetgala(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
activatenigeria:

The same people may as well tell us that the leaders of the Christian community in Syria and Iraq are the ones behind ISIL and ISIS. They can also tell us that the Christian leaders in their respective countries are the ones behind Al Shabab, the Taliban, the Al Nusra Front, Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda, Daesh, Hamas, the supporter of APC, the Islamic Brotherhood and all the other terrorist organisations that have recently afflicted the world with their vile inhumanity, their sheer evil and their venal barbarism.

He just could not leave the boldened out,
And why does "janjaweeed" translate to "supporter of apc" in the comments box !

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sweetgala(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
ify84: Christians embarrassed me most times....
u can't see a Muslim talking negative about d sultan like dat over unverified money laundry....
a Muslim fundamentalist promoted a lie and Christians continue from where he stop.... just to embarass d pastor for loyalty to GEJ...
Christians.... we have too many nominal Christians around...
today they will insult islam, tomorrow they will insult themselves..... SHAME shame

Christianity is not synonymous with stupidity, when Jesus saw the traders in the temple he destroyed their tents and lambasted them there and then. Same for those who call the name of the lord in vain, for they that rebuke the poor and meek .

4 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by elklehamite(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
My friends, whether you guys agreed FFK or not it's not an issue. Your agreement or not with what he said to me is immaterial because not even your insulting FFK or Orisejakpo will change anything. Assuming it's true that the said money was actually laundered, there's nothing you guys can do about it and that means is that you guys can go and die because you guys are always reasoning up side down and never ready to look at issues objectively. Can this be more heinous a crime than what we are experiencing from Islamic terrorists. Is Orisetjakpo God that he cannot fall assuming it's what you guys are thinking? Is this amount more than what our past leaders have siphoned to the world bank that are stocked there. Just because he is a christian leader is now enough for you guys to start talking rubbish not trying to reason correctly again. How many of those our leaders in the past have you people killed because they carried our money? The most annoying thing is that the foolish Christians are not using their head to reason well again and read between the line. My prayers is that Nigeria will not become another Turkey in Jesus name. Oh ye foolish Galatians (christians) take note, you will continue to be referred to as an INFIDEL.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by nairaman66(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Things that people do for money- Mafikoloze.. Forgotten whatever the name is.. FFK fall him papa hand!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by LivingSoul34: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Anybody would say what FFK is saying if that is all it takes to stay out of prison.... Sharp guy!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Metallurgist: The truth can't be eclipse by falsehood, try hard as u may fkk, it does take a genious to spot a blatant cover up lie like this one, one good thing the south african goverment are not APC yet the reject totally this silly, cheap attemp to woodwinkle the truth, shame on orisejafor for abusing his position, shame on fkk for being a political dog, shame on the nigerian goverment for abusing our collective intelegence.
no insults meant but left to me,u didn't make any sense here
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by gabicon: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
i guess if FFK were still in APC the write up would have swung to the opposite. I hope the CAN president understands better the complaint of the catholic fraction of CAN now, you meddle in politics they drag you in the mud. religious organisations need to be neutral politically for societal equilibrium.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by dad007(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jk210: Not surprising in the least. The back and forth will always go on.

However, what I want to know is why we the youths don't come out and demand great leadership. I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter but obviously things have got to change. We can't go on like this.

Can we not demand for the type of leaders we want and try to look above ethnic/religious lines? For one there used to be passionate posters like afam4ever, jarus, aisha2 and co on this section but I noticed they've since stopped coming to the section probably because of the consistent tribal and ethnic slurs.

Can we not identify those we would wish to lead us and actively clamour for their political parties to push them forward or at least give them a chance at the primaries? Since PDP has already unanimously given President Jonathan their ticket then perhaps we should look to the other parties and try to influence who they bring forward.I am with you bro,let look for that someone who can paddle this sinking ship to the promise land.I assure you,their are a lot of us who will back him up in anyway we can.Jah bless Nigeria,Jah bless afrika

Personally, I like Governor Fashola and his leadership style. While I feel he may be elitist sometimes, he still seems like someone with the mettle and willpower to take head-on the security challenges we have in the country currently. I've also heard about some other APC governors who are equally doing well in their states. Outside APC if we know of other credible candidates in other parties, we can still agitate for them. Why can't we clamour for their respective parties to push them forward rather than Buhari or Atiku or all the other recycled politicians? Let's have credible people or at least a different set of people at the polls.

We could use the social media to get the attention of the political parties or their bigwigs like Tinubu et al. If the twitter campaign for the chibok girls could get the attention of the world, then it can similarly help make our aspirations known.

We really do need a change and its better at the polls than in a war situation
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by dad007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jk210: Not surprising in the least. The back and forth will always go on.

However, what I want to know is why we the youths don't come out and demand great leadership. I'm neither an APC nor PDP supporter but obviously things have got to change. We can't go on like this.

Can we not demand for the type of leaders we want and try to look above ethnic/religious lines? For one there used to be passionate posters like afam4ever, jarus, aisha2 and co on this section but I noticed they've since stopped coming to the section probably because of the consistent tribal and ethnic slurs.

Can we not identify those we would wish to lead us and actively clamour for their political parties to push them forward or at least give them a chance at the primaries? Since PDP has already unanimously given President Jonathan their ticket then perhaps we should look to the other parties and try to influence who they bring forward.I am with you bro,let look for that someone who can paddle this sinking ship to the promise land.I assure you,their are a lot of us who will back him up in anyway we can.Jah bless Nigeria,Jah bless afrika

Personally, I like Governor Fashola and his leadership style. While I feel he may be elitist sometimes, he still seems like someone with the mettle and willpower to take head-on the security challenges we have in the country currently. I've also heard about some other APC governors who are equally doing well in their states. Outside APC if we know of other credible candidates in other parties, we can still agitate for them. Why can't we clamour for their respective parties to push them forward rather than Buhari or Atiku or all the other recycled politicians? Let's have credible people or at least a different set of people at the polls.

We could use the social media to get the attention of the political parties or their bigwigs like Tinubu et al. If the twitter campaign for the chibok girls could get the attention of the world, then it can similarly help make our aspirations known.

We really do need a change and its better at the polls than in a war situation
I am with you bro,let look for that someone who can paddle this sinking ship to the promise land.I assure you,there are a lot of us who will back him up in anyway we can.Jah bless Nigeria,Jah bless afrika

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chai! I pity we christians, diz boko plpp are fightin for islam we xtianz sit down dey luk, dey kip killing us, stil we kip luking, am sure if it were tru dat d pastor really buy those arms it will b for those christians in d north to defend dem selves, still we xritianz kip callin him thief and mudrer all because some of us sit down in our comfort zone, is only d xritianz in d North dat no wot dey are really facin

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by WRITERSTAB: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Me tink APC have become hopeless and all they can do is peddle lies and overstretch matters that aren't worth 5minutes.
Anyway if you haven't read 'angel of death' a campus story,u are on a long thing @ www.writerstab.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by superstar3: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who is still taking FFK as serious someone?

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by macodollar: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cock and bull stories.
Meanwhile ensure the security of your cars today.

We are licensed distributors KingCobra Electronics, manufacturers of Original CrossTiger Car Security System. We are introducing this wonderful product into the Nigeria market to curb cases of car theft and burglaries. You can sleep with both eyes closed once this product is installed in your car.
Loaded with so many features for your car's security and driving comfort;
Keyless entry
Vehicle Locator 
Central Lock
LED indicator
Reminder of unclosed door
Anti Hijacking
Emergency Warning
Very cheap when compared to market price
Easy to install

Price: #7000

And so many other features.

Made to US standard for KingCobra Electronics, manufacturers of CrossTiger Car Security System
Compatible with most cars in Africa

Free delivery within Lagos.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by idirect(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mumu FFK
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by akandea(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is it just me? I can see reason in jumbo mumbo FFK wrote!
Guess he need to show his loyalty to the government in power at the expense of his own little remaining credibility. What some people will not do to survive ,chai there is God o in that lie you are dishing out oga FFK!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by project8(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK honestly u try bt not good enough,mayb ASARI DOKUBO will do better defending evil than these half baked poo u just spewed.
Ayo we are waiting anxiously to here from u,stop sending ur thugs to defend u,cos they are adding salt to injury

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sweetgala(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
nairaman66: Things that people do for money- Mafikoloze.. Forgotten whatever the name is.. FFK fall him papa hand!

Him papa self fall hand . He was born to a bastard he has acted true to self.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by abrahamolusoji: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
beopened: When God was distributing intelligence......The Jonathanians including FFK were absent hence this silly attempt to spin,embellish and cover up a most heinous crime of both Ayo OritseJETfor backed by the clueless one

If you think we Christians will be fooled into supporting a useless man who parades himself as a man of God when we know that he is nothing but a street hustler in the sinful temple of crass partisaship having left his initial calling,then religious bigots like FFK who we all know is as duplicitious as anything should check their heads very well

Bro 'judge not' whoever a pastor is is for The Lord to decide.ours is to pray for them and ensure our individual actions does not bring our Lords name into disrepute...we're not judges. only God can judge. U sound bitter but don't let it cloud ur good personality

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by andyanders: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good Job by Remi Fani Kayode. Go to Abuja and collect your own publicity job for the government. Meet Okukpe and he will surely deliver. Remi Fani Kayode, do not worry, PDP has an opening for you come 2015.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by aris2014(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
some time i do imagine how we nigeria think, his jet was rented out. Which was the main purpose, must he monitor if it was apc or pdp person that rent it.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by savanto: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Believe this...you'll believe anything. Yes, anything!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by aris2014(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
elklehamite: My friends, whether you guys agreed FFK or not it's not an issue. Your agreement or not with what he said to me is immaterial because not even your insulting FFK or Orisejakpo will change anything. Assuming it's true that the said money was actually laundered, there's nothing you guys can do about it and that means is that you guys can go and die because you guys are always reasoning up side down and never ready to look at issues objectively. Can this be more heinous a crime than what we are experiencing from Islamic terrorists. Is Orisetjakpo God that he cannot fall assuming it's what you guys are thinking? Is this amount more than what our past leaders have siphoned to the world bank that are stocked there. Just because he is a christian leader is now enough for you guys to start talking rubbish not trying to reason correctly again. How many of those our leaders in the past have you people killed because they carried our money? The most annoying thing is that the foolish Christians are not using their head to reason well again and read between the line. My prayers is that Nigeria will not become another Turkey in Jesus name. Oh ye foolish Galatians (christians) take note, you will continue to be referred to as an INFIDEL.

the money in question is to small to steal. I can send that money to uk with no one knowing. We should have rethink about the own issue before we start insulting the right person
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by jejew(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
SO MANY RUMOURS SORROUDING DIS SO CALLED AYO.WHAT WOULD A MAN WHO CALLED HIMSEF CHRIST FOLLOWER BE DOING WITH POLITICS.CHRIST WOULD NEVA BE PLEASE WITH HOW CHRISTAINS TODAY HAVE PARADED HIS NAME.THIS IS HYPOCRISY'S IN HIGH ORDER.I NOW C Y CHRIST WILL DENY MANY ON D DAY OF INSPECTION.BE ON D WATCH....RELIGION AND POLITICS ARE TWO DIFFERENT MASTER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.