Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (8824 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Generalkorex(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
yorex2011: The lies in this forum are becoming too much angry angry
you just knw op is a man.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Goldenboy007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Crappy liar ! You reek of a male with female agenda ! Sorry for that Nairaland guy that falls for this cheap trick !
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by xenten: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2014
report him to the police. but becareful of the policeman you take your case to. don't go there alone. make sure you go with a lawyer.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Alleinad(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
xenten: report him to the police. but becareful of the policeman you take your case to. don't go there alone. make sure you go with a lawyer.
Are you male or female?
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by xenten: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Alleinad:

Are you male or female?

I am a man.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by odysey: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Liability:
so that u can blackmail me, right?
blackmail is against the law, if you have proof of the blackmail even if it's WhatsApp messages he'll be arrested and go to jail
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by xenten: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
record your conversation with him where he confesses to have your sex tape. take it to the police and get his ass arrested. and get a restraining order from the court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Spotted In A Train Fanning Her Private Part. / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.