Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? (16384 Views)

Control Fuel Consumption And Location Of Your Fleet, Just With One SOLUTION..... / How To Reduce Your Fuel Consumption And Save More Money / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
I just found something on XFT(Xtreme Fuel Treatment), it's amazing, that why i got to share it.

XFT is a comprehensive fuel treatment that can save you money on fuel consumption and maintenance cost, while prolonging engine life,inceasing engine power,reducing emission,increasing fuel mileage. It works on all combustive engine.

You just got to try this product. Watch This Video

http://samisparkle.mysyntek.com/cgi-bin/in1.pl?inview=189&action=show_video&id=478&u=75883&show=no&lead_id
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
I tested it, it does "NOT" work.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ: I tested it, it does "NOT" work.

You must have used it wrongly,guy. It does work.How did you use?what quantity did you buy,to treat what number of litter?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I use it and it works perfectly. I have never fuelled up without it since I discovered it. Infact, it puts subsidy back to me on fuel.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Defela111(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2014
How can I get the product, here is my email Andy, adefela4real@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by lerry009ri: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please mail me where to buy XFT PRODUCT . lerry009ri@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
lerry009ri: Please mail me where to buy XFT PRODUCT . lerry009ri@yahoo.co.uk
You can get it from a distributor. If u are in lagos.you can get it from me

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Defela111: How can I get the product, here is my email Andy, adefela4real@yahoo.com
You can get it from a distributor. If you in lagos,you can get it from me.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Imagine you can save 30% on fuel consumption cost. And you were able to save the money for 10 years. That is lots of money.
Use XFT to save 30% on fuel consumption cost.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2014
On Monday, I gave sachets of XFT to 2 of my colleagues to use,agreeing that if it didn't work,they should not pay.

Today,they both were excited about the product,saying their fuel gauge,slightly moved from the F indicator,while they used a\c. They both paid and order for more for their wives car.

XFT does not just save money on fuel cost, it prolong engine's life,improve engine's performance, reduce emission, thereby reducing maintenance cost.

If you ain't using XFT,you wasting thousands of money on fuel and maintenance.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2014
What's the current price of XFT 1 sachet? How many litres am I to mix it with? I want to experiment scientifically, I will buy your product and use it on my kia rio 2007 I usually use 850 litres to cover 1050km lagos to bauchi I'm in lagos now will be leaving by weekend you said 30percent right? That is i will save 225 litres of petrol meaning ill need just approximately 625liters of petrol to cover my distance.

If it works I owe you an apology if it does not................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ: What's the current price of XFT 1 sachet? How many litres am I to mix it with? I want to experiment scientifically, I will buy your product and use it on my kia rio 2007 I usually use 850 litres to cover 1050km lagos to bauchi I'm in lagos now will be leaving by weekend you said 30percent right? That is i will save 225 litres of petrol meaning ill need just approximately 625liters of petrol to cover my distance.

Bros,XFT doesn't work like magic,its gradual,you are not expected to get 30% the 1st time you started using it,you should have used it like 4 to 5 times to get optimum result,yet it will still save you money on 1st usage.
Tell me,how many litter is your fuel tank,then i wil tell you quantity of XFT to treat it,then each time you refuel,you will treat the number of litter,you are adding to your tank.
If you needed the product,pls send me a pm.Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
samisparkle24:

Bros,XFT doesn't work like magic,its gradual,you are not expected to get 30% the 1st time you started using it,you should have used it like 4 to 5 times to get optimum result,yet it will still save you money on 1st usage.
Tell me,how many litter is your fuel tank,then i wil tell you quantity of XFT to treat it,then each time you refuel,you will treat the number of litter,you are adding to your tank.

My fuel tank is 45liters. But this one that I have to treat 4-5 times b4 I achive 30percent save in fuel please explain more.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
samisparkle24:

My fuel tank is 45liters. But this one that I have to treat 4-5 times b4 I achive 30percent save in fuel please explain more.

And please how much does your product cost?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

And please how much does your product cost?

To treat a 45liters of fuel,you will need 10ml of XFT,which is 1k.each time you will refuel,you treat the number of fuel bought.let say,you refuel with 15 to 18litter,then you will treat that number of fuel with 5ml of XFT.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by erictoonice: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
if 1k is needed to treat 45litres, then I don't bethink there's a big difference, let's look at it this way! 30% of 45litres is equal 13litres or so, and 1k will get u at least 10litres, what now is the difference, 3litres?
I think its too expensive, I'll rather use the 1k to buy another fuel!!!

10 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by chikeorji123(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
l travel down to Anambra state were will l buy it over there.?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
samisparkle24:

To treat a 45liters of fuel,you will need 10ml of XFT,which is 1k.each time you will refuel,you treat the number of fuel bought.let say,you refuel with 15 to 18litter,then you will treat that number of fuel with 5ml of XFT.

So To treat 45litres, I would need 1k. I'm going to refill my tank twice on dat journey, which means I would need 2k worth of ur product. Pls note dat 2k worth of fuel is equal to 20.6litres. Ur product claims to save 30% of fuel after d 4th or 5th use, which means on d 2nd use I shouldn't expect much. 30% of 85litres is 25.5litres, meaning in total, I'm saving roughly 5litres which means I'm saving 485naira, which might not work until d 4th or 5th try. So spending 2k to save 485naira, do u think its really worth it? And dnt tell me its protecting my engine, cos its all going into d combustion chamber....

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
erictoonice: if 1k is needed to treat 45litres, then I don't bethink there's a big difference, let's look at it this way! 30% of 45litres is equal 13litres or so, and 1k will get u at least 10litres, what now is the difference, 3litres?
I think its too expensive, I'll rather use the 1k to buy another fuel!!!

Bros,this fuel treatment is not just saving money on fuel mileage.It also reduce maintenance cost by prolonging engine's life,increase engine's horse power,reduce remission.

for the first three treatment you will double dose i.e,using twice the quantity you suppose use ordinarily,to tone your engine to special fuel tariff.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ: What's the current price of XFT 1 sachet? How many litres am I to mix it with? I want to experiment scientifically, I will buy your product and use it on my kia rio 2007 I usually use 850 litres to cover 1050km lagos to bauchi I'm in lagos now will be leaving by weekend you said 30percent right? That is i will save 225 litres of petrol meaning ill need just approximately 625liters of petrol to cover my distance.

Bro, there's something wrong with the bolded figures.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

So To treat 45litres, I would need 1k. I'm going to refill my tank twice on dat journey, which means I would need 2k worth of ur product. Pls note dat 2k worth of fuel is equal to 20.6litres. Ur product claims to save 30% of fuel after d 4th or 5th use, which means on d 2nd use I shouldn't expect much. 30% of 85litres is 25.5litres, meaning in total, I'm saving roughly 5litres which means I'm saving 485naira, which might not work until d 4th or 5th try. So spending 2k to save 485naira, do u think its really worth it? And dnt tell me its protecting my engine, cos its all going into d combustion chamber....

Bros,am not here to convince you,am no sale man.Am simply passing information that will benefit you.if you choose to ignore,its fine.

When i was introduced to this product,i didnt ask much question, i bought 2 sachet of 5ml cos i was going to use it on my generator. My generator wasn't carrying my deep freezer anymore,once i poured this product on 5litters of fuel in my gen tank.It carried my deep freezer with my fridge,i used the fuel from 11pm to 7am,it didn't finish,i off the gen.It worked for me, and it has worked for those have introduced the product to.

It is okay,if you are a doubting thomas.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
samisparkle24:

Bros,am not here to convince you,am no sale man.Am simply passing information that will benefit you.if you choose to ignore,its fine.

When i was introduced to this product,i didnt ask much question, i bought 2 sachet of 5ml cos i was going to use it on my generator. My generator wasn't carrying my deep freezer anymore,once i poured this product on 5litters of fuel in my gen tank.It carried my deep freezer with my fridge,i used the fuel from 11pm to 7am,it didn't finish,i off the gen.It worked for me, and it has worked for those have introduced the product to.

It is okay,if you are a doubting thomas.

This is a public forum and there should be checks and balances, if you are saying your product works best on generators fine, I will still buy your product, paste pictures of odometer and miles covered so we know what is obtainable on the 1st and 2nd use, this is about facts not assumptions of obtainable savings.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
lomomike:

Bro, there's something wrong with the bolded figures.

Sorry very bad network in lagos tried to correct it earlier its 85liters I use on a 1050km journey saving 30% equals 25.5liters saved meaning Ill use 59.5liters if I use his product.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Sorry very bad network in lagos tried to correct it earlier its 85liters I use on a 1050km journey saving 30% equals 25.5liters saved meaning Ill use 59.5liters if I use his product.

Bro, that's one fuel repellant vehicle you've got. 85ltrs to 1,050km wow, I'm impressed but I guess its not gonna be very fun to drive on high speed for interstate journeys due to its weight and its small engine capacity. By the way, what's the engine's volumetric capacity torque and horsepower rating?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
lomomike:

Bro, that's one fuel repellant vehicle you've got. 85ltrs to 1,050km wow, I'm impressed but I guess its not gonna be very fun to drive on high speed for interstate journeys due to its weight and its small engine capacity. By the way, what's the engine's volumetric capacity torque and horsepower rating?

Any thing above 120km/hr you are on your own! Its a 1.4 liter engine didnt really bother to checking the power ratings, but its really light you don't need a jack if you have a flat on the rear wheels grin .
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Any thing above 120km/hr you are on your own! Its a 1.4 liter engine didnt really bother to checking the power ratings, but its really light you don't need a jack if you have a flat on the rear wheels grin .

Lol, okay! That's gonna be a great city car you own bro, while all the big I's and V's are struggling for gas saving by turning off AC and ignition in Lagos traffic you go just dey enjoy cooleh.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
wink
lomomike:

Lol, okay! That's gonna be a great city car you own bro, while all the big I's and V's are struggling for gas saving by turning off AC and ignition in Lagos traffic you go just dey enjoy cooleh.

Like say u know wink every home should own one of these toys it will make sense
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by peterjero(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bros gazzuz, why you wicked like this na☺, why a 1.4ltr engine car for that kind long distance you wan kill am, I hail you Sha you are the bomb
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Ayostically: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ: wink

Like say u know wink every home should own one of these toys it will make sense
I hv always liked d rio bt alot of downcastin made me lose interest bt u kind of re-awakened that rio interest. I'd like 2 know/hear frm u bros, wat r its downsides
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Ayostically:
I hv always liked d rio bt alot of downcastin made me lose interest bt u kind of re-awakened that rio interest. I'd like 2 know/hear frm u bros, wat r its downsides

Let's not derail this thread, open a new thread or post here: https://www.nairaland.com/1788778/maintenance-tips-cars

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2014
XFT is a comprehensive fuel treatment that has 7 key components with impressive history
it's a fuel stabilizer that allow fuel to stand for years without separating and deteriorating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fix Your Audi Cvt Gearbox Now Available. / 2016 Honda Accord Available For Sale In Ibadan 6M / Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.