Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? (16713 Views)

Control Fuel Consumption And Location Of Your Fleet, Just With One SOLUTION..... / How To Reduce Your Fuel Consumption And Save More Money / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2014
CityNG:

The onus of proof is on the claimer. I have posted many pages of proof that the product is bogus.

Pink Woman?

None from any LABORATORY
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2014
eledacedar:

None from any LABORATORY

At least one from an independent laboratory.

But like I said it's the sellers that supposed to provide that.

I'll catch you later, it's quitting time and I have to port to my home office.

We shall continue the matter.

Death to all scammers grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2014
I even doubt if this one can make it sef. Phew! He just keeps ranting and raving on the same thing like a bad track on replay. One may have knowledge but it doesn't mean one should be annoying in delivery.
eledacedar:

Even if u carry Schlumberger, Halliburton and Addax come this guy skull, their drill bits go break ni. Na this kind drill bit go drill him skull.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 4:54am On Oct 16, 2014
I think you'll need to constantly repeat. The guy doesn't get things like that. He kind of like a slowpoke. His OS is outdated, I think
eledacedar:

Oya, tell us which laboratory says XFT does not work.

Let me REPEAT O............. WHICH LABORATORY HAS SAID XFT DOES NOT WORK.

I repeat one more time.......WHICH LABORATORY HAS PUBLISHED A DOCUMENT TO SAY XFT DOES NOT WORK.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 5:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Death to all scammers indeed! Coming from a guy who has a site requesting people to pay to register so that they can hook up Bro CityNG, are you speaking with both sides of your mouth? Ua even a marketer sef. Mr I sell this and sell that. Gbogbolowo Enterprises. I understand perfectly now; you sha must survive na. Make dem XFT pple no spoil market for you, abi. I feel your pain. Let me leave you with a tip: KEEP CALM AND DON'T BE RABID!!! Note the caps cos I know you don't get things right the first time. You can reread as much as you want and slowly wait for it to sink in. All you need is TIME and you'll get there HOPEFULLY...
CityNG:

At least one from an independent laboratory.

But like I said it's the sellers that supposed to provide that.

I'll catch you later, it's quitting time and I have to port to my home office.

We shall continue the matter.

Death to all scammers grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
Death to all scammers indeed! Coming from a guy who has a site requesting people to pay to register so that they can hook up Bro CityNG, are you speaking with both sides of your mouth? Ua even a marketer sef. Mr I sell this and sell that. Gbogbolowo Enterprises. I understand perfectly now; you sha must survive na. Make dem XFT pple no spoil market for you, abi. I feel your pain. Let me leave you with a tip: KEEP CALM AND DON'T BE RABID!!! Note the caps cos I know you don't get things right the first time. You can reread as much as you want and slowly wait for it to sink in. All you need is TIME and you'll get there HOPEFULLY...

Again, I'm not your Bro, please look somewhere else. I know this hurts but you'll get over it. Baba Egbe mo iye omo toni.

Look at the screenshot of CupidNG.Com, Bronze Plan is a free membership grin

Stop supporting scam artists and folks who dupe people via MLM. Show me your friends and I can tell you who you are.

You keep grabbing at straws but still falling short grin

I would ask you to explain how snake oil sellers are spoiling business for me but you'll just go on another illicit bent. I fully expect you to push back as you feebly threatened earlier. Is this the best you've got?

1 Share

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
I even doubt if this one can make it sef. Phew! He just keeps ranting and raving on the same thing like a bad track on replay. One may have knowledge but it doesn't mean one should be annoying in delivery.

Stop cuddling up to MLM scammers like a Dog looking for an owner.

Learn to stand on your own two feet grin

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 16, 2014
"There are lots of distributors of lots of products that do not work as any intelligent person knows. It is just another in a long line of products that do nothing but move money from your pocket to the pocket of all those distributors. Fact is that as of 2010, the U.S. EPA has tested more than a dozen supposed gas saving fuel additives and has yet to find any that offered an increase in gas mileage. In addition, Syntek fails to offer the results of any independent testing to verify its benefits. Syntek touts Xtreme Fuel Treatment's EPA registration, but the EPA requires this of any additive, regardless of testing or effectiveness. So their claim is worthless just like their product."

http://www.answers.com/Q/Does_Xtreme_Fuel_Treatment_really_work_to_increase_MPG_in_cars

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Pele ntie. Sorry I don't do dating sites. I got a beautiful wife and not through anyone of ur scam sites. Oh I hope ua not the only guy pretending to be all the guys on ur site. Saw a movie like that; the guy was the only guy on the platform and had go out on dates with all the girls there. Lols. You sha must chop sham. 9ja no dey carry last. NB: u really think I'm calling u bros cos I'm cuddling up to you? Don't get simple sarcasm? U and I have had enough interaction to know that calling u bros is simply derogatory. Chai! Egbon, u no sharp @ all.
CityNG:

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
Pele ntie. Sorry I don't do dating sites. I got a beautiful wife and not through anyone of ur scam sites. Oh I hope ua not the only guy pretending to be all the guys on ur site. Saw a movie like that; the guy was the only guy on the platform and had go out on dates with all the girls there. Lols. You sha must chop sham. 9ja no dey carry last. NB: u really think I'm calling u bros cos I'm cuddling up to you? Don't get simple sarcasm? U and I have had enough interaction to know that calling u bros is simply derogatory. Chai! Egbon, u no sharp @ all.

You can call me any name you want, it means nothing to me, I'm immune and as long as you can call your Father the same name.

That's your problem, no one is asking you or marketing to you for a dating site. Even Okada rider have multiple Wife's and children, nothing there to brag about.

So why do you keep supporting and selling products that are destroying your fellow countryman's engines? Why do you support and sell MLM schemes?

Why are you selling products that are proven to be destructive to motor vehicles?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Pele now. I sha don beg you abi what more do u want? Some candy 2go
CityNG:

You can call me any name you want, it means nothing to me, I'm immune and as long as you can call your Father the same name.

That's your problem, no one is asking you or marketing to you for a dating site. Even Okada rider have multiple Wife's and children, nothing there to brag about.

So why do you keep supporting and selling products that are destroying your fellow countryman's engines? Why do you support and sell MLM schemes?

Why are you selling products that are proven to be destructive to motor vehicles?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
Pele now. I sha don beg you abi what more do u want? Some candy 2go

andre82:
tongue ;DSo I checked all d profiles of all these ladies clamouring for d*ck pics on this thread and then it struck me; ladies do love 'em big, no matter how they look. And erm @ Op, if u've got it big, I hope ua justifying ur ownership by using it well, cos God's gonna ask u what u've done with every skill, talent, knowledge and gift that u got.

I thought you were married with children (hopefully you didn't marry someone with SS too), so why are you trolling for d*ck pics?

Stop supporting and selling MLM pyramid schemes and stop being morally flexible enough to wreck your countrymen's engines by selling them products that are proven to be fake and snake oil.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Lols, candy treat coming up bro
CityNG:

I thought you were married with children (hopefully you didn't marry someone with SS too), so why are you trolling for d*ck pics?

Stop supporting and selling MLM pyramid schemes and stop being morally flexible enough to wreck your countrymen's engines by selling them products that are proven to be fake and snake oil.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
Lols, candy treat coming up bro

Nope, you need it more than I do. Trust me on that.

Something's coming to you though but it's not candy and sweet - wink.

I can't wait till folks whose engines are destroyed come to give their comeuppance.

Stop selling MLM snake oil schemes.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Na wa oooo. Agbalagba la ma pe yin ooo
CityNG:

Nope, you need it more than I do. Trust me on that.

Something's coming to you though but it's not candy and sweet - wink.

I can't wait till folks whose engines are destroy come to give their comeuppance.

Stop selling MLM snake oil schemes.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
Na wa oooo. Agbalagba la ma pe yin ooo

I'm not related to you. I have no scammers in my family. Stop trying to latch on to me.

Stop selling snake oil.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Hahahhhaaahhhaa. He's riled up. Bros now, y ? Okay u want some lollipop, or maybe water.
CityNG:

I'm not related to you. I have no scammers on my family. Stop trying to latch on to me.

Stop selling snake oil.

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2014
andre82:
Hahahhhaaahhhaa. He's riled up. Bros now, y ? Okay u want some lollipop, or maybe water.

Lol....trust me....there's nothing you have to offer me. Keep trying I'm just sitting here feeling sorry for your pathetic life that you've been handed.

Stop selling products that are fake.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Seriously bro, ua so so funny.
CityNG:

Lol....trust me....there's nothing you have to offer me. Keep trying I'm just sitting here feeling sorry for your pathetic life that you've been handed.

Stop selling products that are fake.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2014
In the words of Williams Habakuk "It takes wisdom to understand wisdom. The music is nothing when the audience is deaf" You are obviously deaf to wisdom, hence the music of wisdom, knowledge and understanding must be meaningless to you. You are lost beyond redemption, dull beyond teachings, shallow beyond reasoning and blind beyond visions. Sorry, I cannot help you.
CityNG:

Eya....oma se o grin

Don't worry, my future is secure since I live well and don't take advantage of unsuspecting people by selling them fictitious products that will damage there engines.

Say, how do you sleep at night?

I can see that we're now moving onto wishful thinking. Wouldn't it be just easier to submit independent laboratory proof that this sham product works?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2014
and from the same scam.com you are copying and pasting Re: Xtreme Fuel Treatment
From somebody that has actually used this product and being skeptical at first.. we tested this on an old 1990 chevy beretta and went from 19 miles per gallon to 26 miles per gallon after the 5th treatment, yes this stuff actually works, not to mention has been used by large industrial companys for about 20 years..
does what it says its suppose to.

Independent test results:
http://nextlevel.goxft.com/files/library/XFT_TESTS.pdf

Old 11-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Banned

Re: Xtreme Fuel Treatment
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0y3s View Post
From somebody that has actually used this product and being skeptical at first.. we tested this on an old 1990 chevy beretta and went from 19 miles per gallon to 26 miles per gallon after the 5th treatment, yes this stuff actually works, not to mention has been used by large industrial companys for about 20 years..
does what it says its suppose to.

Independent test results:
http://nextlevel.goxft.com/files/library/XFT_TESTS.pdf
https://nextlevel.goxft.com/cgi-bin/...ew=181&market=

Old
CityNG:

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2014
eledacedar:

Even if u carry Schlumberger, Halliburton and Addax come this guy skull, their drill bits go break ni. Na this kind drill bit go drill him skull.

grin grin

As in, that guy dull no be small.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by chillex8(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Now I know who the real SCAMMER is
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Care to share who is pls?
chillex8:
Now I know who the real SCAMMER is
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by marvelling(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:

I can sell for you at half price. Just let me know how much the distributor wants to sell to you and I'll sell for you at half price

Now listen carefully to me! We can do this all day. Its really silly for me to invest time getting you since you're nothing but a low life, a nobody. You have dropped your contact details on nairaland I can easily get you if I want (your saving grace is that I'm not currently in lagos). You've been advised to stop trolling (most especially with the cultist thing). It'll be too bad for you to be made an example! You've been warned!
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2015
marvelling post=2I55607:

Now listen carefully to me! We can do this all day. Its really silly for me to invest time getting you since you're nothing but a low life, a nobody. You have dropped your contact details on nairaland I can easily get you if I want (your saving grace is that I'm not currently in lagos). You've been advised to stop trolling (most especially with the cultist thing). It'll be too bad for you to be made an example! You've been warned!

Try locating the contacts now. Im sure I've been on a merry go round before. Lagos. Na old school. Put your money where your mouth is.

Take action.

Let's see who will do the running.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by 9icetoo(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Gazzuz, where is the test result na? I have been laughing all night. This topic should have been moved to the jokes section i swear. grin cheesy grin cheesy cool The sarcasm here is on another level. I do not support XFT though. Never tried it, never will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2001 Honda Civic And Honda Civic Coupe / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.