Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? (16307 Views)

Control Fuel Consumption And Location Of Your Fleet, Just With One SOLUTION..... / How To Reduce Your Fuel Consumption And Save More Money / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Maybe I should have said Pls don't be "stewpeed".

It doesn't matter, none of that matters, I mean as long as you can call your father that no worries. Like I said I'm immune to juvenile delinquents and their knee jerk reactions.

What matters is why are you supporting or selling a product that will damage someones pride and joy?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by chillex8(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am so enjoying this. .... grin

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oh u will never learn. You are just there saying the same thing all over and all over again after been repeatedly corrected. Let me give you a tip if you don't get it; call someone and have them read through and let them tell you where you think I have issues with you and you with yourself. It'll save you from playing the fool here cos really, you need to save face. Trust me, you can't bully me with your words or anything @ that. I don't take nonesense from anybody, regardless and I can hold my own turf. Don't push me. I do not support xft or mlm. This is the last time I'm telling you that. If you wanna go on ranting, making it all about me, you could but u won't go unscathed either
CityNG:

It doesn't matter, none of that matters, I mean as long as you can call your father that no worries. Like I said I'm immune to juvenile delinquents and their knee jerk reactions.

What matters is why are you supporting or selling a product that will damage someones pride and joy?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by chillex8(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Oh u will never learn. You are just there saying the same thing all over and all over again after been repeatedly corrected. Let me give you a tip if you don't get it; call someone and have them read through and let them tell you where you think I have issues with you and you with yourself. It'll save you from playing the fool here cos really, you need to save face. Trust me, you can't bully me with your words or anything @ that. I don't take nonesense from anybody, regardless and I can hold my own turf. Don't push me. I do not support xft or mlm. This is the last time I'm telling you that. If you wanna go on ranting, making it all about me, you could but u won't go unscathed either

Ghen Ghen.

The battle line is drawn

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:

Stop supporting MLM schemes that rip off unsuspecting motorists.

Okay, oya your turn to follow up that weakling threat of yours grin

There's a special place reserved in the deepest depths of hell for those that take advantage of fellow human beings. People like youa re the ones enticing buyers with custom auction sites.

Stop supporting and or selling products that have no usefulness to your fellow countrymen.

PS: Consider this not just a push but a firm shove. So let's see what you are going to do but make sure you are well loaded with data and your batter is fully charged though wink
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lols. Bros, I think I got you now. I can't have told you I don't support mlm and u still continue to say I do. I've come to think that maybe ua even joking, right? Pls say yes cos if you do say yes, then ua not as..........Well, just say ua teasing, bros CityNG
CityNG:

There's a special place reserved in the deepest depths of hell for those that take advantage of fellow human beings.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Bros, ua the one making it about me and you. I'm a professional and an academic. I don't do MLM nor do I scam. I don't market products anywhere. I may not be in your league, heck I don't wanna be in a league of older men charging up on people all cos they wanna express themselves on an issue. I've repeated my stance again and u shd get it through ur skull (a 5yr old reading this will probably have got the message by now)

Gbam! lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

I'm not your Bros, stop lying.

Quit supporting scammers and MLM schemers selling products that are defrauding the motoring public.

No wonder the country is in ruins, I mean with self acclaimed academic professionals like you that are supporting products that are unproven and untested by independent laboratories.

The product simply doesn't work. Focus on that and stop your lame and frankly weakling attempt to insult or discredit me. I'm immune. I didn't get to be my age without being insulted by some snort nosed know it all kid or the other. Get over yourself already.

Aboki don supply you skunk abi. Your own attack pass XFT pple sef.

Old bow wow.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Then seriously, u got 2ur age being completely......... How many times will I have 2say that Yes, it doesn't work. Tell me, does that in any sense promote the product or support MLM? Do u even read @ all before commenting? No wonder those outside Nigeria thinks we r dumb. They must have been studying some odd specimens. Anyway, I give up. Seems some skulls are too hard 2be drilled into. Lols...

Even if u carry Schlumberger, Halliburton and Addax come this guy skull, their drill bits go break ni. Na this kind drill bit go drill him skull.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

Aboki don supply you skunk abi. Your own attack pass XFT pple sef.

Old bow wow.

Hey lot lizard, go to your corner on Allen Avenue already grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

Even if u carry Schlumberger, Halliburton and Addax come this guy skull, their drill bits go break ni. Na this kind drill bit go drill him skull.

Is that what you use to pleasure that cave between your legs? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

The irony is screaming on this post, screaming very loudly grin

It's a shame really, Now wonder you are supporting a product that will actually wreck the engines of your fellow countrymen.

Sharrap joor.

What about those of your auto colleagues who import accidented cars, repairs and sell as tokunbo. Those ones are real DEATH MERCHANTS. I don't see any of the threads you have started or commented on addressing those ones.

I'm sure you are one of those who buy hail damaged and flooded cars on autobidmaster.com and when those cars get here, you say they are the best.

You are beginning to sound like a bloody forming hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

Post one, just one proof from any site I linked that says the product works. You are a habitual liar grin

But I guess that quality goes along with being morally flexible to sell scam products.

Oya, tell us which laboratory says XFT does not work.

Let me REPEAT O............. WHICH LABORATORY HAS SAID XFT DOES NOT WORK.

I repeat one more time.......WHICH LABORATORY HAS PUBLISHED A DOCUMENT TO SAY XFT DOES NOT WORK.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

1) Sharrap joor.

2) What about those of your auto colleagues who import accidented cars, repairs and sell as tokunbo. Those ones are real DEATH MERCHANTS. I don't see any of the threads you have started or commented on addressing those ones.

3) I'm sure you are one of those who buy hail damaged and flooded cars on autobidmaster.com and when those cars get here, you say they are the best.

4) You are beginning to sound like a bloody forming hypocrite.

1) I considered your request but I regrettably will have to deny the request. Sorry, dingbat.

2) You haven't searched deep enough Ode Oni Kuruna.

You mean like this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1934483/selling-only-accident-salvage-cars#26884913

Where I wote:

CityNG:

Personally I think it's a very bad idea and a disservice to the Nigerian automotive public.

That being said I guess as long as there is full disclosure to buyers and they know what they are getting into then it's okay.

I will never sell or broker a salvaged or reconstructed titled vehicle to my fellow human beings even at their insistence. I don't need money that bad.

With careful shopping a buyer should be able to get a good vehicle that is not salvaged for a good price but our people are greedy. It seems that everybody wants a 2010 Honda Accord with a salvaged titled rollbacked mileage instead of say a 2005 clean title from the original owner with verifiable care of ownership.

3) No matter how you try to deflect and say lies, it will never become the truth. If you have proof then post it.

4) Eya pele, olorun. Oti dun e pupo ju.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

Oya, tell us which laboratory says XFT does not work.

Let me REPEAT O............. WHICH LABORATORY HAS SAID XFT DOES NOT WORK.

I repeat one more time.......WHICH LABORATORY HAS PUBLISHED A DOCUMENT TO SAY XFT DOES NOT WORK.

I have posted pages and pages on which people that have used these snake oils said they don't work. I have posted data from automobile magazine that says these products does not work. I have posted data from auto manufacturers which says it will violate the owners warranty if you use these types of products.

Were is your independent proof that this false gimmicky product works? The onus is on you to submit that proof.

You are just an ordinary cunning scammer and MLM charlatan.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:
Okay Gentlemen, my job here is done, as far as the product is concerned but will respond to my new found admirers (you can never be me mates) grin

Anyone that is foolish enough to want to try this product will see all this discussions on the internet and as well on Linda Ikejis blog from 2013.

I will also make sure to do a write up on my NaijaDrives.Com site to warn others.

Hope yah all have a nice day. I sure am grin

So after all your shakara, Na to market you sef come do? shocked

Mtcheww. Marketer attacking marketer tongue

Anya gi acha red osiso.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
chillex8:
Am so enjoying this. .... grin

Welcome to the thread chillex

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

There's a special place reserved in the deepest depths of hell for those that take advantage of fellow human beings. People like youa re the ones enticing buyers with custom auction sites.

Stop supporting and or selling products that have no usefulness to your fellow countrymen.

PS: Consider this not just a push but a firm shove. So let's see what you are going to do but make sure you are well loaded with data and your batter is fully charged though wink

This guy is high on gum.

Abi Sanusi d gateman don give u MANDARA to sniff?

Oya, pastor quote Bible join Na as u don bring hell fire into XFT/MLM things.

Quote or be silent.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

So after all your shakara, Na to market you sef come do? shocked

Mtcheww. Marketer attacking marketer tongue

Anya gi acha red osiso.

What have I marketed to you? Apologies but I did not attack any marketer. I spoilt market for those who are duping their fellow countrymen. Those are not marketers but fraudsters.

Eyi Agandi Nwayi
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

Hey lot lizard, go to your corner on Allen Avenue already grin

Allen ke?

Come Wuse Zone 4. Opposite Sheraton, Na there my stand dey.

I don do day shift today, so I get ur time this night.

Make I stir my NKWOBI cos Alhaji dey road dey come.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

This guy is high on gum.

Abi Sanusi d gateman don give u MANDARA to sniff?

Oya, pastor quote Bible join Na as u don bring hell fire into XFT/MLM things.

Quote or be silent.

You seem to be very well versed on various sub-par local drinks. That tells me in spades the quality of person that you are grin

Blessed is he who sees a marketer selling snake oil and spoils market for them for his reward is engines saved from knocking. How's that? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

I have posted pages and pages on which people that have used these snake oils said they don't work. I have posted data from automobile magazine that says these products does not work. I have posted data from auto manufacturers which says it will violate the owners warranty if you use these types of products.

Were is your independent proof that this false gimmicky product works? The onus is on you to submit that proof.

You are just an ordinary cunning scammer and MLM charlatan.

No laboratory in your links/posts have mentioned XFT. This thread is about XFT and not lizard oil
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

1) Allen ke?

2) Come Wuse Zone 4. Opposite Sheraton, Na there my stand dey.

3) I don do day shift today, so I get ur time this night.

4) Make I stir my NKWOBI cos Alhaji dey road dey come.

1) Yes Allen.

2) Sorry my Bull Mastiff is allergic to Abuja shocked

3) Have you sold him your snake oil?

4) Excellent, so we'll keep company grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

No laboratory in your links/posts have mentioned XFT. This thread is about XFT and not lizard oil

Woman, for the love of God, it's snake oil, snake oil, damnit.

You are either blind or you are too infuriated to read where it was mentioned specifically as a fraudulent product and basically an MLM scheme.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

1) Yes Allen.

2) Sorry my Bull Mastiff is allergic to Abuja shocked

3) Have you sold him your snake oil?

4) Excellent, so we'll keep company grin

Was that you? Didn't know ur bull liked snakes.

I'll get it oiled for it. That's if you know which IT is which.

Still on still. You ain't nothing but a rabid character who attacks all in ITS sight
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

Woman, for the love of God, it's snake oil, snake oil, damnit.

You are either blind or you are too infuriated to read where it was mentioned specifically as a fraudulent product and basically an MLM scheme.

No I didn't read anything like that.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

Was that you? Didn't know ur bull liked snakes.

I'll get it oiled for it. That's if you know which IT is which.

Still on still. [b]You ain't nothing but a rabid character who attacks all in ITS sigh[/b]t

Thank you, I take that as a compliment but really you give me too much credit. I only caution snake oil sales people and folks who are scam artists.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

No I didn't read anything like that.

You were probably too enraged to see straight. I understand maybe when you are a little bit more calmer you can give it another shot grin

So can you not have another gainful employment instead of screwing your fellow countrymen out of their engines?

I mean the poor saps are practically paying you to wreck their engines. Well, if anything you say can be trusted that you've made any sales grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

You were probably too enraged to see straight. I understand maybe when you are a little bit more calmer you can give it another shot grin

So can you not have another gainful employment instead of screwing your fellow countrymen out of their engines?

I mean the poor saps are practically paying you to wreck their engines. Well, if anything you say can be trusted that you've made any sales grin

Dude, I don't screw them out ta their engines, I screw them out ta their mind.

Market is good. Alhaji is on his way.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
eledacedar:

1) Dude, I don't screw them out ta their engines, I screw them out ta their mind.

2) Market is good. Alhaji is on his way.

1) TMI.

2) Did you sell him snake oil?

Are you going to post independent results of your laboratory tests for your snake oil or you're just going to try to deflect this thread?

It won't work as I am single focused on this sham that you guys are running on unsuspecting motorists by selling them this snake oil.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

1) TMI.

2) Did you sell him snake oil?

Are you going to post independent results of your laboratory tests for your snake oil or you're just going to try to deflect this thread?

It won't work as I am single focused on this sham that you guys are running on unsuspecting motorists by selling them this snake oil.

I'm yet to see yours on this thread.

Yellow man
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2014
eledacedar:

I'm yet to see yours on this thread.

Yellow man

The onus of proof is on the claimer. I have posted many pages of proof that the product is bogus.

Pink Woman?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Upgraded To 2018 Foreign Used Highlander XLE / SOLD 2010 Tokunbo Lexus GS350 / CHEAP 2007 Tokunbo Mazda CX - 7 (Accident Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.