Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland (25753 Views)

5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies / WTH! Bridegroom Molests a guest on his own wedding / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
herald9:
PEOPLE ARE GETTING GB... YOU'RE STILL MANAGING MB SINCE THE DAYS OF MY GRANNY...

DON'T DIE A POOR MAN O undecidedgrin
Lolll Dats mean bro!! grin
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by NmaGOD44(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rapsainot: eh eh
eh eh wetin? cool
Rapsainot: eh eh
eh eh wetin?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by DMilanista: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
MadCow1 where art thou? Come add ur comment, always looking out for ur comments.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
missdebs: being a guest on nl alone is fun n looks lyk heaven......just until u register n explore more, chai

can I have your contacts?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by NmaGOD44(f): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
wo1F:

Ermm e get one thread for FP the other day wey d OP say she introduce her younger sis come NL as boyfriend break her heart. Abeg na nox o, na you be be that?
lol....wich kin casting b dat one nah? ......nawa oo....no b me abeg
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by komek(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
OP, u missed the tribal wars: u can only read them but can't do anything even when u know what they are saying about ur tribe is not true.

U missed APC and PDP mad followers too.

Those are the things that make NL thick.

U are welcomed as a member,
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Kbraims(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yes 0
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: this is so true....I can remember wen I was a quest here up until my first comment.....I was like 'wooow....did I really do dat?'....i've come to really like NL thanks to my sis
As in you cannot contribute as a guest, you can only read as in sit-down look
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok oo
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: this is so true....I can remember wen I was a quest here up until my first comment.....I was like 'wooow....did I really do dat?'....i've come to really like NL thanks to my sis
as in you can not contribute to Nairaland Forum as a guest, you can only read as in sit-down look.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by NmaGOD44(f): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Emeka71: As in you cannot contribute as a guest, you can only read as in sit-down look
datz right.....am glad am here.....have learnt so much and gotten very important info from here too
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2014
HisSexcellency: Will be right back.... Phcn just brought light, make i go hug transformer first before i comment
are you back?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by flylykace: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Ur re somehow right @op
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by callmespices(f): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Emeka71: As in you cannot contribute as a guest, you can only read as in sit-down look
Not only read, but rotfl ur butts out
Av been there
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by herald9: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll Dats mean bro!! grin
forgive me Bro...am high cheesy

u neva sleep?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Ahmeduana(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2014
bist: Noted!
YOU ARE TRUELY what you called yourself
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Bobo121(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2014
mikewoques: Ofcourse. Like making a comment on thread then exiting your browser hoping for '105 Likes' only for you to log in and see '3 Likes'.
1 Like for your stupidity.
2 Likes for your grammar.
U got 3 likes bro.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by outstandingsyll(f): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2014
I want to be a registered member cry so I can finish some people that won't talk sense here angry . Somebody help cry
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by wo1F(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: lol....wich kin casting b dat one nah? ......nawa oo....no b me abeg
grin grin
So your heart is still intact then, Noted. cool
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by NmaGOD44(f): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2014
wo1F:
grin grin
tongue
wo1F:
grin grin
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by AriDsexy(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2014
wo1F:

Ermm e get one thread for FP the other day wey d OP say she introduce her younger sis come NL as boyfriend break her heart. Abeg na nox o, na you be be that?
Hehehe,funny guy,I remember that topic also.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by NmaGOD44(f): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,funny guy,I remember that topic also.
no remember am abeg..b4 u go think say nah me b d gal smiley
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by jhydebaba(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Did anyone remember that as a guest, you don't get to read anything in the dairies section.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2014
youmour: Thunder fire anybody wen go LIKE,QUOTE, or MENTION me for hia
mumu i don do am nothing happen. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Akinsnaira: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Pls, how can someone change his moniker on nairaland?
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by egbason: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
I ve been longing to be a contributory member of this great and intellectual forum. I ve benefited a lot and will equally want to ve the opportunity of making my own input. I say a big hello to all the Nairalanders. Its my pleasure.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by kenex4ever(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2014
booqee: mumu i don do am nothing happen. angry

Some girls like trouble sha
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Superstar007(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2014
egbason: I ve been longing to be a contributory member of this great and intellectual forum. I ve benefited a lot and will equally want to ve the opportunity of making my own input. I say a big hello to all the Nairalanders. Its my pleasure.

Welcome bros but you have been registered since 2010
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Damsman10(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2014
I too was a guest 4 more dan a yr b4 realizing I can actually b a prt of d fun
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Superstar007(m): 12:55am On Sep 20, 2014
NmaGOD44: no remember am abeg..b4 u go think say nah me b d gal smiley

Oya tell the truth and shame the devil tongue
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by koolg: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2014
eleojo23: 6. Another 'great feature' you 'miss' is being shielded from insults and silly comments by childish people who quote you. smiley

this statement is incorrect, whatever it is you are inferring.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Johnnoo(m): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2014
DMilanista: MadCow1 where art thou? Come add ur comment, always looking out for ur comments.

Thought its only me that's always on a look out for this dude undecided

Nice post @Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.