Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3938 Views)

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl / Why Do Women Always Get Jealous When They See Their Guy With Another Woman? / What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DGKN: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Chukkasy: *falls from 3 storey building *

grin grin Na Die b daht ooo grin
Re: . by DGKN: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Simple

Thank U
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2014
chizzy94:
cheesycheesy
Mrs Lecturer. What course is this?
Relationship 101?? Make e no pas 3 Units oh.

SMHLOL

grin

It's relationship 1234567890 -_-
Re: . by lawrenceunaa: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
it's natural, it also happens to me and the only way out is by also making her jealous undecided

HOW:
Just make female frns . So if u sight her with a guy, let her also sight you with a lady cheesy

#finished tongue
Re: . by ifyebere(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2014
She's just letting u knw she's got alternate guy, incase u fuckup... to confirm what I've just said, just ignore her for somedays nd form u don't want her anymore u'l see she'l move on with dat guy she uploads his pix on her DP.. "her so called just a friend"
Re: . by DGKN: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifyebere: She's just letting u knw she's got alternate guy, incase u fuckup... to confirm what I've just said, just ignore her for somedays nd form u don't want her anymore u'l see she'l move on with dat guy she uploads his pix on her DP.. "her so called just a friend"

Thank U
Re: . by DGKN: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: it's natural, it also happens to me and the only way out is by also making her jealous undecided

HOW:
Just make female frns . So if u sight her with a guy, let her also sight you with a lady cheesy

#finished tongue

Hmmmm
Re: . by emisun(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Same reason I quit my relationship last week. She tried to confuse me,but I no gree. She gave me contradicting reasons for her action...me i no be small boys wey go do same tin bk to her.i just ended d whole tin. If u find urself in dis kinda relationship,don't play around o unless na u dey gain from her.
Re: . by xtervaganza(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let her know if u don't like it

And does she put your pictures on her dp too? With status letting ppl know you're her boo?
Re: . by DGKN: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
xtervaganza: Let her know if u don't like it

And does she put your pictures on her dp too? With status letting ppl know you're her boo?

No... sir! I wanna break up with her...
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
*jes wondering *
why would your girlfriend use another guy's picture as her dp? undecided undecided

hmmm, Naija
Re: . by DGKN: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dyla: *jes wondering *
why would your girlfriend use another guy's picture as her dp? undecided undecided

hmmm, Naija

Boo.. I nor knw wetyn dy worry her o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Inlove With A Nairalander / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. / Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.