Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy (3810 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Men With Red Lower Lip (ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Feranmicharles(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
gringrin;DMr bean. Some ppl's mentor/role modelgringringrin

Isn't he with the most redish lip?tonguecheesy

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by chocolateme(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
If this wounded lips is what you call red lips, then may I kiss the teeth of Majek Fashek.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Ubyj(f): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
We prefer pink lips tho tongue
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by LadyX(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Op, I'd rather kiss the bark of a tree instead of those lips wink
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
If this wounded lips is what you call red lips, then may I kiss the teeth of Majek Fashek.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I think I now know your taste.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Feranmicharles(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:

Oya lie say,u no blush wen u see d pic grincheesy
Ubyj:
see pretence ogrin
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:
Did he do some surgery to those lips?
Ubyj:
chocolateme:
Why b say na only ladies got this to comment on?
All my ladies....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Feranmicharles(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:
Did he do some surgery to those lips?

Op, make I kiss the bark of a tree instead of those lips wink
hmmmsad why una dey pretend nagrin
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Ubyj(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Oya lie say,u no blush wen u see d pic grincheesy
see pretence ogrin
I am not pretending. Well, personally, I prefer pink to blood , abi red
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:
Op, I'd rather kiss the bark of a tree instead of those lips wink
Can u kiss mine? It"s pink and sexy... grin
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by lurlah2014(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2015
ooo NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by jaymejate: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2015
See this one looks like vampire.
Well if you think ladies love red lips, i don't mind putting red oyel in my lips every morning
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by LadyX(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Feranmicharles:
hmmmsad why una dey pretend nagrin
I no pretend o! Abeg look at those lips again.
1. They look like the guy just ate raw goat meat with dripping blood.
2. They are not proportional... The lower lip looks like it's a botched lip surgery.
3. In generally, the lips look scary.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
God4bid undecided
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by LadyX(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:

Can u kiss mine? It"s pink and sexy... grin
Pishure or I donbilivit tongue
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Feranmicharles(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Ubyj:
I am not pretending. Well, personally, I prefer pink to blood , abi red
huhundecided
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
They look unhealthy like scurvy lips.

I'm not into the lip colour thing though so I'd even kiss black or brown lips.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Feranmicharles(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:

I no pretend o! Abeg look at those lips again.
1. They look like the guy just are raw goat meat with dripping blood.
2. They are not proportional... The lower lip looks like it's a botched lip surgery.
3. In generally, the lips look scary.
hehehehegrin I gat u. D tin go swt,thowink
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Tundenoni(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
I still prefer this one

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:

Pishure or I donbilivit tongue
Lolllll...if I put the pishure,u will surely have rivals ooooo...so let's make it a personal affair or wat do u think.... grin
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

dnt mind nigerian girls...and thr useless fantasy
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Tundenoni:
H
At this ur age nd pant size,u still dey book space? U wan be Last to comment ni LTC...
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Feranmicharles(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

am sure you'll also love to kiss green lipsgrin
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by LadyX(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:

Lolllll...if I put the pishure,u will surely have rivals ooooo...so let's make it a personal affair or wat do u think.... grin
It's good to have rivals...it will prove that the lips are kissable kiss
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Tundenoni(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
DTOBS:

At this ur age nd pant size,u still dey book space? U wan be Last to comment ni LTC...
No o.
Me?
Book space ke?
Abeg check am again.
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt mind nigerian girls...and thr useless fantasy

I'm surprised the lip thing seems popular over there. Here we don't put much emphasis on lips. So what happens if a guy is not "blessed" with pink lips, I wonder. Shrugs
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Feranmicharles:
am sure you'll also love to kiss green lipsgrin

Eww, I've seen those on albino guys. Pus filled lips. No thanks. Just normal lips will do.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm surprised the lip thing seems popular over there. Here we don't put much emphasis on lips. So what happens if a guy is not "blessed" with pink lips, I wonder. Shrugs
dnt mind some of d nigerian girls and their wishful thinkn.. Most of dem dnt even hav d so called pink lips... Dr lips dat black like charcoal...
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2015
LadyX:

It's good to have rivals...it will prove that the lips are kissable kiss
Lolll...but the question is can u stand dem? Just make do with wat am giving u ooooo, or else? You know say oko won lode cool
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by DTOBS(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Tundenoni:

No o.
Me?
Book space ke?
Abeg check am again.
U sure?
Re: Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:

Lmao cheesy #faints

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Can Someone Tell Me What This Worshipper Is Doing (pic) / A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.