Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday (6422 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm sure her prayer will be just as good as yours.
how can dat b, u forget my name is David, m d man afta God's heart
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: how can dat b, u forget my name is David, m d man afta God's heart

And she has your heart and you've hers. Hence you're both after God's heart together.
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

And she has your heart and you've hers. Hence you're both after God's heart together.
lolz, funny analogy. Wat if ts her body I have nd not her heart
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, funny analogy. Wat if ts her body I have nd not her heart

Hmm she still has your heart and that's the one that's after God's heart...

Why don't you have her heart?
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: I trust my frankysnow. She can't betray me
kiss kiss wink
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm she still has your heart and that's the one that's after God's heart...

Why don't you have her heart?
lolz, t could b vice versa. T may b lust, luv, or a lil bit of both. U'd never know with women
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, t could b vice versa. T may b lust, luv, or a lil bit of both. U'd never know with women

Well it could be that you have eachothers hearts hehe lovey dovey

Haha women sigh. Always blaming the woman are we
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well it could be that you have eachothers hearts hehe lovey dovey

Haha women sigh. Always blaming the woman are we
lolz, naa, nobody is playin d blame game. If anyone is to blame, t would b mother nature, infact derez no one to blame sef. Ts just is wat it is. They say a dog is a man's best friend, diamonds be a woman's best friend, nd dey say show me ur friend nd I wee tell u who u r; now u c where d discrepancies lie
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, naa, nobody is playin d blame game. If anyone is to blame, t would b mother nature, infact derez no one to blame sef. Ts just is wat it is. They say a dog is a man's best friend, diamonds be a woman's best friend, nd dey say show me ur friend nd I wee tell u who u r; now u c where d discrepancies lie

Hmm who's 'they' you shouldn't let others decide anything haha.

Hmm well 'they' don't know anything at all. Because diamonds aren't my best friend. I don't even like diamonds.

And I know loooooads of guys that hate dogs.

Annnnd I think the show me your friends and ill tell you who you are is complete and utter rubbish.
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm who's 'they' you shouldn't let others decide anything haha.

Hmm well 'they' don't know anything at all. Because diamonds aren't my best friend. I don't even like diamonds.

And I know loooooads of guys that hate dogs.

Annnnd I think the show me your friends and ill tell you who you are is complete and utter rubbish.
"they" refer to d "whiteman" or whoeva postulated dose clichés. Nd dey r quite often correct nd true, though every general rule has an xception(u not likin diamonds, and ur male friends who hate dogs). Even d Bible says, bad company corrupt good morals, so ur group of friends(not one friend per sey) says a lot about u, aftal u don't c eagles missing up wit hens, no lions bin friends with goats.
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by lulu1986(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2014
doctorofgirls: Relationships on nairaland just like relationship (patience Jonathan vs good English) /(goodluck Jonathan vs sense) impossible to meet
hahahaha
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: "they" refer to d "whiteman" or whoeva postulated dose clichés. Nd dey r quite often correct nd true, though every general rule has an xception(u not likin diamonds, and ur male friends who hate dogs). Even d Bible says, bad company corrupt good morals, so ur group of friends(not one friend per sey) says a lot about u, aftal u don't c eagles missing up wit hens, no lions bin friends with goats.

Haha who listens to the whiteman...

Hmm well I don't agree with the friends thing. I think I should be able to accept my friends individuality good or bad. Doesn't mean it'll define me as a person.
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha who listens to the whiteman...

Hmm well I don't agree with the friends thing. I think I should be able to accept my friends individuality good or bad. Doesn't mean it'll define me as a person.
o yes u can. U know d great forest starts wit just one seed. One friend may not do d trick, but u'd neva know wen d influence begins to grow. u know how one rotten apple can affect a barrel of gud apples, but one gud apple can't make basket of rotten apples turn gud. T just sterns from d natural way of things to d effect dat, ts much easier to destroy dan to create
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: o yes u can. U know d great forest starts wit just one seed. One friend may not do d trick, but u'd neva know wen d influence begins to grow. u know how one rotten apple can affect a barrel of gud apples, but one gud apple can't make basket of rotten apples turn gud. T just sterns from d natural way of things to d effect dat, ts much easier to destroy dan to create

Hmm but we aren't trees. We do not all stem from one seed. We have personalities and opinions and thoughts and the whole lot. My friends do influence me but I am confident in my thoughts and opinions so theres only so much they can make me think.
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm but we aren't trees. We do not all stem from one seed. We have personalities and opinions and thoughts and the whole lot. My friends do influence me but I am confident in my thoughts and opinions so theres only so much they can make me think.

seems like we r gona be here a long while
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: seems like we r gona be here a long while

Seems like so hehe
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Seems like so hehe
guess u know urself, ur vices nd virtues, strength and weaknesses. Bu den u myte just b d exception to d general rule my dearly beloved
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: guess u know urself, ur vices nd virtues, strength and weaknesses. Bu den u myte just b d exception to d general rule my dearly beloved

Haha maybe
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha maybe
c ur mouth
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: c ur mouth

Hehehe what's wrong with my mouth?
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe what's wrong with my mouth?
nothing at al. Dey r perfect, dey tickle my fancy
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: nothing at al. Dey r perfect, dey tickle my fancy

Hahah I will never understand it...
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah I will never understand it...
dose lips r d one reason I may eva visit Ireland
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by 1miccza: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
*clapping hands*hmmmm oshisco!!!person pikin just sit down dey study only relationships for NL..
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: dose lips r d one reason I may eva visit Ireland

shocked not to visit me sad
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

shocked not to visit me sad
u own d lips na. Can't c d lips without seeing u
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: u own d lips na. Can't c d lips without seeing u

Haha seems like you're more excited about the lips than myself hehe should I be jealous?
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha seems like you're more excited about the lips than myself hehe should I be jealous?
lolz. Na u shouldn't be, d lips r urs, one nd d same person, so ts al G
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Na u shouldn't be, d lips r urs, one nd d same person, so ts al G

Haha so u won't mind when I fix them hehe
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by cooljoe(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha so u won't mind when I fix them hehe
y fix wat is not broken(faulty)?
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: y fix wat is not broken(faulty)?

It's too big. I wanna reduce it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Climax And Male Ejaculation Which One Sweet Pass. / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / Questions girls ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.