Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood (759 Views)

New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / The Way Ladies Reason Pix / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood by 100Cents: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I laugh today as one big boy with his one-in-town bling bling jeep wan comot our domot.

Nah so one girl way dey with her friends dey discuss for almost one hour just leave them begin approach the about to move jeep. Nah that time she know say she go begin go house.

But I no blame the girl, that jeep dey only one for this town and nah custom made special edition. Even when I peep into the car as person way sabi person, omo see formica dashboard, that car go floor Linda Ikeji 2014 Land Rover Range Rover.

The 2014 Land Rover Range Rover has been captured at close range but this Cadillac Escalade Ext Special Edition with gold trimmed lights no get rival..

Girls no dey control their eyes sef. mtscheew.

The best thing a man can do for himself is to work, and work, and work. Let the money speak !

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood by TRADELYN: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin grin
It is simply human naa!

2 Likes

Re: The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood by 100Cents: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
I will chose this car in preference to range rover jeep..

With a 22inch silver rim on this car, you don't have any competitor car wise..

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Position Themselves When They See A Big Car In The Neighborhood by keypad1: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
100Cents: I will chose this car in preference to range rover jeep..

With a 22inch silver rim on this car, you don't have any competitor car wise..
oluwa oooo.

Na my mate buy this kain car?

Oya oya all the winchi winch and ogbanje girlfriends wey i dey friend since. Yime don reach for una.

Its over between us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Not Taking Their Boyfriends Out? / Guys, Can You Date A Nairalander? / Question On Virgins ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.