Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Article Video Marketing - A Gold In The Mine. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Article Video Marketing - A Gold In The Mine. (728 Views)

Is Network Marketing A Scam? - All You Need To Know About Network Marketing / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Video Marketing - A Gold In The Mine. by baskettmouth: 2:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Article video marketing is a new type of internet marketing and advertising in which business create 2-5 minute short videos about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources. The videos are then edited and uploaded to various video sharing websites like Youtube for distribution and exposure.

Converting articles into videos
There are several ways to for turning articles into videos. The most traditional way is by creating a powerpoint presentation of the original article, which is basically transforming the article text into an animated slideshow. Relevant pictures are then added to the slideshow and voice is recorded over each slide to create a voice-over narration for the video. Finally, the presentation is recorded using a screen capture software like Camtasia and the slideshow is now turned into a video that can be uploaded to a video sharing site like YouTube for sharing.

Advantages
Article video marketing is an extension of Article marketing but serves as an alternate medium for businesses to convey their message to a wider audience, and get more exposure. Being an audio-visual medium, articles turned into videos also reduce the time required to read the articles.

http://sidneyarticles..com/2014/09/article-video-marketing-gold-in-mine.html

Re: Article Video Marketing - A Gold In The Mine. by charlie34: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Discover top-notch video production services at Cine.salon. Our skilled team crafts captivating videos for various purposes, ensuring exceptional quality and creativity. From concept development to post-production, we handle it all to bring your vision to life.

(1) (Reply)

Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate / New 100 Naira Bill / Business School On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.