Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Is The Effect Of First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Effect Of First Love (787 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Effect Of First Love by Jarikre: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
Hello,nairalanders,
my girlfriend always run back to her first boyfriend all the time,they break up and make up always.The guy in question is callous,despite his cruelness she still runs back to him.Whenever i question her act,
her response will be that he is do first love.
The question is dose anything like first love exist even when you've found a new person when you broke up with him?
Re: What Is The Effect Of First Love by ilaugh1: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
obviously, your dikc is too lame to do the work, dont you understand that?
Re: What Is The Effect Of First Love by lightest(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2008
uhm, sound like words of elders
Re: What Is The Effect Of First Love by lonelypal(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2008
aint got nothin to do wit first love,
she is simply covetous

i belive she is using that as a shield

(1) (Reply)

Is My Ex Still In Lve With Me? / What Do I Do About My Female Pal / Re: Let Us Appreciate Our Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.