Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Do I Do About My Female Pal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do About My Female Pal (782 Views)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About My Female Pal by Uby40(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
I gat this lady friend,we are quite age mates.and i must admit she's really attractive to behold. a fort-night ago we had a mature chat about sex issues,as they affect different relationships. we delebrated on a art of forplays, kissing and all that,like we always do in the past. days later, she came visting me in my office,like she does,and we were gisting until my close time.just  moments after i'd closed, and was just getting ready to shut down my system and head home, she walked up to me and whispered in my office that she wants to kiss me. i was flushed, because i never saw such an advance coming from her to me. i laughed off the idea, but she showed more seriousness to her desire by holding me to the wall. i started being embarrassed. she obviously knows my girlfriend,and how serious we are in our relationship. i succeeded in talking her off her motives,and closed for that day; but ever since then she's been making advances at me,anytime we run into ourselves in town or my work place.she hasnt stopped bringing up the issue.
i don't want to jeopadise my friendship with her, by being rude to her,because she been a wonderful friend to me (maybe my longest standing female pal since high school). i need someone's candid advice,because i really don't know how to go about it.
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by tope2000(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2008
Uby40:

I gat this lady friend,we are quite age mates.and i must admit she's really attractive to behold. a fort-night ago we had a mature chat about sex issues,as they affect different relationships. we delebrated on a art of forplays, kissing and all that,like we always do in the past. days later, she came visting me in my office,like she does,and we were gisting until my close time.just  moments after i'd closed, and was just getting ready to shut down my system and head home, she walked up to me and whispered in my office that she wants to kiss me. i was flushed, because i never saw such an advance coming from her to me. i laughed off the idea, but she showed more seriousness to her desire by holding me to the wall. i started being embarrassed. she obviously knows my girlfriend,and how serious we are in our relationship. i succeeded in talking her off her motives,and closed for that day; but ever since then she's been making advances at me,anytime we run into ourselves in town or my work place.she hasnt stopped bringing up the issue.
i don't want to jeopadise my friendship with her, by being rude to her,because she been a wonderful friend to me (maybe my longest standing female pal since high school). i need someone's candid advice,because i really don't know how to go about it.

Would you rather ruin your relationship instead because of her??
I dont think she is good friend anywayz, good friends don't ruin their friends relationship
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by Uby40(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
thanks tope
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by Ben13: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
try concentrate on your next million! smiley
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by sistajay(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ Poster

Like you didn't see it comin, all that talk about sex sure got her all worked up. I say let her have it.
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by smurf(f): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
I don't really care much!
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by MrCrackles(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
It looks like your friend wants to play with you under your bra and pant

Or maybe she wants to eat your snail or fiddle with you catch grin

Run as far as your legs can carry you before you commit an abomination
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by MaiSuya(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
Uby40:

I gat this lady friend,we are quite age mates.and i must admit she's really attractive to behold. a fort-night ago we had a mature chat about sex issues,as

Uby40:

i don't want to jeopadise my friendship with her, by being [i]rude [/i]to her
,because she been a wonderful friend to me (maybe my longest standing female pal since high school). i need someone's candid advice,because i really don't know how to go about it.

you don't want to be RUDE to someone who has made clear that her sole purpose is jepardize ur r/ship with your girlfriend  Note the highlighted statement in the first quote above. Why do I have a strange feeling that its more than just simple admiration?
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by dbaptist1(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2008
men na u know ooohhh
anytin wey u do na u sabi
trust your sef
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by iice(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
People sef. The girl no sabi say you get gf? She no think say something fit happen to your relationship if this happens? Hormones indeed, blame it on hormones like say brain no dey.

Make it plain and clear that you don't want your relationship altered.
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by mummysgirl: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
she is not a good friend like u called her

if she is a good friend how can she desire u

Knowing fully well that you have a girlfriend

she want 2 scatter your reltionship or what

you better get ride of her before she put u 2 trouble grin
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by scottN(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
Just Hit on It and Beat It Pal!
Re: What Do I Do About My Female Pal by ericabadu: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
what are u guys talking about .what wrong with her wanting him.first dnt the guy knw that when u start going into sex issue with a lady u are not dating expectcially if it a common topic u talk about .u might give her a hint without knowing .when u start liking what she like the way she like it .or even if it what she want ,when u start speaking her languege the way she like hearing it.she might be tempted to have a taste of what she has always been looking for that you just told her u like doing to a woman.and secondly if u have been friends for a while it might be posibble she has always had a thing for you and she had not been able to say it cus from your story she spend time with u there is a parcentage of love there for a lady to spend time with a guy she is not dating it might be wrong timing nw cus u have a girl .so dnt blam her too much this issue are complicated since we cnt hear her own side.what do u guys think

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Broke And Their Babes Are Clueless And Do Not Even Care / Woman Pass Man? / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.