Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Starting My Own Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Starting My Own Religion (2974 Views)

Why So Many Atheists Hate Their Own Religion Of Atheism. / Factors That Caused Muhammad To Reject Christianity And Start His Own Religion: / What Does Repentance Really Mean In Your Own Religion Or Worldview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Proffdada: most people who call themselves atheists are just God haters. they try to heal their wounds by hating God for some things that must've happened in the past which seems to break their faith. they never see the reasons for what happened
Hmmm....the above is 1 opinion out of 7 billion possible opinions. How can one hate something that does not exist? Even if a God exists , he can not be bothered with the hatred of an infinitesimally small unit of its creation like me; if it exists it must be of higher & nobler ideals than that of an infinitely wicked creator which is the central message of your christianity( or islam)!

2 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Hmmm....the above is 1 opinion out of 7 billion possible opinions. How can one hate something that does not exist? Even if a God exists , he can not be bothered with the hatred of an infinitesimally small unit of its creation like me; if it exists it must be of higher & nobler ideals than that of an infinitely wicked creator which is the central message of your christianity( or islam)!
before God, no one is infinitesimally small. but the devil can make you think so
Re: Starting My Own Religion by davien(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Proffdada: before God, no one is infinitesimally small. but the devil can make you think so
please define what a "god" is and if it can be verified in reality...
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Proffdada: before God, no one is infinitesimally small. but the devil can make you think so
How many planets do you think exist? how many stars? galaxies? what are the limits of the known universe? are you aware other universes may exist? Are you aware there are stars in our galaxy that are several thousand light years away from our planet? Do you know that 1 light year means the distance that a ray of light travelling at 33,000 km / sec , will have covered in one year? Think on this things and come back to tell me how LITTLE you are on the Universal scale of relevance! please, you need to stop speaking the sunday school language you were brought up with, it only shows how caged the blackmans mind has been under the yolk of religiosity and it shows only despicable ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Starting My Own Religion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
assfreak:

Look who is using the words 'gullible' and 'weird'

What is weirder than a full grown up man like you peeing in his shorts cos some Jewish storybook mentioned eternal punishment.

Is that it now I know..we've got so many morafuckerz in this forum...answer me, is your so called celebrity made god to be relevant in generation to come?...morafuckerz with dwarf thoughts...
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2014
MrRainBigxtorm:

Is that it now I know..we've got so many morafuckerz in this forum...answer me, is your so called celebrity made god to be relevant in generation to come?...morafuckerz with dwarf thoughts...

What celebrity made god are you talking about?
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

How many planets do you think exist? how many stars? galaxies? what are the limits of the known universe? are you aware other universes may exist? Are you aware there are stars in our galaxy that are several thousand light years away from our planet? Do you know that 1 light year means the distance that a ray of light travelling at 33,000 km / sec , will have covered in one year? Think on this things and come back to tell me how LITTLE you are on the Universal scale of relevance! please, you need to stop speaking the sunday school language you were brought up with, it only shows how caged the blackmans mind has been under the yolk of religiosity and it shows only despicable ignorance.
having a God who cares so much about even the tiniest one cell organism makes me very important in the universe. He is omnipotent and omniscient
Re: Starting My Own Religion by adonbilivit: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Dolemite:
Yup, I have decided to start my own religion, I hope to create a religion that is all accepting, does not discriminate and is of course charitable...and profitable grin. We shall worship things we can see or know for a fact exists or existed, like scientists past or present, bad-ass/hot actors (with no religious affiliations of course), public figures who were awesome and we shall have a book that guides our thoughts and actions grin

My religion is still in the planning stages so fellow atheists lets get to work and make this a reality.

P.S
If an illiterate could create a religion followed by billions years later, why can't I? grin
i apologize if i did hurt your feelings
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Dolemite(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
i apologize if i did hurt your feelings

What are you on about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA 12 Days Of Glory 2017 / Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ / Woman Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.