Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Starting My Own Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Starting My Own Religion (2973 Views)

Why So Many Atheists Hate Their Own Religion Of Atheism. / Factors That Caused Muhammad To Reject Christianity And Start His Own Religion: / What Does Repentance Really Mean In Your Own Religion Or Worldview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
FOOLFINDER:
Chuck Norris would have been better. grin
No. Can we all just worship James Bond? or Nicki Minaj ? lol.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by plaetton: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Proffdada: have u ever seen the wind . have u ever wondered what powers ur consciousness. have u ever wondered why man's intelligence towers above other creatures? have you ever wondered the intricacy of Grand design? have you ever wondered what binds other dimensions from spinning out of control and nullifying the 3rd dimension? have you ever wondered why atheists could adopt the Higgs boson particle? I can start a new religion with u based on a template of facts and evidence of answers to the questions above

Actually sir, there answers to all of the above. Some are factual and mathematical while others are theoretical.
You just haven't bothered to study them.
There is a place where such things are studied in great detail.
It is called a school.

All of you ignorant religionist, stop trying to learn about the deep questions of existence from Sunday school.

4 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
plaetton:

Actually sir, there answers to all of the above. Some are factual and mathematical while others are theoretical.
It is called a school.

All of you ignorant religionist, stop trying to learn about the deep questions of existence from Sunday school.
Sunday school!!!.....lmao.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by plaetton: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Sunday school!!!.....lmao.

grin
But isn't ir funny?
They come here to hold atheists responsible for the lessons they skipped in school.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op.. You must be very gullible...you're an id.iot...in fact you nothing but a mosquito in class of animals...#WastedSperm,

Tell me,in your silly freaky fvcking idle mind, do you think in next five hundred years,your so called god will still have any relevant evidence of existence(more than that of Jesus Christ) to prove to generation then

#AtheistsAreWeirdCreatures...

#OnMyWayToTheMars....
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
plaetton:

It is called a school.

school boy why can't you answer at least half question above? dumb atheist .
Re: Starting My Own Religion by plaetton: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Proffdada: school boy why can't you answer at least half question above? dumb atheist .

I owe you no such thing sir.
Where were you when they were teaching the basics in school?

To all religiotards, no atheists owe you any obligation to educate you.

9 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 4:17am On Sep 23, 2014
plaetton:

I owe you no such thing sir.
Where were you when they were teaching the basics in school?

To all religiotards, no atheists owe you any obligation to educate you.
I was learning from higher intelligence unlike you, your belief is based on things you see and nothing more. you may never enjoy the plethora of wisdom because you reasoning bounded by man made laws(according to evolution man appeared late to the scene ) . Now who will you believe in an incident? the short term eyewitness that tried to know what happened by conjectures or the architect and director of the event? you atheists are the dropouts of Sunday school and hate doing homework.

1 Like

Re: Starting My Own Religion by plaetton: 4:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Proffdada: I was learning from higher intelligence unlike you, your belief is based on things you see and nothing more. you may never enjoy the plethora of wisdom because you reasoning bounded by man made laws(according to evolution man appeared late to the scene ) . Now who will you believe in an incident? the short term eyewitness that tried to know what happened by conjectures or the architect and director of the event? you atheists are the dropouts of Sunday school and hate doing homework.

Lol! grin
We are glad and honoured to be dropouts of sunday school.
Nothing good for humanity has ever graduated from sunday school.

So, you are now invoking spiritual knowledge vs objective knowledge.
Ok. I get your drift. grin

But let me ask you, do you know that spiritual knowledge is just anything , any rubbish that your mind conjures up?
That's why m.o.r.ons , imbeciles and fraudsters wax strong in it . grin grin

And by the way, it's ok. Every society has it's share of people on the lunacy fringes.

My problem with lunacy fringes in Nigeria is that here, people , clowns like T.B Joshua, whose worldview is not founded upon and grounded upon objective reality, are allowed to make important decisions that affect the lives of the majority of people.

The consequences have been dissasterous for everyone, most notably 115+ and their families from the building dissaster..

5 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2014
plaetton:

Lol! grin
We are glad and honoured to be dropouts of sunday school.
Nothing good for humanity has ever graduated from sunday school.

So, you are now invoking spiritual knowledge vs objective knowledge.
Ok. I get your drift. grin

But let me ask you, do you know that spiritual knowledge is just anything , any rubbish that your mind conjures up?
That's why m.o.r.ons , imbeciles and fraudsters wax strong in it . grin grin

And by the way, it's ok. Every society has it's share of people on the lunacy fringes.

My problem with lunacy fringes in Nigeria is that here, people , clowns like T.B Joshua, whose worldview is not founded upon and grounded upon objective reality, are allowed to make important decisions that affect the lives of the majority of people.

The consequences have been dissasterous for everyone, most notably 115+ and their families from the building dissaster..
there's a difference between spiritual knowledge and wisdom. but your discernment of the truth gives unbounded freedom of the mind to know facts beyond time, distance and dimensions. it makes a simple man exhibit powers defying the norm cuz he's connected to the Source.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by plaetton: 5:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Proffdada: there's a difference between spiritual knowledge and wisdom. but your discernment of the truth gives unbounded freedom of the mind to know facts beyond time, distance and dimensions. it makes a simple man exhibit powers defying the norm cuz he's connected to the Source.

grin grin grin grin grin

All that big grammar pass me oo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 5:11am On Sep 23, 2014
plaetton:

grin grin grin grin grin

All that big grammar pass me oo. cheesy
sorry Bro, I was carried away D grin grin grin. just find way to experience God's wisdom through Christ
Re: Starting My Own Religion by tpia1: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Dolemite:
P.S
If an illiterate could create a religion followed by billions years later, why can't I? grin

who is the illiterate?
Re: Starting My Own Religion by zyzxx(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Dolemite:

I don't know about other atheists, but if I found proof for any God, Allah, Jesus, Buddah, Krishna etc I would worship, I worship Clint Eastwood (or any celeb deity I can come up with grin ) because I can see, possibly touch my God, and I know he exists, no 'faith' needed. grin You can't make the same boast, have you ever seen Jesus? or an angel?
dat means u and ur religion will last for a short period of time. because if ur god die. Den it over .. Rethink
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Dolemite(f): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
tpia1:

who is the illiterate?

If you don't know who I'm referring to then the answer would be totally irrelevant to you.

3 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by ayodejy05(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
@OP. All this because of SEUN abi? You knew he is an atheist and you want to draw his attention to yourself. He can't love you, so why disturbing yourself?

Atheist ko, Athena ni...m
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Dolemite(f): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2014
ayodejy05: @OP. All this because of SEUN abi? You knew he is an atheist and you want to draw his attention to yourself. He can't love you, so why disturbing yourself?

Atheist ko, Athena ni...m

He is? I never knew that! *jumps around the room for joy* yayyy grin grin

P.S
I didn't want to draw anybody's attention with this thread.

1 Like

Re: Starting My Own Religion by jared007: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dolemite:

He is? I never knew that! *jumps around the room for joy* yayyy grin grin

P.S
I didn't want to draw anybody's attention with this thread.
Just bumped into ur thread. Pretty girl tho but its possible u are a mammy-water so no amount of preaching can convince u here. I pray God arrest u someday if not hell lies at the corner.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Proffdada: sorry Bro, I was carried away D grin grin grin. just find way to experience God's wisdom through Christ
Yes , you found a way to experience god by allowing delusions and the gradndiose talk of cunning men like TB Joshua & Chris Oyakhilomen to becloude your fickle mind. Its okay . Keep living in that world of your imaginary deity.

2 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Yes , you found a way to experience god by allowing delusions and the gradndiose talk of cunning men like TB Joshua & Chris Oyakhilomen to becloude your fickle mind. Its okay . Keep living in that world of your imaginary deity.
that's for those who believe in "men of God " instead of Christ who's the only mediator between God and mankind.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrRainBigxtorm: Op.. You must be very gullible...you're an id.iot...in fact you nothing but a mosquito in class of animals...#WastedSperm,

Tell me,in your silly freaky fvcking idle mind, do you think in next five hundred years,your so called god will still have any relevant evidence of existence(more than that of Jesus Christ) to prove to generation then

#AtheistsAreWeirdCreatures...

#OnMyWayToTheMars....

Look who is using the words 'gullible' and 'weird'

What is weirder than a full grown up man like you peeing in his shorts cos some Jewish storybook mentioned eternal punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Starting My Own Religion by ghostofsparta(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
I tried reading through the thread, I just can't....

Dolemite you don't need to be a female Charles Manson who started his religion-turned-psycho movement, get involve in any of our already established ancestral belief system, I recommend the Ifa (which is not only fulfilling but also destiny revealing, I'm even yet to go fully into as I'm still understanding it a whole lot before plunging deeeeep into it, if you are interested, would be glad to provide any knowledge based assistance and guidance).
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Jameselias: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Will ur religion only be word of mouth or will it have the power to give to somebody what he ,she wants like invoking money to appaer. If It will when it matures let us know.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Dolemite(f): 2:17am On Sep 26, 2014
ghostofsparta: I tried reading through the thread, I just can't....
Dolemite you don't need to be a female Charles Manson who started his religion-turned-psycho movement, get involve in any of our already established ancestral belief system, I recommend the Ifa (which is not only fulfilling but also destiny revealing, I'm even yet to go fully into as I'm still understanding it a whole lot before plunging deeeeep into it, if you are interested, would be glad to provide any knowledge based assistance and guidance).

Ifa? lol

Jameselias: Will ur religion only be word of mouth or will it have the power to give to somebody what he ,she wants like invoking money to appaer. If It will when it matures let us know.

My religion will be as powerless as all others, my followers will have to convince themselves that it works, just like other religions in the world. grin grin
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Dolemite:

Ifa? lol

My religion will be as powerless as all others, my followers will have to convince themselves that it works, just like other religions in the world. grin grin
At least honesty is part of this new religion that i cant wait to be part of. Its hightime you told us the name of our new religion o!
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Proffdada: that's for those who believe in "men of God " instead of Christ who's the only mediator between God and mankind.
Okay o. How then are we to come to the knowledge of God if his evangelists are always found untrustworthy? Remember Robert Liardon who claimed he saw heaven only to later become an homosexual, against all biblical principles?
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Jameselias: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2014
That is it! gat ur point baby.
Re: Starting My Own Religion by Jameselias: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2014
That is it! gat ur point baby f**k em' all!

1 Like

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Okay o. How then are we to come to the knowledge of God if his evangelists are always found untrustworthy? Remember Robert Liardon who claimed he saw heaven only to later become an homosexual, against all biblical principles?
lemme rephrase : Only the Son Of God can lead you to God. Men are just fallible but the Holy Spirit is not . and no one goes to heaven and return to tell the tale
except by revelation through the Holy Spirit
Re: Starting My Own Religion by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2014
count me inn,I will take the post of vice president incase you should visit your ancestors suddenly,I will assume the mantle of leadership,can we incorporate beyoncy?

1 Like

Re: Starting My Own Religion by amanda2013(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Iamodenigbo

1 Like

Re: Starting My Own Religion by Proffdada: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
most people who call themselves atheists are just God haters. they try to heal their wounds by hating God for some things that must've happened in the past which seems to break their faith. they never see the reasons for what happened

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ / Young Boy Impregnates Female Pastor / Dreams Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.