Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. (4029 Views)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by jnrbayano(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
No..I didn't do the toasting. Why should I undecided

You will still remain you, intact and beautiful without the bold.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: grin , I aint many guys na ... I'm me !! .... You will laugh it off trust me ....... And say ''NO'' .... !!!

I don't approach strangers sha , I create acquaintance first and later go blunt ... There why would you slap such a man unless you never wanto raise such hand again till life grin ... I will never touch such girl but that will be it grin
Lol..
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: transaction talks.
U had transaction talks with her?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by AfricanApple(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
U had transaction talks with her?
actually, with him. common does guys bears these kinda nicks

and yes, business talks. then he makes supplies, bought something from him, saw him again in a car after a year. after another year I saw him again and we became friends, from friends to... *coughs*
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: actually, with him. common does guys bears these kinda nicks

and yes, business talks. then he makes supplies, bought something from him, saw him again in a car after a year. after another year I saw him again and we became friends, from friends to... *coughs*
So when is ur wedding? Hope I'll be invited sha.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by AfricanApple(f): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
So when is ur wedding? Hope I'll be invited sha.
we are not fully ready yet but by god's own grace, if he finally turns out to be d man, you will be among d first people I will invite. lolzzzz
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: we are not fully ready yet but by god's own grace, if he finally turns out to be d man, you will be among d first people I will invite. lolzzzz
Hopefully so..lol
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: grin , I aint many guys na ... I'm me !! .... You will laugh it off trust me ....... And say ''NO'' .... !!!

I don't approach strangers sha , I create acquaintance first and later go blunt ... There why would you slap such a man unless you never wanto raise such hand again till life grin ... I will never touch such girl but that will be it grin
So u create acquaintqnce first befor hitting the nail on the head? This ur style is the hit.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arva: .
So u create acquaintqnce first befor hitting the nail on the head? This ur style is the hit.
what do you think I was saying before ? cheesy .....

If I wanna date you now, our first meet outside Nairaland is the day I will tell you my mind ..... Prior to that we would have been doing the phonings tongue Straight to d point without stammering grin
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: what do you think I was saying before ? cheesy .....

If I wanna date you now, our first meet outside Nairaland is the day I will tell you my mind ..... Prior to that we would have been doing the phonings tongue Straight to d point without stammering grin
Lol
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
i met my present spouse durin neco exam last year *#though am 16#* as a guy man u nid to show off durin practicals so dat grls go hail you. . . ** durin chemistry practical, i waz askd by dem to lead in practical coz am the only boy in the group. . As fate may hav it she waz among us too, durin d practical i notice doz large sparky sexy eyes startin at me. . bcoz of dat my moral high lyk say i smke weeds that mawin. . Buh i tank God i did everything ryt and got the accurate readings **seriously, walahi am brilliant oo**. At d end of day i manage get smal courage talk to her, collect her pin code and all that . . . . . . ....after neco i askd ha out and she accepted **though the babe gav me tough time, imagin wooing a grl 4 lyk 2 mnths** . Till now we're stil dating and am enjoyin it. . . **nana i love you so much** wish u were a nairalander so, u wld read diz. .
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Khalidsarki: i met my present spouse durin neco exam last year *#though am 16#* as a guy man u nid to show off durin practicals so dat grls go hail you. . . ** durin chemistry practical, i waz askd by dem to lead in practical coz am the only boy in the group. . As fate may hav it she waz among us too, durin d practical i notice doz large sparky sexy eyes startin at me. . bcoz of dat my moral high lyk say i smke weeds that mawin. . Buh i tank God i did everything ryt and got the accurate readings **seriously, walahi am brilliant oo**. At d end of day i manage get smal courage talk to her, collect her pin code and all that . . . . . . ....after neco i askd ha out and she accepted **though the babe gav me tough time, imagin wooing a grl 4 lyk 2 mnths** . Till now we're stil dating and am enjoyin it. . . **nana i love you so much** wish u were a nairalander so, u wld read diz. .
Interesting..ur just 16yrs and u already have a girlfriend? It takes boys like donroxy 25yrs to finally get one.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by yungchop: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
Interesting..ur just 16yrs and u already have a girlfriend? It takes boys like donroxy 25yrs to finally get one.
abi o, am 19 and still single does that means . . . grin
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by peterpaulis(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Single™ lipsrsealed
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
grin ahahaha .... U must be a MummyWater 4 real !!! ....
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
will be back in [3+x]months time with my own experience,.....

Havent seen HER yet
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Agimor(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Still on the verge
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
#lols#really, nat my fault, itz nature
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Khalidsarki: #lols#really, nat my fault, itz nature
nature ke? See this small boi,what do u knw? #jst kidding man
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well,her papa was a family frnd to my uncle, we talked for the first time on december 31,around 11pm tho it was the second time I'm seeing her(didn't say a word the first time we met),apparently they came over to celebrate d cross over with my uncle and I was there too...was rili bored. Just went over to where she was and I was like,"hey,um...sorry,I can see u re pretty bored,its freaking dry over here,we re in the same shoes...and these old schl people are enjoying themselves without even caring abt what's up with us",u'd say my line was lame but hey,that did the magic tho! Her response was like "what would u like to do?" We re still "deceiving" eachother now sha...loving the chase....u feel me?

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
yungchop: abi o, am 19 and still single does that means . . . grin
You can as well wait till ur 30 lol..
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
haydot95: Well,her papa was a family frnd to my uncle, we talked for the first time on december 31,around 11pm tho it was the second time I'm seeing her(didn't say a word the first time we met),apparently they came over to celebrate d cross over with my uncle and I was there too...was rili bored. Just went over to where she was and I was like,"hey,um...sorry,I can see u re pretty bored,its freaking dry over here,we re in the same shoes...and these old schl people are enjoying themselves without even caring abt what's up with us",u'd say my line was lame but hey,that did the magic tho! Her response was like "what would u like to do?" We re still "deceiving" eachother now sha...loving the chase....u feel me?
Nice....bollyano, I can see ur viewing this ...come and share your experience too.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
peterpaulis: Single™ lipsrsealed
Get a girl fast before its too late lol.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Agimor: Still on the verge
Hurry......
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
haydot95: nature ke? See this small boi,what do u knw? #jst kidding man

#lols# you can't time nature oo it can occur anywhere, happen anytim and can do you anything. . Take death as example; DEATH, it can happen ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE. . . .so bro na my fault
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: grin ahahaha .... U must be a MummyWater 4 real !!! ....

beauty wonders. .
. . . . . . . . I hope u're jush sayin dat wordz. . No next move koh?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2014
haydot95: Well,her papa was a family frnd to my uncle, we talked for the first time on december 31,around 11pm tho it was the second time I'm seeing her(didn't say a word the first time we met),apparently they came over to celebrate d cross over with my uncle and I was there too...was rili bored. Just went over to where she was and I was like,"hey,um...sorry,I can see u re pretty bored,its freaking dry over here,we re in the same shoes...and these old schl people are enjoying themselves without even caring abt what's up with us",u'd say my line was lame but hey,that did the magic tho! Her response was like "what would u like to do?" We re still "deceiving" eachother now sha...loving the chase....u feel me?
yh i dy feel you lyk white
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Agimor(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Hurry......
Why should i hurry?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Khalidsarki:
beauty wonders. .
. . . . . . . . I hope u're jush sayin dat wordz. . No next move koh?
Megida, akoi magana if there is next move ? .... Abi u get interest ne ?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: Megida, akoi magana if there is next move ? .... Abi u get interest ne ?
i can't beliv u askd me dat. . . . . . . . . . . So, u tink am her age mate koh
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2014
jnrbayano:
You will still remain you, intact and beautiful without the bold.
Na yanga na , i think she's still within that bracket ....... When she sees her love but he aint seeing her , she will make her mind known before it's too late !!
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Khalidsarki: i can't beliv u askd me dat. . . . . . . . . . . So, u tink am her age mate koh
Kool down Abo:ki na, she's not ''girl'' and no ''woman'' is too small for a man ... Kaa gani ko ?
Abi she old pass you ? grin ... Dat one sef na love matter ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many People Did U Date Back In High School? / Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? / Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.