Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. (4009 Views)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
There's always a first time for everything, even in ralationships. Tell us what you said to your lover the first time you met and had a conversation. What was the first sentence you uttered and what was the response you got. Well, let me start with mine. I was in the classroom alone years back in school. He walked up to me and he said he knows my name. I was puzzled coz I've never met him before and I didn't even know him. He said my name and I was surprised. I demanded an answer on how he got to know then I got the most irritating reply as at that time. He said only if I had dinner with him will he ever tell me how he got to know my name. I gave him the insult and embarrassment of his life that his friends had to drag him home saying he's had enough. I told him he was stupìd to approach a lady in such disgusting manner. I called him names. This dude will later be my boyfriend tho. 1 session later, he assisted me in a project. I didn't even know he was the same old dude and he also didn't know I was the one until we made full contact.. We shared the experience of our first meeting that ended up in embarrassment and we got the ball rolling from there. Share yours.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by bioduneberry(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2014
*space booked*

I will comment later.

EDITED:

Which one of them? The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... huh
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014
bioduneberry: *space booked*

I will comment later.
Lol..space bookers.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Arva: There's always a first time for everything, even in ralationships. Tell us what you said to your lover the first time you met and had a conversation. What was the first sentence you uttered and what was the response you got. Well, let me start with mine. I was in the classroom alone years back in school. He walked up to me and he said he knows my name. I was puzzled coz I've never met him before and I didn't even know him. He said my name and I was surprised. I demanded an answer on how he got to know then I got the most irritating reply as at that time. He said only if I had dinner with him will he ever tell me how he got to know my name. I gave him the insult and embarrassment of his life that his friends had to drag him home saying he's had enough. I told him he was stupìd to approach a lady in such disgusting manner. I called him names. This dude will later be my boyfriend tho. 1 session later, he assisted me in a project. I didn't even know he was the same old dude and he also didn't know I was the one until we made full contact.. We shared the experience of our first meeting that ended up in embarrassment and we got the ball rolling from there. Share yours.
why will you insult a man for God sake .... Hope you have filed your mouth sha tongue

I could not approach her face2face never toast women before .... I called her on phone and blasted it to her ... ''hey, watz'up , there's been this shi:t I been wan tell you , I like you so much and I want u to be my girl'' .....

Taaa, heaven and hell consolidated that day .... She insulted me so tey I sick sef grin ....

I went to my aunty crying 2 her that shebi she told me she already finished the cruise for me grin ... My aunty said ''she is just playing hard 2 get that it is normal I shd keep pestering her'' ...

Lailai, I no gree again , I just left her alone for 2years and she latter dial me up on her own and I blasted it to her again on phone that same moment .......

She don mature too , she just said ''you sef, you never shelf this idea, ok lets meet'' !!

She respect my bluntness and thatzit !!! ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Mine waz kinda funny tho.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: why will you insult a man for God sake .... Hope you have filed your mouth sha tongue

I could not approach her face2face never toast women before .... I called her on phone and blasted it to her ... ''hey, watz'up , there's been this shi:t I been wan tell you , I like you so much and I want u to be my girl'' .....

Taaa, heaven and hell consolidated that day .... She insulted me so tey I sick sef grin ....

I went to my aunty crying 2 her that shebi she told me she already finished the cruise for me grin ... My aunty said ''she is just playing hard 2 get that it is normal I shd keep pestering her'' ...

Lailai, I no gree again , I just left her alone for 2years and she latter dial me up on her own and I blasted it to her again on phone that same moment .......

She don mature too , she just said ''you sef, you never shelf this idea, ok lets meet'' !!

The manner at which many guys ask out can be very provocative.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
The manner at which many guys ask out can be very provocative.
was my line also provocative ?
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by herald9: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: why will you insult a man for God sake .... Hope you have filed your mouth sha tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by herald9: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli: Mine waz kinda funny tho.
share it...let's laff with you…or did you do the toasting? wink
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: was my line also provocative ?
Your line was very provocative...I would have eaten you up if I were to be the lady.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:
share it...let's laff with you…or did you do the toasting? wink
No..I didn't do the toasting. Why should i undecided
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2014
I don learn how to scope girl smiley
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014

Guys can be so annoying sometimes..
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by herald9: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: I don learn how to scope girl smiley
So what have u learnt....I'm interested in knowing.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by herald9: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
grin

But It's possible na...haven't you seen or heard bout it before...
I know cute gurlz like you won't do thatwink
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
So what have u learnt....I'm interested in knowing.
his reply after u asked him how he knew ur name.... smiley
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
Your line was very provocative...I would have eaten you up if I were to be the lady.
Shuuu, it's just of recent that I create friendship atmosphere before hitting a lady with relationship line though I have excel in all my endeavour with girls ......
But see, I'm a blunt person cuz if you approach some girls on friendship line and you ask for relationship thereafter, some of them will just tell you, lailai, you are a friend and in friendzone shall one be !! ...

I just tell you my business in first meet after contact, till now and it works ! cheesy
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: his reply after u asked him how he knew ur name.... smiley
He later said he saw my book on the table and my name waz written on it even though there was no book on the table at that time in particular..
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
He later said he saw my book on the table and my name waz written on it even though there was no book on the table at that time in particular..
Wise Guy...
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by imagold: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
We were @big joe park,waitin 2 travel.I walkd up 2 him 2 help me watch my bag while I get smtin outsid 2 eat.he looked @ me n said ' hop ther is no bomb inside,sori am jst been careful.I said no plz help me,n he agreed'..I got bk n thankd him,started eatin my snack n coke.then he said 'u culdnt even get som 4 d person dt watchd ur bag,not fair'..I apologised,we both smiled n he continued wit his newspaper.his bus ws leavin n he quickly askd 4 my fone no,I gav him....we ar bonding well,he is sweet..love u ayo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
Guys can be so annoying sometimes..
na una dey cause am now ... You won't ask them out and they will do and not many has manner of approach though it never has anything to do with what they feel for you !!!

The one with best manner of approach can be the worst dude !!

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: Shuuu, it's just of recent that I create friendship atmosphere before hitting a lady with relationship line though I have excel in all my endeavour with girls ......
But see, I'm a blunt person cuz if you approach some girls on friendship line and you ask for relationship thereafter, some of them will just tell you, lailai, you are a friend and in friendzone shall one be !! ...

I just tell you my business in first meet after contact, till now and it works ! cheesy
God knows how many slaps you would have received from this your approach.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2014
imagold: We were @big joe park,waitin 2 travel.I walkd up 2 him 2 help me watch my bag while I get smtin outsid 2 eat.he looked @ me n said ' hop ther is no bomb inside,sori am jst been careful.I said no plz help me,n he agreed'..I got bk n thankd him,started eatin my snack n coke.then he said 'u culdnt even get som 4 d person dt watchd ur bag,not fair'..I apologised,we both smiled n he continued wit his newspaper.his bus ws leavin n he quickly askd 4 my fone no,I gav him....we ar bonding well,he is sweet..love u ayo
Wow
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2014
UrennaNkoli:
God knows how many slaps you would have received from this your approach.
If you see me and the manner with which I say it , the worst you will do is ''NO'' and your best will be ''YES'' !!

I'm the lest person you will ever think of raising hand upon .. grin
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: If you see me and the manner with which I say it , the worst you will do is ''NO'' and your best will be ''YES'' !!

I'm the lest person you will ever think of raising hand upon .. grin
She's right...many guys always end up being spanked lol.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Arva:
She's right...many guys always end up being spanked lol.
grin , I aint many guys na ... I'm me !! .... You will laugh it off trust me ....... And say ''NO'' .... !!!

I don't approach strangers sha , I create acquaintance first and later go blunt ... There why would you slap such a man unless you never wanto raise such hand again till life grin ... I will never touch such girl but that will be it grin

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by AfricanApple(f): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
transaction talks.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Spidermon: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Even if you be stammerer, babe wey go trip go trip jare. Afterall, even imbeciles get laid. Just package well 'n be neat.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by lawrenceunaa: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
well never approached a lady b4 undecided

No time for that now until i have made it wink

First thing first then others would follow tongue
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: well never approached a lady b4 undecided

No time for that now until i have made it wink

First thing first then others would follow tongue
Ok..until then, u can come back and share provided nairaland is still alive by then lol.
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Spidermon: Even if you be stammerer, babe wey go trip go trip jare. Afterall, even imbeciles get laid. Just package well 'n be neat.
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? / Hilarious! Is This Guy Is Truly A Leaner? (picture) / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.