Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92566 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Lilimax(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
My advise for ladies is to be gainfully employed and make their own money no matter how little ...
Whether your boyfriend or husband is broke or not will be immaterial and less headache to you smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Spidermon: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB:
Stay there. Ɣ☺u will sure tell ur kids Ɣ☺u were busy with NL when ur mates were making money

You sef try hustle small to augment whatever your boyfriend can generate so your kids won't be asking why they always have to go to their dad to get money even for small things like biscuit.

28 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
I need your opinion ladies , i earn 45k per month,not yet married . Am i not a broke nigga ?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
ooh here she is. i been looking for you since 2am today , so i will quote you. my daughter' will like to be High Chief Okokoro new small wife?? i have money so i can takia of anything im bleeping cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky: I need your opinion ladies , i earn 45k per month,not yet married . Am i not a broke nigga ?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lilimax: My advise for ladies is to be gainfully employed and make their own money no matter how little ...
Whether your boyfriend or husband is broke or not will be immaterial and less headache to you smiley
it official !! Lilimax is the new Mrs Okokoro 2 of nairaland. do know touch. *kiss*

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
pearl123
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212 angry
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okokoro: sameer1212 angry
chai! weting i do na?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
so u cant date a broke guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
ops it seems u dnt love dis ur bf anymore dats y u r sayn oll dis stuffs here. r u dating him for ur frends or to ursef gal money is nt everytin.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: chai! weting i do na?
are you one rozzay was talk about ?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
If your boyfriend is broke you as his girlfriend should help him find a job ect
angry
My Ex helped me when I was broke to so it should be like -give and take-
smiley

10 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okokoro: are you one rozzay was talk about ?? angry
me? no ooo. bt u can ask her ursef.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Onyiibazz: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
And they keep saying that we're objectising women whereas they are the ones objectising themselves. Now an object is something you acquire, pay for it and use it at will for your own satisfaction, you also maintain it. How is an object different from women?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: me? no ooo. bt u can ask her ursef.
she said you are the the only one she want to cook bedroom soup for.. angry do you know i have phd in doctoring? and im also a high chief in my town. do you know? and do you know i have money?? do you? no. you see . angry
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okokoro: she said you are the the only one she want to cook bedroom soup for.. angry do you know i have phd in doctoring? and im also a high chief in my town. do you know? and do you know i have money?? do you? no. you see . angry
lolz... i dont no sir, bt wait chief, u like her ne?so dat i go help u toast her for u cos she is my close pal...
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
jenoncam: If your boyfriend is broke you as his girlfriend should help him find a job ect
angry
My Ex helped me when I was broke to so it should be like -give and take-
smiley
Wa sho rire jare. Eyan Iyi Nie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Lumyboi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
coolzeal: What's your worth? How much have you made in your entire life? Get a job and stop depending on guys.

Pls tel dem o.. Lazy girls always shoutin abt broke guys. Lik its a taboo for a gurl to mke moni. Many naija gurlz want more than they deserve. They cnt work bt they want to go for vacations...una go tey for dia as rich guyz sef no dey dull anymore.
@op. Respect ur bf or u free em. N respect urself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky: I need your opinion ladies , i earn 45k per month,not yet married . Am i not a broke nigga ?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by olempe(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: So ladies cant work for themselves and make money again. Why must you always depend fully on your boyfriends or husbands?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Okokoro(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: lolz... i dont no sir, bt wait chief, u like her ne?so dat i go help u toast her for u cos she is my close pal...
lie. you want to put love juju in her. please dont go close to her angry
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
loswhite: are your friends not enjoying the bleeping? Are your friends taking care of the thing dat does the bleeping? If no, y then do you expect the bleeper to take care of the bleeped grin

Let d bleeped take care of d bleepee
cheesy grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okokoro: lie. you want to put love juju in her. please dont go close to her angry
yes sir, she is oll urs.... rozzay n okokoro for life... undecided
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB: I Just dnt know why broke guys wants to have a girlfriend too, before you start complaning let me quickly tell you am actually dating one shocked
Guys jump into conclusion that girls dnt want to date a broke guy simply because he has nothing to offer financially, but this is not true in all cases, a girl that loves you sees Ɣ☺u in her future like her husband. She wants the best for you cos she sees Ɣ☺u in her future, a girl can date a broke guy but no girl will intentionally marry a broke man.
I love my broke boyfriend because firstly am not dating him for financial reason and 2ndly because I see a bright future in him, but one thing remain, I cnt marry him if he continues being broke.
I have stopped condemning girls that doesn't settle for less, there are so many disadvantages of dating a broke somebody
*talk about a boring relationship; when your female frnds are going places with their rich bf, Ɣ☺u r just there lying on his bed staring at each other's faces in his heated room.
*your frnds will not respect him; by the time your female frnds get to know about his brokeness the respect will just not be there anymore, girls love each other and they want the best for each other.
*he will always disgrace you; yes! This is most annoying, a little amount of money will cause fight between you two, imagine asking your broke bf to at least present himself in a wealthy way to impress your female frnds by buy provision or something for them will make him tear Ɣ☺u apart.
*he commands too much respect; this is funny, even rich guys that can afford to
Buy expensive things for their woman doesn't command as much as him, I guess this is done so Ɣ☺u won't disregard him.
*he will naturally look stingy to you; imagine asking your broke bf to help Ɣ☺u with #500 when he himself already has a plan for the only #1000 left with him, this is ridiculous because by the time he decides to impress you with 2000# Ɣ☺u won't just be feeling him anymore.
This is just a few of what I cn remember now, guys should note that their being financially okay brings a kind of hapiness to their gf/fiancé not only because of what they will enjoy from you but because they see their dream being fufilled tru Ɣ☺u,Ɣ☺u live in the best house, drive the best car and all tell me if ur partner won't be proud to show Ɣ☺u off.
I love my baby very much but as little as 100# can cause a misunderstanding btw us. God knows the kind of joy that will fill my heart the day he will be financially ok.
'it takes a real woman to date a broke guy and help him fufil his dream'
All this is written from the sadness of my heart.

Am not a prophet of doom. But I see u breaking up with him by dis time next year. Cos ur already starting d process by dis post above.

Why are u comparing him with odas? Why do u use ur friends and oda ppl as a standard ur boyfriend must attain to?

Its obvious ur unhappy with ur relationship.

Does he hav a dream or a goal dat will improve his financial condition within 5yrs? Does he hav a plan to actualize dat dream? If he does, 5 yrs from now, u wd either regret u left him or be happy u stayed.

U ladies must undastand dat being broke and being poor are not d same. Broke is temporarily not having cash but having d capacity or potential to make a lot of money in d future. Poor is having no cash and lacking d mental capacity or human potential to make more money in d future.

Its ur choice shawink

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Ddy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
U ar simply foolish. i wish i knw u in person. i will advice my female enemies nt to get close to u. hw much do u hv in ur account? If care is nt taking u must come from a poor home come here dey form babe. go get life n work for ur cash. mind u,big guys of dis days dnt settle for pple like u.we need independent ladies that will support us is tinz goes wrong cos change is d only constant tin in life. grow up juvenile

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Does it worth it?! shocked

Yes!It does worth it cry

...Lobbish!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky:
Wa sho rire jare. Eyan Iyi Nie.
excuse me,what does it mean pls and ty embarassed
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Ndababa(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well, love is naturally expensive....

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Annnyberry: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star: Now everyone knows your bf is broke undecided, why you dey fall em hand for public nah.

You weren't forced into the relationship and you sef know he doesn't ve, as long as you both understand eachother, and you sound like a babe that cares about what friends say about your relationshipn infact you listen to advice from friends a lot, stop comparing jor. Since you say he has a bright future e go better, support him, encourage him and pray for him as well too. Stop bringing your relationship in public for people to ve something to talk about. Now get ready for the rest things others ll say, I trust Nl
Comments Loading... 99%.

This is pure mockery ooo I swear, now Imagine your bf sees this, he ll be like
hhahahaha your so funny and so on point

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by 5minsmadness: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dating a broke guy(my experience ); IS IT worth it?

Is it worth it
, not Does it worth it. This mistake is so common and so annoying.

Insult all you want but at least you now know the correction.

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB:
Who is this one? That ur gf is dating Ɣ☺u for money doesn't mean every girl is like her ok? I have been with my bf for close to 3years now nd I haven't spent his 10k, if the relationship is based on money, I would have left even before the first 3months.

You dated him for 3years and he's still poor??..then you are a witch. Free the poor boi from your poor spirit angry

51 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.