Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (48622 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
As a one time broke guy, ladies frustrated my life that I almost attempted suicide but now reverse is the case cheesy

Without wasting time, we shall discuss how ladies frustrate the lives of broke guys

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy

1. They will surely Cheat on you
Even if you hold a PhD but in as much as you are a chronic broke dude, the chances of your girlfriend not cheating on you, or at least flirt, is likened to Ayo Fayose's chances of becoming a president in Nigeria. They are most likely to cheat which can be very frustrating

2. They are overly Strict when it comes to S*X

I observed that ladies always make it a thug of war to allow broke guys get under their skirts. That is, getting under their skirts is likened to breaking into Central Bank or flying to the United States without a visa. They always complain of one thing or the other cool

3. Your decision is Limited

Any suggestion or financial advice you give may not hold water. An adage says, money dey talk you dey talk say you get idea

4. They will tell u no S*X Till Marriage

I don't know if they tell this to rich dudes, but when it comes to the broke dudes, they always stay hell bent on NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE.

5. They are so Aggressive when you Woo Them

Some ladies are better than T. B. Joshua when it comes to foretell the future of someone by mere looking. These ladies will quickly calculate the worth of your clothings and that will determine the reply you will get. This reminds of the bashing I received when growing up. I striked a convo with a lady and all she did was look at me from head to toe, and said, pls get a job and stop bothering my life" cheesy. At that instance, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

6. They bring Gang Of Friends On A Date

This has been causing controversies since the days of Lord Lugard. At the sight of your supposed a lady coming with gang of friends in a date without informing earlier can be really frustrating. In some cases, some guys will take an excuse and zoom off cheesy

7. They Say Broke Guys Have No Business Being In Relationships

In this nation, ladies treat broke guys as foreigners that they will alway give reasons to justify why they have no business being in relationships and that they had better strive hard to improve on their standard of living. This is a statement that will put many broke guys into a state of frustration cheesy

8. They always Complain about Money

They may not ask you for money but they will always complain about money in your presence, making you feel like your world has come crashing down just as Real Madrid felt when Juventus thrashed them out of Champions League cheesy

9. They often Talk about Marriage

YES it can be so frustrating when a lady keeps disturbing or bothering your life when she knows that you are still living from hand to mouth

10. Feel free to add the last one cool

Have fun cool

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: www..ng/2015/07/14/10-ways-ladies-will-frustrate-your-life-if-you-are-a-broke-guy/

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by INTROVERT(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Very true... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You are broke yet you want to do and do and do everyday. You can't take her out, top up her airtime, or gifts angry angry angry angry. Many naija boys are fond of this.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just say Nigerian gurls. Cus the gurls over here dont care except a few. Infact Naija gurls in my college are clingy as Bleep.

Naija gurl: Do you have a job
Me: Gurl am in college
Naija gurl: Answer
Me: BiTcH hell No. Am a college student that depends on my mum for gas money undecided

Now I ain saying she a gold digger but she told me she dont date no Broke ass Nigga.

If a girl closes her skirt it means you don't know how to Ladi undecided
And your thread makes No sense. Its so f***ing generic undecided. Maybe a soft kick could enhance your creativity undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Remix

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by hahn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why be broke in the first place?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Omotayor123(f): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tosin so now you don Hammer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Omotayor123(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
Very true... grin grin grin grin grin grin
You this girl Ehn...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Erukumakanaki: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
when Chyking dem they'll always ask

Girl; What do u do for a Living

Jobless guy; I'm a Magician, i do Magic for a Living

Girl: wow. . . show me some Magic!

Jobless Guy; Gimme your number so i'll call u when i'm with my magic wand angry

Girl; Laughs, (forgets her sef) gives him her number. . . the rest na history

#Story of the Fish brained girl and the Magician angry

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Tosin
What's up my wifey cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin true. And u can't really blame them, they are ladies afterall, and the only time u can really control a man and tame him is when he is broke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wristbangle: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one OP.

May God deliver us from naija babes.

Once a guy is broke, he should forget about wooing a babe.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kk
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by vizkiz: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
an advice to all the young men in the house. Please brother just read this shiit! angry

[b]ifyou are broke,nigga just stay the furck away from ladies..believe me, your destinies are not meant for each other because you will definitely end of hearbroken.

These girls are hoes and they need to get paid but you can't (you think say na paper she dey use do her hair, fix her nails and buy those sexy cloths abi) because your destiny is broke at the moment...

All those times you spend online chasing after women, sending them messages, calling them with your hard earn card and they will still be forming beyonce for you(forget say you no get game, its because you are cashless). Can't you just invest those period on hustling and see these biitches run after you when you start making it big? undecided

Ask yourself this question, why do you think the so called "big girls" run after the Gs and those Gs even treat them like biitches but still they(big girls) will sTill want to die for the guy

It his because of his d¤pe cash!!, fool angry and you go dey sit down for house 24/7 dey browse, dey do FTC, dey upload mumu picture on facebook. You go even dey ask your girlfriend for cash again, ahn ahn...the way you mumu reach, you go dey vex if one guy call am abi carry am go out...

Guy, your destiny needs a rest slap...ode! undecided

You think say na ordinary thing dey make ireneony dey create love thread give se*un? angry
[/b]

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Omotayor123(f): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's up my wifey cheesy
I see you don come againcheesy

Nice list. make broke guy too work hard.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
grin true. And u can't really blame them, they are ladies afterall, and the only time u can really control a man and tame him is when he is broke

Really!!! U never see babes whey e use charm take tame big men before?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Ephemmm: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
According to Esther Villa in her book entitled 'Manipulated Man' a lady will prefer a rich man who is 60 to a struggling broke guy in his 20s. The irony of it is that they will keep professing that money is not love, but if you see the level of respect, love, submissiveness and loyalty they accord to richmen as compared to poor married men, one will not be left of an atom of doubt that richness plays greater percentage in relationship.

A wise guy will leave women and pursue money first: thank you Jesus for your grace. They will even keep apologizing for the offence they did not commit if a dude is rich. Ladies hen tongue tongue tongue tongue

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Samiceman: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
BROKE GUYS HAVE NO BUSINESS DATING

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by immortalvoices(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

You are broke yet you want to do and do and do everyday. You can't take her out, top up her airtime, or gifts angry angry angry angry. Many naija boys are fond of this.

Coming from a man..... Who disguises under a female moniker!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Really!!! U never see babes whey e use charm take tame big men before?
I've seen. buh not every lady is a fan of juju and all that.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wristbangle: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

May God deliver us from Introvert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wendycindy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm sure its gon make frontpage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by demmy0325(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Johnnoah1st: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
Just say Nigerian gurls. Cus the gurls over here dont care except a few. Infact Naija gurls in my college are clingy as Bleep.

Me: BiTcH hell No. Am a college student that depends on my mum for gas money undecided

Now I ain saying she a gold digger but she told me she dont date no Broke ass Nigga.

And your thread makes No sense. Its so f***ing generic undecided. Maybe a soft kick could enhance your creativity undecided
WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've seen. buh not every lady is a fan of juju and all that.

Okay. Na only for naija nai broke guy can't date let alone marry undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Goldmaxx(f): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Erukumakanaki: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:

bro, we've seen ur Aba made cleats. . . now can u shut the fvck up! angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
I FIT MANAGE BROKE HANDSOME NIGGA BUT I GO DEY CONTROL HIS LIFE cheesy btw broke guys are rare these days jare,all guys don buckle up!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
wendycindy:
I'm sure its gon make frontpage.
Why did you say so ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Phikom(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wendycindy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why did you say so ? cheesy
nairaland likes 10 this 10 that and coming frm u again... 4get it fp material
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Evne with fake picture no one likes you cheesy
Johnnoah1st:
WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Johnnoah1st: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
Evne with fake picture no one likes you cheesy
WAT is ur bleeping problem wit whatever i decide to upload on my profile?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.