Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137693 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by amalily: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello there I live in oshodi nd I am very familiar with mushin market but in the mushin I know off only provisions are being sold there so where exactly can I buy these things? Can someone direct me I know how to get to mushin market but not where they sell these things
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
amalily:
Hello there I live in oshodi nd I am very familiar with mushin market but in the mushin I know off only provisions are being sold there so where exactly can I buy these things? Can someone direct me I know how to get to mushin market but not where they sell these things

its inside d mkt, if u kno where dey buy all dis native concussion inside d mkt ask dem where dey shoe making materials dey will direct u.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
glamour prince pls am interested he can I participate 08061152132 pls ping me
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imaangel, Weldone, I'm following o Glamourprincezz, thanks for the diy
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
more diys we can work on while we wait

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
There are two major ways of folding books with ankara.
The first method is mainly for folding exercise books. Whereby you seperate the leaves from its outer cover.
The second method is folding thick notes and bibles, or text books. In this method, you dont need to detach the book from its spine. I'll explain more when i upload the pix. Stay tuned
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by NaijaChild: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2015
just read through from page 1 down to the last post nd am really excited.. but the side of the purse got me confused..and where can I get the materials in port harcourt? thanks
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
NaijaChild:
just read through from page 1 down to the last post nd am really excited.. but the side of the purse got me confused..and where can I get the materials in port harcourt? thanks
check mile one market.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Place your book ontop of your fabric. Pls discover the front and back of your fabric to avoid folding with the back of your material. Check pix below.
2. Apply a little gum vertically at the spine of your book to avoid your material from shifting. Fold the front and back as shown in the pix.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Follow where i placed my two fingers and give it a slight cut. Apply gum on it and push it in with a flat object like pen knife. This is for the upper and lower spine only.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Apply gum to the edges(up and down) and fold it using the direction from the pix below. Pls spread the gum evenly before folding. And your book folding will look like the second pix below.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Measure out the fitting size of plain sheet that will cover the front and back inside of you book. You'll understand more using the pix. Apply gum on all the sides of the paper, also make an X sign on it using the gum.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
To place the typing sheet, push it as in as you can to the spine of the book and place it neatly applying a little pressure to push it down to stick to the fabric. You result should look like the Pix below.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
They your ankara book folding is ready to rock! You can add a little efizy to identify the front of your book just like i did to my bibles. Pix below

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Feel free to ask questions. Pls dont use a transparent material for your folding unless you have a befitting lining to add to it. And measure your ankara material and book to be folded correctly so as not to waste materials. Happy folding. Submit your works when you are through

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by NaijaChild: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2015
hope I Tried? it's not a hard covered note though.. thanks for the lesson

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Cheap fashion accessories to your door step & offices. And we also sell at wholesale price. Watsapp:08171901908 and you can also call for more info

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Hi all

Please who knows where I can get the diy key holder in Lagos? Please tell me
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
omoteamac:
Hi all

Please who knows where I can get the diy key holder in Lagos? Please tell me
As much as I wish to help, d truth is that I really don't understand your question, can u pls rephrase it.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
NaijaChild:
hope I Tried? it's not a hard covered note though.. thanks for the lesson
I wish I could view it. Pls re upload d pix cos its not showing
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by kemzyAjaks(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
amalily:
try way street...walk down inside
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by kemzyAjaks(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Immaangel:
Measure out the fitting size of plain sheet that will cover the front and back inside of you book. You'll understand more using the pix. Apply gum on all the sides of the paper, also make an X sign on it using the gum.
NYC 1....good job buy I rally don't understand wat u meant by the X sign...is it just a design or an important part??
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
kemzyAjaks:
NYC 1....good job buy I rally don't understand wat u meant by the X sign...is it just a design or an important part??
not a design, just apply d gum on d paper as best as u can especially d four edges.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by cecegorgeous(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
nice work going on here I really appreciate u all.pls,wia can I gt dose materials in calabar
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Immaangel:

As much as I wish to help, d truth is that I really don't understand your question, can u pls rephrase it.
ok ma.
Where can I get keyholders that I can customise by myself in Lagos?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by fashionlily9ja(f): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
amalily:
Look for wey Street when you get to mushin. It's b4 ojuwoye market
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please anyone knw a place wia I can get these materials in Ado Ekiti. And I must confess,you guys re really doing well. I joined the thread last year but could nt continue cos of school but now am fully ready to start. @ glamourprincez, my God will bless and send helper ur ways. He is the only one who can reward you for this.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by africouturemag(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
You've all got nice concept... Let AFRICOUTURE MAGAZINE promote / advertise your business as low as free.. Mail us - info@africouturemag.com or visit www.africouturemag.com .. You can also send a txt msg to 08146181442
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by cupidsim: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls, can I use hand sewing machine to sew the bags?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by oyindamolaola: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2015
@glamourprincez pls what re d materials u used for ur box bag. thanks
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Hi guyz, how is d new month goin? i kno av been away for so long n am so sorry. tnx to my good pple for holding d thread.
so i made a tote bag recently n i tink i shld share it here. some pple myt kno dis already cos we've done a tote here bfr bt dia are little improvements on d procedure dat will make ur work neater. i'll upload d procedure bfr d day ends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.