Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137724 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
tunbebes:

I'm going back to mushin today cos I bought a lot of things and I couldn't buy the handles. I saw the black not the white.

chai, did u by any chance buy more dan one of d handle?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Enenu1:
tnx princess for bringing back the thread. God bless u. these ar d ones i'v made so far
Hi Enenu. How did you make those sandals and slippers? I really want to learn.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

chai, did u by any chance buy more dan one of d handle?
pls gimme discription to d exact place to get it in mushin.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Glamourprincezz:
some materials
Hi Glamourprincezz. Can I go to the market and tell them I want these items,calling them the way you've typed them here? Would they know what I'm talking about or are there any other special names for them?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hi Glamourprincezz. Can I go to the market and tell them I want these items,calling them the way you've typed them here? Would they know what I'm talking about or are there any other special names for them?
yea u can, and dats y i show u pics so dat u can show them exactly wot u want.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
s
tunbebes:

I'm going back to mushin today cos I bought a lot of things and I couldn't buy the handles. I saw the black not the white.
Hi Tunbebes. Do you know how far Mushin is from Festac? I've never been there before. Please can someone answer me? I wanted going today but don't know how the road would be like.
Glamourprincezz:

yea u can, and dats y i show u pics so dat u can show them exactly wot u want.
Thanks for your response. cheesy
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vannywealth:
sHi Tunbebes. Do you know how far Mushin is from Festac? I've never been there before. Please can someone answer me? I wanted going today but don't know how the road would be like.
Thanks for your response. cheesy

From festac enta oshodi, drop at hassan/sadiku u'll c a diamond bank where u dropped, just go to d front of bank u'll c mushin bus there.

@tunbebes, i waka for mushin today o nd i no c d handle, not even sometin like it. so pls teach d bag as ure making urs and i'll com in if necessary.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

From festac enta oshodi, drop at hassan/sadiku u'll c a diamond bank where u dropped, just go to d front of bank u'll c mushin bus there.

@tunbebes, i waka for mushin today o nd i no c d handle, not even sometin like it. so pls teach d bag as ure making urs and i'll com in if necessary.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gud afternoon fams! wishing us a great week ahead.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tnx for d tutorial.. Waiting for d next class
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Immaangel(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Shoes and sandals should be d next pls o. My blood too dey hot.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by BammyCreations: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Immaangel:
Shoes and sandals should be d next pls o. My blood too dey hot.
I agree with u... Shoe please
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by rukenwen: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
I support dat idea too shoe pls
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by topdiva(f): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vannywealth:
Thanks.
@vanny wealth, can u help me get some items at mushin? i stay in satelite town.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 2:28am On Apr 22, 2015
hey guyz, abt d shoe tin, i dont make from scratch,i only wrap old shoes wt woteva material i want, i only make sandals n slippers. dat said, i dont av a ready made how to pictures now so we myt av to wait till i wanna do anoda +am kinda busy now. will look for pictures on slippers n share soon sha.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

My sister. I no see that handle o, not even the black. I told my customer about it and he said I should check back next week. I bought other handles, different types. I'm busy too cos I'm preparing for camp. I want to make ankara slippers, I bought the sole but I'm not sure of when I will start cos I have a lot of beadwork to make. I will upload the pictures and procedure of the slippers as soon as I start.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2015
:'Glamourprincezz, do u stay around Isolo, Ikotun, Ejigbo axis? I'm thinking if we can hook up, we can experiment somethings together. What do you think?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
topdiva:

@vanny wealth, can u help me get some items at mushin? i stay in satelite town.
Oh Oh! If you had said this earlier. I went there yesterday.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by segsfunmi: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls i wanna learn bag making how do i start?
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
tunbebes:
:'Glamourprincezz, do u stay around Isolo, Ikotun, Ejigbo axis? I'm thinking if we can hook up, we can experiment somethings together. What do you think?
i dont exactly stay there bt i com to okota often and stay for a while, wld love dat o. i will b coming there next wk or in 2wks tym. wen exactly are u goin to camp. gimmme ur number or pin.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by tunbebes(f): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

i dont exactly stay there bt i com to okota often and stay for a while, wld love dat o. i will b coming there next wk or in 2wks tym. wen exactly are u goin to camp. gimmme ur number or pin.

Okay. Cool. Okota is not far from my place. Camp is for May 5th. I will pm you my phone no now.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
lemme quickly upload some DIY for u guyz while we are waiting for d shoe stuff. sowi its comin late, av bin busy

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Guyz, so i found a pic on how to wrap a shoe on my fone and i tink its self explanatory.
av bin wonderin if u all can save a picture frm here instead of screen grab, if u download a pix frm here nd its not displayin just rename d file by putting .jpg at d end of anytin d pix was named bfr, it will change d file name nd display d pix.
so save dis pix and zoom it for better viewing. u can also download a video on how to do it via youtube

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Sogen2(f): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Kudos to u glamourprincess. Pls 4 dt bib necklace, wats that black leatherlike material calld, and in wat kind of store cn I get it? (I'm in Ibadan)
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Sogen2:
Kudos to u glamourprincess. Pls 4 dt bib necklace, wats that black leatherlike material calld, and in wat kind of store cn I get it? (I'm in Ibadan)

its actual leather, u can get it at giwa adinni complex at ogunpa.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Guyz, so i found a pic on how to wrap a shoe on my fone and i tink its self explanatory.
av bin wonderin if u all can save a picture frm here instead of screen grab, if u download a pix frm here nd its not displayin just rename d file by putting .jpg at d end of anytin d pix was named bfr, it will change d file name nd display d pix.
so save dis pix and zoom it for better viewing. u can also download a video on how to do it via youtube

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Sogen2(f): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Glamourprincezz:

its actual leather, u can get it at giwa adinni complex at ogunpa.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2015
I made another leather Tote bag this weekend, thanks a lot Glamourprincezz, you are a Darling.
please does corner plates have sizes?, I wanted to fix it on this tote but it was too tight, so I didn't fix it again.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2015
Thebeadslady:
I made another leather Tote bag this weekend, thanks a lot Glamourprincezz, you are a Darling.
please does corner plates have sizes?, I wanted to fix it on this tote but it was too tight, so I didn't fix it again.
yes corner plates have like 3 sizes.
my dear dis bag does not need a corner plate o, its nice as it is. fine work, i like.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=segsfunmi post=33001352]pls i wanna learn bag making how do i start?[/quote
Hi, so sorry, i skipped ur msg bfr, i'll blame it on my eyes. u can read try from d first page to learn d basic and ask questions where its not clear.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2015
my quick slippers post,
materials: Soft marco or d inside of ur used slippers, Ankara scraps, leather or suede or even ankara to wrap ur marco, gum, sole, hose, sewing machine or hand needle.
procedure:
sew ur fabric strip in ur desired width like ure sewing a spagetti strap for a dress, make it about 15"long and do 4 pieces.
put ur feet on d marco nd draw d shape of ur leg, cut dis out for d 2legs and wrap wt ur leather or fabric, if ure using d inside of ur old slippers, just wrap it wt fabric.
put ur leg on d wrapped marco nd make out d point after ur thumb where d slippers hole will be den puncture using a screw driver or any round metal, let d hole b a bit wide.
fix in 2 of 4 strips u sewed togeda in a hose facing opposite direction and pull out enuf to go under.
insert d strip to go under in d hole u punched an gum it down.
now put ur leg in and check how firm u want ur slippers to be den glue to strips to d side and tuck under.
do the second leg and apply gum on the under of both legs, apply gum on ur sole too n leave to dry for a bit.
fix d slippers on d sole and ure done.

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2015
more pix

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.