Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Igbo Men And Their Mama - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Men And Their Mama (9598 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Igbo Men And Inter- Tribal Marriage / Igbo Men Are Handsome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by KarmaMod(f): 1:26am On Nov 05, 2008
am surprised you're calling some people wild female cats on heat, when you can barely contain yourself anywhere men are present. As you dey rotate from one man to another sampling different tribes and nationalities sotay you dey even wonder how a woman can love her son in a normal non-sexual manner.

grin

She's just frustrated that the boys she usually stalk on here arent here to speak on her behalf. Have pity on the kid  cheesy
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by BabyJinx: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2008
And she doesn't do chic fight too.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by tpia: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2008
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by Ifygurl: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2008
Can't ya'll see this Pepperspray wants to start a tribal fight between Igbos and Yoruba and we are letting her to do.

Let the idiot go kill herself, if she's feels so worried about wetin Igbo people do?  Abi, wetin be her problem with people and their love for their mother.

And @ pepperspray,
My brother loves my mom to death and that's because he loves her and don't you ever ever say Igbo mothers sexually abuse their children. You dey craze?
If you want start a topic on "how Ifygurl's brother love his mother too much. LMFAO. grin"
No be different 4'rm u'r past topics, Abi?

Men ya'll is this person a Nigerian or some African-American who wants to cause wahala.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by Gamine(f): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2008
Atmosphere For Miracles Quarrels, grin grin grin

i really do not see how she brews fights

but then again, its Nairaland

people will miscontrue and be miscontrued!
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by tpia: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2008
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by PepERSprAY: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2008
Gamine:

Atmosphere For Miracles Quarrels, grin grin grin

i really do not see how she brews fights

but then again, its Nairaland

people will miscontrue and be miscontrued!

You have their time undecided. One of them was indicted as a wolf in a sheeps skin sometime ago.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by OrumbaS89(f): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2008
Igbo men love their mums' because they are their mums'. Simple.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by Gamine(f): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2008
lol

So we can safely conclude that Tpia is either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo grin

or a mix of them.lol

cheesy
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by oziomatv(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2008
What it takes to be Igbo? , Just Intelligent,

Nne Nne okpu, Asi akwuna kawa nka ma okpataghi ego osi na ogbu mmiri na meghe ya. My condolence.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by oziomatv(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2008
I wonder why tpia is defending Igbos, perhaps she has found one to love.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by BabyJinx: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
Do you have to be part of a tribe to defend it from bigots?

Really? undecided
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by tpia: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2008
oziomatv:

I wonder why tpia is defending Igbos, perhaps she has found one to love.

sweetie, what makes you think this is about tribe? I'm not like you, abeg.

So you agree with Deepzone your wayward concubine, that the love between a woman and her son is only due to the influence of juju, sex or some other unnatural factor?

na only tpia post you see for this thread?

this your closed mentality is the perfect example of why Africa is still stuck in the middle ages while the rest of the world is in the jet age.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by tpia: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine:

lol

So we can safely conclude that Tpia is either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo grin

or a mix of them.lol

cheesy

Tpia is a citizen of the world, like Obama. grin grin

funny post  cheesy
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by oziomatv(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
tpia:

sweetie, what makes you think this is about tribe? I'm not like you, abeg.

So you agree with Deepzone your wayward concubine, that the love between a woman and her son is only due to the influence of juju, sex or some other unnatural factor?

na only tpia post you see for this thread?

this your closed mentality is the perfect example of why Africa is still stuck in the middle ages while the rest of the world is in the jet age.

Babe, what should be my offence to merit all these uncomplimentary remarks you're throwing on me?
Besides I've never sided whoever that wrote all these mess about Igbo.

Concubine? , if vultures are damn so good for meat, wise people who trades early morning market would have taken them all for food.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by DeepZone: 4:48am On Nov 07, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by tpia: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by nguage(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2008
How come I never saw this one. Someone should ban this bish if not we'll keep getting these Hausa/Igbo thread every week.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by Nnenna1(f): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2008
Some members should be banned.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by DeepZone: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2008
Some members should be banned.
Yes as long as they have jinx in their name. Tribalists are not welcome here walahi.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by RichyBlacK(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2008
I'm beginning to be impressed by tpia's posts on this thread. Seems like her views have improved. Good!
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by RichyBlacK(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
I think DeepZone loves a lot of attention. It is clear she likes Igbo men also.

Some of her threads are silly, but I don't read them as hateful or bigoted. She seems to enjoy the ruckus her threads cause.

I hear a woman who is angry at men (for the heartaches they've caused her), seeking a loving relationship with a man (preferably with an Igbo man) and trying to genuinely understand the issues/contradictions/problems that she observes in the world around her or creates in her unrestrained imagination.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by KarmaMod(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I hear a woman who is angry at men (for the heartaches they've caused her), seeking a loving relationship with a man (preferably with an Igbo man)

Help her naa
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by RichyBlacK(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Help her naa

I don't think I can help her, but I connect her to the right kind of guy for her.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by tpia: 1:15am On Nov 18, 2008
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by DeepZone: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2008
@tpia,
It's either you are very stupid or a blatant slowpoke. I keep avoiding you but like the very LovePeddler you are, you won't relent. Is that not obvious that I am not ready for any face off with you. Are you a jobless fool or what?. You've attacked my very existence from my parents/family/religion to sexuality. You are very hideous and that is the more reason why i don't want to associate with you. I wish to request you cease mentioning my name pleeeeeeeeze. I am not in contest with you here over a man because it's obvious from the way you run around here like a cheap LovePeddler you are that you have no life. Get a man to service your putrid kitten, get married and make some children, may be you will be happier and stop taking out your frustrations on me. I am not responsible for your failure in life or your failure in keeping a man. spend more time in the dating section, you may get hooked up one day. miracles do happen even though your ugly old sorry behind is beyond comprehension. I am sure most men that come your way are still wondering whether God's intention for creating you is to become a human being or a baboon. Stop bitching about everyday, get a job and try and score a man to service you. If you can't find from the nairaland pool, check out the area boys because they will be happy to warm your bed as a favor unto you. Just find your size because we don't belong together and quit replying me or calling my name. Douche bag. Mo ti se pe lo e.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by KarmaMod(f): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2008
putrid kitten? Looks like Tpia hit a nerve.

"Christian" Funmi, what would Jesus do?  grin
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by DeepZone: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

putrid kitten?

Funmi, what would Jesus do? grin

Please leave me ohh. You won't say you haven't witnessed her random name calling. I have ignored her enough.normally, i pick fights on nairaland.If i think you are corny, i just ignore you but your friend seems to be so lonely and frustrated that ignoring her can never scare her away. Let her look for some man that will stir the putrid kitten and breathe some life into her. She is frustrated right round and i just feel sorry for her.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by KarmaMod(f): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2008
Quick question though

would you say YOU arent guilty of name calling? SisiKill for example?
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by DeepZone: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

Quick question though

would you say YOU arent guilty of name calling? SisiKill for example?

There is time for everything. I don't go around attacking her everytime in every post I make besides, it's a 2 way street. It becomes stalking when she ignores me totally but I keep hounding her like a pig in heat. If someone ignores you four or five times, why not shut the hell up and mind your business?. Tpia is not my class in anything in life except ugliness, frustration and poverty. I was wondering on why she has been following me around until I remembered the day she asked me whether i got my fiance here on nairaland. may be she thinks there is a special way to catch men online that I do not want to teach her. Help me tell her again that this earth-mama has never met anybody online, rather it's people I don't know that flood my email with junk love notes. I just wish she gets someone before the year runs out so that this stalking and 24 hour online thuggery will cease. For a woman that spends this amount of time online, I am quite sure her yansh is bigger than the area of ibadan from lack of exercise.
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by ikeyman00(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2008
hahahaha chie finis
Re: Igbo Men And Their Mama by osisi6(f): 3:10am On Nov 20, 2008
deepzone don angry o
nne calm down
tilapia is nolonger here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is 'traditional' To The Igbo? | Gịnị Bụ Omẹnàlà Na Ányá Ńdí Ìgbò? / Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? / Hausa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.