Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell (6141 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell by Dottune(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:

Almost tru just dat some has bin shifed.can spare some time on NL.yeah it has
alright, so I'm following You now, will be expecting a follow back ma
Re: How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell by Vikthor(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:
Bring me a shy GUY....I ll turn him into another thing within days!!!...
...really! angry
Re: How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell by Junki04(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dottune:
I'm quite a shy guy in real life, I've probably got good looks. The only way I've been able to get through mine and make a relationship is through Social Media: BBM, Whatsapp and the likes. Once we start talking through social Media and I've gotten to know you really well, when I actually meet the person, I won't be shy around the person @ allz. Had this one time I met a girl on BBM, after we chatted for like over a month and got to know ourselves. we finally met when we had to travel to almost the same location, we boarded the same Bus, we did naughty things and I so wasn't shy. [b/] Being shy is so not nice
this is me here...bro from another mum..lol
Re: How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell by Dottune(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Junki04:
Lol so we plenty, I hope to overcome my own soon sha, my new Lecturer Heebucun, never start to teach me. BTW how u dey bro?
Re: How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell by Heebucun(f): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Junki04:
Dottune:
Lol so we plenty, I hope to overcome my own soon sha, my new Lecturer Heebucun, never start to teach me. BTW how u dey bro?
https://www.nairaland.com/1936243/battling-shyness
Re: How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell by sojdan4real(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Most boring guy are pretenders... They are actually hiding some bad habits that's why they are shy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBN: Nigerians Are Wonderful / 9ja Babe Who Bragged She Can F*#k 60 Guys In 24hrs Releases N@kêd Photos / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.