Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (35025 Views)

Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: hey hey hey! Watch what u say about ghanaians. I dont care whose forum am on., i might give u the battering of your life. If we are foolish, then what are ur people doing in our country?
alright. But dude, I just checked your profile; Posts precisely. You've been making jibes about Nigeria since the creation of your account. Don't you think it's high time you quit and concentrate on better things? undecided
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2014
[s]
glitest:

You are simply an example of a low life scum of the earth with limited vocabularies.That is the same reason why you keep repeating the same words over and over again like a broken record....Chai!...You are a disgrace, not only to your family and country men, but to all of human race...I weep for you.
[/s]hohohoho weep for your fellow apes who feed from the dustbin, naijacunt grin weep for your fellow shitnigerian azzwipes who sleep under bridges in your armpit country grin weep for those 200 missing girls who are being fvcked by apes in sambisa forest as we speak grin weep for those 120 million modafakas in your magg0t country who can't have electricity in the 21st century grin weep for shitnigeria where people are killed for pleasure grin weep for shitnigeria where university graduates can't speak English grin weep for MUMUdom Republic where people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin weep for your sh1thole country where baby factories and kidnappings have become the biggest source of employment grin weep for your sh1thole country where life expectancy is 52 years grin weep for your dustbin sh1thole where youth unemployment is 80% grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by ladej(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
oludashmi: So you don’t bleach your skin?

No I do not bleach my skin. When you see somebody that bleaches, you will know. I have sun burns and it is not a hidden thing. I have tried a lot of things to make it fade away but it has refused and I have come to terms with it. I would never bleach my skin, a lot of people get confused about it but I don’t get bothered. I don’t owe anybody an explanation but when you meet me in person, you can always make up your mind.

What is your take on people that bleach their skin?

Some people are naturally fair and the weather in Nigeria is terrible, it is just recently that we have been experiencing cool weather. The sun is usually very hot and it is bad for the skin. For someone like me, a lot of people are usually confused when they see my picture. They are quick to assume things and they do not know me personally. When you see people in pictures, don’t be too quick to judge, do you know how many lights are focused on the person while taking the picture? Because of the weather in this country, there are some lotions people use to enhance their skin and make it softer. There are some lotions that are not harmful but people have some misconception. The weather is very bad and it can affect one’s skin if care is not taken. I have friends that are fair in complexion and I know what they go through to maintain their complexion. If you do not maintain it, it would appear as if your skin is dirty. I don’t believe people should bleach personally.

Some people believe that fair skinned women have an advantage over dark skinned women, do you agree with that?

I don’t agree with that. I have dark skinned friends that are very pretty. People have preferences, while some like fair skinned people, others can’t stand them. I don’t think a person’s skin colour should determine anything but their personality.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/bleach-sun-burns-ayo-adesanya/
NA LIE. U BLEACHED !
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
PetroDolla3: [s][/s]hohohoho weep for your fellow apes who feed from the dustbin, naijacunt grin weep for your fellow shitnigerian azzwipes who sleep under bridges in your armpit country grin weep for those 200 missing girls who are being fvcked by apes in sambisa forest as we speak grin weep for those 120 million modafakas in your magg0t country who can't have electricity in the 21st century grin weep for shitnigeria where people are killed for pleasure grin weep for shitnigeria where university graduates can't speak English grin weep for MUMUdom Republic where people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin weep for your sh1thole country where baby factories and kidnappings have become the biggest source of employment grin weep for your sh1thole country where life expectancy is 52 years grin weep for your dustbin sh1thole where youth unemployment is 80% grin grin grin grin

The only time you were able to write a whole comprehensive sentence without the mentioning of defamatory words, was when you quoted me.....I no longer bother reading your sentence, cos I can not simple comprehend the gabarge from a person who comes from a country that ought to be the best at use of English language in Africa . My brain hurts just by trying to understand the first sentence; So when I stated that you were crazy, and and beneath social level?..I wasn't kidding...You clearly are, cos you couldn't even give your brain a rest from sleep. After battling back and forth with you, I clearly realized I am dealing with someone who has self hatered and insecurities ( very typical).
You might have thought you were in crazy haven, when you realized I kept responding to your comments; I on the under hand, was having fun just by watching you disagrace not only yourself, but also your family and your countrymen, with your limited vocabulary, constant lack of the use of the English language... Same thing happened to one of your fellow countrymen, whom I had a e-fight in the past...Exact same level of thinking; So, I didn't expect anything different from you...Its no different from the complains both I and other Nigerians have witnessed from your fellow countrymen, who we all happened to have met in the past.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1: Smh!

I'm shocked!.... So you mean tell me that you are capable of replying a post, without the addition of any curse words?. I am impressed.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by JEITO: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
I tink she uses sun burn bleaching cream grin
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

I'm shocked!.... So you mean tell me that you are capable of replying a post, without the addition of any curse words?. I am impressed.
You are welcome.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1: You are welcome.
Yeah!...Its called sarcasm... look it up; I also must ask, why in the world did you decide to PM me?...When did I ever put it out to you that I was requesting for friendship, or wanted to continue our conversation offline?. angry angry angry
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: I tink she uses sun burn bleaching cream grin
Hahahahahahaha!... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Modified!
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
arrant rubbish! typical shitnigerian with inferiority complex, suffering from schizophrenia grin do you know people are kidnapped in shitnigeria for coke and gala? shitnigerian girl with bleached skin, pot belly, fake wig and tonnes and layers of pancake grin

shitnigeria is like the titanic.........sinking fast grin your fellow shitnigerian women are showing their pr0stitution prowess all over the world and you are busy posting crap on nairaland grin

250 Nigerian Pr0stitutes Deported from Ghana
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409221598.html

Accra — Over 250 Nigerian teenagers trafficked for prostitution in Ghana and Europe have been rescued and reunited with their families in the last eight months, the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Ambassador Ademola Seyi Onafowokan, has said.
The envoy lamented that human trafficking and smuggling of arms has assumed an unprecedented dimension that cut across borders.
"Nigerians are not the only ones involved. Nigerians might ship those girls here, but there are Ghanaians who are doing the business with them. There was a particular Ghanaian lady who was arrested not too long ago here.
"You would discover that it is a big trans-border crime along with light arms. Not just human beings, but light arms are hidden in bags of garri or even somewhere inside the car you could never have imagined. They are on transit to Cote d' Ivoire, to Senegal, to Cameroun and further," he said.

[s]
glitest:

The only time you were able to write a whole comprehensive sentence without the mentioning of defamatory words, was when you quoted me.....I no longer bother reading your sentence, cos I can not simple comprehend the gabarge from a person who comes from a country that ought to be the best at use of English language in Africa . My brain hurts just by trying to understand the first sentence; So when I stated that you were crazy, and and beneath social level?..I wasn't kidding...You clearly are, cos you couldn't even give your brain a rest from sleep. After battling back and forth with you, I clearly realized I am dealing with someone who has self hatered and insecurities ( very typical).
You might have thought you were in crazy haven, when you realized I kept responding to your comments; I on the under hand, was having fun just by watching you disagrace not only yourself, but also your family and your countrymen, with your limited vocabulary, constant lack of the use of the English language... Same thing happened to one of your fellow countrymen, whom I had a e-fight in the past...Exact same level of thinking; So, I didn't expect anything different from you...Its no different from the complains both I and other Nigerians have witnessed from your fellow countrymen, who we all happened to have met in the past.
[/s]
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
PetroDolla3: arrant rubbish! typical shitnigerian with inferiority complex, suffering from schizophrenia grin do you know people are kidnapped in shitnigeria for coke and gala? shitnigerian girl with bleached skin, pot belly, fake wig and tonnes and layers of pancake grin

shitnigeria is like the titanic.........sinking fast grin your fellow shitnigerian women are showing their pr0stitution prowess all over the world and you are busy posting crap on nairaland grin

250 Nigerian Pr0stitutes Deported from Ghana
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409221598.html

Accra — Over 250 Nigerian teenagers trafficked for prostitution in Ghana and Europe have been rescued and reunited with their families in the last eight months, the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Ambassador Ademola Seyi Onafowokan, has said.
The envoy lamented that human trafficking and smuggling of arms has assumed an unprecedented dimension that cut across borders.
"Nigerians are not the only ones involved. Nigerians might ship those girls here, but there are Ghanaians who are doing the business with them. There was a particular Ghanaian lady who was arrested not too long ago here.
"You would discover that it is a big trans-border crime along with light arms. Not just human beings, but light arms are hidden in bags of garri or even somewhere inside the car you could never have imagined. They are on transit to Cote d' Ivoire, to Senegal, to Cameroun and further," he said.

[s][/s]

Perfect example of a mentally challenged case( realize I never used the term human for to describe you).
Do me a favour; Pls, do continue with your rants...Its very entertaining.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
glitest:

Perfect example of a mentally challenged case( realize I never used the term human for to describe you).
Do me a favour; Pls, do continue with your rants...Its very entertaining.

damn fvcking self righteous demon! arrant crap! the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin

The shitnigerian’s problem starts from birth. Hahahahaha nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 grin

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by iamrealdeji(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
naturally:
I just like this woman.
She's so beautiful
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by iamrealdeji(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
PetroDolla3:
[s][/s]hohohoho weep for your fellow apes who feed from the dustbin, naijacunt grin weep for your fellow shitnigerian azzwipes who sleep under bridges in your armpit country grin weep for those 200 missing girls who are being fvcked by apes in sambisa forest as we speak grin weep for those 120 million modafakas in your magg0t country who can't have electricity in the 21st century grin weep for shitnigeria where people are killed for pleasure grin weep for shitnigeria where university graduates can't speak English grin weep for MUMUdom Republic where people get kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin weep for your sh1thole country where baby factories and kidnappings have become the biggest source of employment grin weep for your sh1thole country where life expectancy is 52 years grin weep for your dustbin sh1thole where youth unemployment is 80% grin grin grin grin
This guy don finish us o,i'm crying,why did you say all these? Everything is true sha,thats why I won't diss you,if not,if not.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / Throwback Photo Of Adunni Ade As A Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.