Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (35022 Views)

Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Show me your feet and hands
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: like u don't like it when u see girls who make fine hairdo

Yeah, but only african complexion/ hair for African queen, my AfricanApple
LOL.
Like fake hair, like bleached skin
Same story, different script

Bolt3: Why don't people say whites have inferiority complex when they tan.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by ogtavia(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Rily...sunburns...so you ar d only fair person in Nigeria,d sun wey I sabi for naija na darkening sun,lyk me,I was fair complexioned as a child but now I am toned...except d name of bleaching cream is sun and it burnt you...hence sunburns...btw..pictures or u no as e dey go,cause d one dere,na bleaching I dey see.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by cold(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah i don't bleach. This is just my natural complexion.

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2014
For ya mind
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2014
No be only burns,you go see poof poof,liar
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Nigerians in their ugly snoopy nature! What is your business with her skin if she bleaches? It's hers! angry lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by ElFenomeno1: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Padipadi(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest: The use of sunscreen, ought to be compulsory in Nigeria...Nigerian sun fit cook person.
If you enter Niger Rep, Chad or Sudan nko?
The sun there fit bake persone!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
bleaching. i never get it. but the way ladies are turning fair these days, na wa. just yesterday i screamed on my sister when i saw her lighter than the last time. is being fair now the 'in' thing?

im dark and i wont change it for anything!!!!

but Ayo isnt bleaching ooo, she is just enhancing her skin tone. grin grin mind your business.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2014
shoefreak: bleaching. i never get it. but the way ladies are turning fair these days, na wa. just yesterday i screamed on my sister when i saw her lighter than the last time. is being fair now the 'in' thing?
im dark and i wont change it for anything!!!!
but Ayo isnt bleaching ooo, she is just enhancing her skin tone. grin grin mind your business.

God need to hear about this!
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Dear Chineke Eledumare,

Please change this your harsh sun and weather condition in Nigeria (Africa) to that of Europe. It is making our lovelywomen (and some useless men) blacker. We prefer the climate where the snow falls all year.
Please, can you please just make it like the Oyibo own so that we can maintain our light skin.

See the link below for Prayer for the Gods: Nigeria Woman Version 2.0 - Model 2000
https://www.nairaland.com/1913035/prayer-gods-nigeria-women-version
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest: The use of sunscreen, ought to be compulsory in Nigeria...Nigerian sun fit cook person.

The reason why most Nigerians are naturally dark skin is because of high concentration of melanin ( assoviated witg people living closer to the equator). The dark skin is for adaptation purpose due to evolution, if go ahead to remove your Melanie because you want to confirm to society definition of beauty then you are in for it.

That bi.tch bleach big time, no wonder she complain about skin burn when she hardly ho out in the sun. I work as an engineer in field all day all year and I don't complain of sun burn
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by abdulwastecx(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2014
JonBee1: Dear Chineke Eledumare,

Please change this your harsh sun and weather condition in Nigeria (Africa) to that of Europe. It is making our lovelywomen (and some useless men) blacker. We prefer the climate where the snow falls all year.
Please, can you please just make it like the Oyibo own so that we can maintain our light skin.

snow may not be good for your health. the sunny climate is the best for niggroid like you bro... your dark skin, kinky hair, wide nose are not just there for fashion, they are there to adapt you tp ur environment. Go to other region in the world with similar weather conditions and you will see people there dark naturally, places like southern India, papau new guinea, south asia etc
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by jennylove7575(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Wat concerns people sef in this her matter? Whether she is acidically bleaching her skin or using kerosene mix with potassium and lime to do it, its none of our business. Its only her partner or boyfriend that would tell if she is bleaching her skin or not, because it will show for her private parts...the center of her yansh go black plus her private part/ in between her thighs.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by caprini1: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
My dear Nigerian sun is a car AC system,try n go on holiday to Ghana,When u r back in Naija ,Every part of your body covered by clothes will look ligther than the exposed part,as if u r puttimg on a skin tight.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2014
stanisbaratheon: 90 percent of those that say 'i don't bleach' actually bleach

Even Akala would say the same.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by smsgold: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
seconded

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by creamylicious(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
A celebrity of her status knows better than to be sun burned.... Abeg she's bleaching joor. See her diplomatic response to bleachers instead of using d opportunity to educate on d effect of bleaching
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by mstik(f): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2014
So what should we do
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Ninilowo(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Paul's defence before Agrippa
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by xp17(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2014
not as hot as Phoenix, Arizona or las , Nevada, or Afghanistan where the temp goes higher than 120'F (49'C)

some Nigerian women blaming sun for their bleaching since queen Elizabeth was still bathing inside a trailer tyre , outside burkiham palace.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Lawrence14: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Of course na.......the heat is way too much #tropicsdisadvantages

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by xp17(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
optimumprimus: it's not the sun that tans your skin, it's the UV rays . UV rays is strongest in the equator.
your skin can get tanned on a cloudy day.
it doesn't matter if all days of the year is cloudy in Nigeria . the people in Nigeria will be dark skin because the UV rays is strongest there.
a sunny day with cloudless blue skies is much more better than cloudy days .
Ultraviolet radiation: Invisible rays that are part of the energy that comes from the sun. Ultraviolet radiation can burn the skin and cause skin cancer.

Ultraviolet radiation is made up of three types of
rays -- ultraviolet A, ultraviolet B, and ultraviolet
C. Although ultraviolet C is the most dangerous
type of ultraviolet light in terms of its potential to
harm life on earth, it cannot penetrate earth's
protective ozone layer. Therefore, it poses no
threat to human, animal or plant life on earth.

Nigeria is not on the equator Jor, here are the countries

1. Sao Tome and Principe
2. Gabon
3. Republic of The Congo
4. Democratic Republic of The
Congo
5. Uganda
6. Kenya
7. Somalia
8. Maldives (the equator passes
through the territory but not on
dry land)
9. Indonesia
10. Kiribati (the equator may or
may not touch dry land)
11. Ecuador
12. Colombia
13. Brazil

those in south America and the middle east along the equator muss be very dark , according to your assumption.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by neighbourhud: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
oludashmi: So you don’t bleach your skin?

No I do not bleach my skin. When you see somebody that bleaches, you will know. I have sun burns and it is not a hidden thing. I have tried a lot of things to make it fade away but it has refused and I have come to terms with it.

You have tried "a lot of things" to make it fade?
Ok, I've heard you. grin

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by redsun(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
By their hands and feet we shall know them.Her her show her hands and feet,then we can determine whether she is bleaching or not.

Dark skin is required in africa to ward of the sun's radiation and you don't exactly have to be under the scorching sun all the time,but if you are expose to it,take some some basic measures to protect yourself.Not by bleaching your skin,it makes it worse,more prone to sun burn and eventual skin cancer.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by juventino: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Make I wait small

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
xp17: not as hot as Phoenix, Arizona or las , Nevada, or Afghanistan where the temp goes higher than 120'F (49'C)

some Nigerian women blaming sun for their bleaching since queen Elizabeth was still bathing inside a trailer tyre , outside burkiham palace.

Well....I've heard that of Arizona to be extremely hot, but not as hot as Las Vegas ..I do not even want to think about how the people in Afghanistan do end up surviving...We are talking about a country, where men and women still wear the hijab in addition to the heat....Its plain torture.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lawrence14:
Of course na.......the heat is way too much #tropicsdisadvantages
Yep!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by ChiSun27(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Antell95:

You're lucky coz its Sunday #HappySunday

LOL!!!! Happy Sunday too!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas Wedding / Davido, Chidinma, Harrysong At ‘Noiseless Party’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.