Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (35023 Views)

Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Tweetums(f): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
kosofe
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by ManTiger(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
I remember when Tiwa got pregnant, she said na puff puff make her tommy big...
Soon she go confess.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by londoner: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Well, it's her business. However if you compare some picks it definately looks like there are drastic changes to her colour. I reckon, as she says it's down to lighting. In actual fact, there are none of the tell-tell sgns of bleaching on knuckles/knees.

The times she looks lighter are not sustained over time. she has an in between skin tone. She is not darkskinned and not really light.

I believe her actually.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:

No wonder your country leads in skin bleaching, bunch of insecure goats.

Product of a waste sp3rm! He is on a foreign site so fokn what? does it warrant you to go round spewing rubbish on other countries? hypocrite b1tch, you are doing more than what you are criticising him of, is it so much to ask of you touts to leave Ghana out of this your overrated ghetto trash you call a site?

Birds of the same feathers....You but clearly due share the same level of brain cells( Zero). Like I earlier stated to your mate...You also are disgrace, and mentally incapable of coherent reasoning....How can one not view your countrymen as trash, when the majority of you on both this website and abroad can't simply speak or write a full sentence without ulterring curse words?.....Insecure dimwits/ bullies.
I am yet to come in contact with a Ghanaian, who could change my view about your countrymen .....I'm still hoping and wishing for just that one person.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahaha the truth is bitter,huh? grin frustrated angry naijacunt grin Vulture-eating witch with a brain of a two-day old! Kiss my arse, ugly bit-ch grin Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot!

You can join the ashew0s association association and do what millions of your demonic countrywomen are doing,huh? grin

People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? grin grin grin grin

woolly headed vermin grin grin grin

You claim out country is demonic, asahwo etc...Don't your like also fall under the same category?...Eh!..short ship?

I just realized I'm dealing with a sociopath..... May your lord help your mother; Imagine the moment she realizes you are simply a waste of fresh air....Lost soul...No shame; nothing).This is no joke....This is bafflingly; I can't believe we really do have animals in human form, that are roaming this earth.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

Birds of the same feathers....You but clearly due share the same level of brain cells( Zero). Like I earlier stated to your mate...You also are disgrace, and mentally incapable of coherent reasoning....How can one not view your countrymen as trash, when the majority of you on both this website and abroad can't simply speak or write a full sentence without ulterring curse words?.....Insecure dimwits/ bullies.
I am yet to come in contact with a Ghanaian, who could change my view about your countrymen .....I'm still hoping and wishing for just that one person.
please glitest, leave the fool let him continue ranting. He's only seeking for your attention. Ignore the döpe.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: please glitest, leave the fool let him continue ranting. He's only seeking for your attention. Ignore the döpe.
Thanks love.
This is bafflingly to me oh....Total disgrace.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
Thanks love.
This is bafflingly to me oh....Total disgrace.
yea. That's quite typical of ghanaians. Their incessant foolishness is always on the display.
I think it's genetical grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: yea. That's quite typical of ghanaians. Their incessant foolishness is always on the display.
Spot on!...Like I said; I am yet to meet a Ghanian, who would change my view about them....Just one.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
Spot on!...Like I said; I am yet to meet a Ghanian, who would change my view about them....Just one.
lol.when pigs fly cheesy. That's when you'll meet one grin
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: lol.when pigs fly cheesy. That's when you'll meet one grin
Hahahaha grin grin
Be careful what you wished for. ....I once watched a commercial with a pig on the plane. So pigs do fly; by air that is.grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
Hahahaha grin grin
Be careful what you wished for. ....I once watched a commercial with a pig on the plane. So pigs do fly; by air that is.grin grin grin grin grin
lol. That's unnaturalgrin.....

I'm feeling sleepy right now. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: lol. That's unnaturalgrin.....

I'm feeling sleepy right now. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you. kiss

grin grin grin grin. It was fake
Well; Goodnight love...Wishing you a wonderful/ non stressful week ahead.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin. It was fake
Well; Goodnight love...Wishing you a wonderful/ non stressful week ahead.
thanks sweetheart. I can now sleep in peace. smiley
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: thanks sweetheart. I can now sleep in peace. smiley
Okay love; Sweet dreams.kiss
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by PetroDolla3: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
You claim out country is demonic, asahwo etc...Don't your like also fall under the same category?...Eh!..short ship?

I just realized I'm dealing with a sociopath..... May your lord help your mother; Imagine the moment she realizes you are simply a waste of fresh air....Lost soul...No shame; nothing).This is no joke....This is bafflingly; I can't believe we really do have animals in human form, that are roaming this earth.
sharaaaaaaaap goat! you are obnoxious! typical shitnigerian bigot! fvcking holier than though cvnt! c0cksucking leech

my dog has more sense than you, ediot! you just proved to the whole world why shitnigeria sucks grin

fvck you naijacunt! you started this crap with that unwarranted reference to Ghana,huh? Girl, you are truly dumb! It is in your DNA grin shitnigerian cvnt!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Pamcrest(f): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2014
kennygee: If only her knuckles showed in the pics.

grin Ohooo! ! I guess d sun avoids touching her knuckles, elbows and knee caps. They are so dark in comparison to her whole body. I refuse to be lied to.
I am sure there is a pix of her in dark skin somewhere.....it will soon go viral. Then d story will change.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by mrham03(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2014
frankben: yea. That's quite typical of ghanaians. Their incessant foolishness is always on the display.
hey hey hey! Watch what u say about ghanaians. I dont care whose forum am on., i might give u the battering of your life. If we are foolish, then what are ur people doing in our country?

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by mrham03(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
lol, u dont say! One thing i know about nigerians whether male or female is that all of u are hypocrites. U can say whatever u want about ghanaians but i know from what i have seen on nairaland that no nigerian is better than ghanaian. I have the way nigerian males and females insults eachother here, the tribalist threads that are opened just to disgrace ur country and If i were to judge nigeria based on the behaviour of nigerian nairalanders, i would say there is no hope for nigeria so the next u want to complain about ghanaians behaviour, examine the behaviour of your fellow nigerians first coz it is said that charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: lol, u dont say! One thing i know about nigerians whether male or female is that all of u are hypocrites. U can say whatever u want about ghanaians but i know from what i have seen on nairaland that no nigerian is better than ghanaian. I have the way nigerian males and females insults eachother here, the tribalist threads that are opened just to disgrace ur country and If i were to judge nigeria based on the behaviour of nigerian nairalanders, i would say there is no hope for nigeria so the next u want to complain about ghanaians behaviour, examine the behaviour of your fellow nigerians first coz it is said that charity begins at home.

Same applies to countrymen.You guys are very good at condemning Nigerians for crime, prsotitutions and poverty etc, when the plain fact is both you and your countrymen aren't any different....Those who live in glasses houses should not throw stones....Your country men are perfect at finding faults in others, while forgetting they also have their's unsolved; Living, breathing contradiction comes to mind.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 22, 2014
PetroDolla3: sharaaaaaaaap goat! you are obnoxious! typical shitnigerian bigot! fvcking holier than though cvnt! c0cksucking leech

my dog has more sense than you, ediot! you just proved to the whole world why shitnigeria sucks grin

fvck you naijacunt! you started this crap with that unwarranted reference to Ghana,huh? Girl, you are truly dumb! It is in your DNA grin shitnigerian cvnt!

You are simply an example of a low life scum of the earth with limited vocabularies.That is the same reason why you keep repeating the same words over and over again like a broken record....Chai!...You are a disgrace, not only to your family and country men, but to all of human race...I weep for you.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 3:35am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

You disgraceful little Arrow, you are a fair representation of Nigerians, no class, no shame. Who gives a fork about what you think about Ghanaians? I am yet to come into contact with a Nigerian who is neither a thief, fraudster, LovePeddler, kidnapper, murderer, cannibal and above all a delusional hypocrite.
Once again I ask, is it so much to ask of you bush rats to leave Ghana out of your fuckkery?

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 3:42am On Sep 22, 2014
just like how you guys can't stop being fraudsters, its in your DNA

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1:

You disgraceful little Arrow, you are a fair representation of Nigerians, no class, no shame. Who gives a fork about what you think about Ghanaians? I am yet to come into contact with a Nigerian who is neither a thief, fraudster, LovePeddler, kidnapper, murderer, cannibal and above all a delusional hypocrite.
Once again I ask, is it so much to ask of you bush rats to leave Ghana out of your fuckkery?
So you are the epitome of "class" right?. grin grin
Again, you have proven yourself to be a sociopath who will always see himself as Inferior to any other living soul. Goodluck with your miserable life...Your likes should been forbidden to reproduce.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 3:44am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
Who needs approval from fraudsters like you to feel relevant? Nigerians in Accra are walking insults, so keep your views to yourself, ass'wipe.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1: Who needs approval from fraudsters like you to feel relevant? Nigerians in Accra are walking insults, so keep your views to yourself, ass'wipe.

Tell that to your mother.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
So you are the epitome of "class" right?. grin grin
Again, you have proven yourself to be a sociopath who will always see himself as Inferior to any other living soul. Goodluck with your miserable life...Your likes should been forbidden to reproduce.
"
You are simply an example of a low life scum of
the earth with limited vocabularies.That is the
same reason why you keep repeating the same
words over and over again like a broken
record."
grin...... Delusional hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 3:58am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

Tell that to your mother.
You first! Asss'wipe.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1: "
You are simply an example of a low life scum of
the earth with limited vocabularies.That is the
same reason why you keep repeating the same
words over and over again like a broken
record."
grin...... Delusional hypocrite!
Delusional hypocrite?... This is coming from a Nut job.
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1: You first! Asss'wipe.

Are you that pained? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by GHKWAME1: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

Are you that pained? grin grin grin grin
Smh!
Re: I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2014
GHKWAME1: just like how you guys can't stop being fraudsters, its in your DNA
*ignores*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas Wedding / Davido, Chidinma, Harrysong At ‘Noiseless Party’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.