Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Think Am Dating A Psycho. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Dating A Psycho. (1090 Views)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Why Do People Cheat? A Psycho-analysis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Unclerukus: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Guys please help me reason this. I have been dating this girl for about 5 months now and something she did got me wondering. I am the kind of person who cherishes pictures to remember memories a lot and I have about 4 thousand pics in my phone all dating back to my teenage days,college, nysc and all that like 9 years of collective memory. Now 2 days ago she she was opportuned to operate my phone(first time I let her check my phone and left it with her), I left her and we saw some days later, she forgot her phone in my place,I went through the phone and discovered she sent all pictures of my ex and previous ex's into her phone including other pictures taken in intimate settings though as a straightforward guy I told her about all those pictures in my phone and told her they were past lovers. She later came back for the phone and behaved in a defensive way asking if I touched her phone and I said no,she quickly grabbed it and went out. That prompted me to ponder what she needs them for, I don't know the meaning of that cause I guess that's psychotic behavior.
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Tallesty1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
She may upload them to the internet
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Unclerukus: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: She may upload them to the internet
that's not what am worried bout though its the rationale behind the action.
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by rafeelly(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
u shud run after her instead of coming here bruv... what if she was uploading dem just as u were typing here... u don enter one chance ooo
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by okotv(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
just ask questions and be straight forward with it.
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Unclerukus: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
okotv: just ask questions and be straight forward with it.
her being overly protective over her phone meant I wasn't supposed to see them, I just flowed along.
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by okotv(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unclerukus: her being overly protective over her phone meant I wasn't supposed to see them, I just flowed along.
you shouldn't ....ask questions
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok so now do u want me to go get d phone for u or what undecided
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Exjoker(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
What if she ment to kill all ur exs so dat u dont go back to them , some things re unpredictable esp wen ure dealin wit a psycho

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Crocz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exjoker: What if she ment to kill all ur exs so dat u dont go back to them , some things re unpredictable esp wen ure dealin wit a psycho

Cos they are my boo's ex...let's kill them all!...sounds like a plan
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by AfricanApple(f): 2:29am On Sep 21, 2014
u are d first guy i 'very ever seen that likes pictures like dat

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Exjoker(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Crocz:

Cos they are my boo's ex...let's kill them all!...sounds like a plan
Exactly he need to do sometin bout it or there shall be a mass death of op's exs
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Exjoker(m): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: u are d first guy i 'very ever seen that likes pictures like dat
i think he isnt da only guy who love pictures cuz ma pictures re close to that many nd some re dated back to 5yrs ago...i try sha buh op's 9yrs own scare me
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by AfricanApple(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Exjoker: i think he isnt da only guy who love pictures cuz ma pictures re close to that many nd some re dated back to 5yrs ago...i try sha buh op's 9yrs own scare me
I'm not saying he is d only one though, just dat I've never, I use to to think its only women that freaks about pictures that much
Re: I Think Am Dating A Psycho. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2014
your own fault. had to keep such pics in pc or memory stick.

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't He Say "I Love You" In Return? / Guys Gisting: Would You Marry A R.aped Girl? / 5 Shocking Secrets A Woman Would Never Tell Her Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.