Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! (38991 Views)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is true sha... nd i'm guilty
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Jeel: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tessy10: @op Donxavi,i borrowed #200 from etisalat and i've been finding it difficult to pay,not dat i don't have the money buh i see it as a waste and now i've lost d sim

now ma question is can this lead one 2 hell?

Pls read this it will help inspire you. www.wordlifeassembly.com
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Edusouls(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wonderful post my dear, he who has ears let him hear, u have just done the summary, which is vry truthful, and we know that most christians will not make heaven it is a fact even kids know, so leave these silly posts and baseless arguments that u see here anyway it wont make any difference..GOD bless u for ur post..
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by efficiencie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ayodeji4real1: I wish god will 4give me.. I did all sort of sin .. I even have sex wif anyone I wish even my sista

Did yu reali do d@...sleep with your sister? Well bro if yu did then yu'v got to get your soul out of the clutches of lust before it plunges you into another act of high spiritual treason!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by efficiencie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tess10: @op Donxavi,i borrowed #200 from
etisalat and i've been finding it difficult to
pay,not dat i don't have the money buh i see it
as a waste and now i've lost d sim
now ma question is can this lead one 2 hell?

With all due respect that's STEALING! Yu have the money to pay back but you didnt...Please i don't mean to offend yu,i wuz just taking yu by yur word...No offence...

However if you want to make restitution: retrieve that sim and make the necessary payment or buy any #200 etisalat airtime and tear it to pieces - don't use it or give it out as a gift! Tear it to shreds!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Mescopaul(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
I never knew that people that know the TRUTH existed in Nairaland.

I've read some of the comments and its jst a pity that most people here are earmarked for DOOM.

Brothers and Sisters, as long as the TRUMPET has nt sounded, there is still time.

I sometimes ask my fellow youths during Search The Scriptures section in my church, "What will be ur lot, when u wake up one day, only 2 discover that the Rapture had taken place, ur parents gone, ur frnds gone, ur church leaders gone, church services end, nobody 2 bring money for food, u are jst alone in ur big family house. What will u do?

How will u start living life ALONE.
How will u fend for yourself.
No school again? As a studnt? No money! NOTHING!

The time is NOW.
Repent NOW.
A word is enough for the wise!

[url=hellisnojoke..com]HELL IS NO JOKE![/url]
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by chezholy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
elipheleh:

How you take know? na your papa get heaven?
Jesus don say many will try but will not be able to enter! you dey here dey talk another thing
Jesus na my papa if U no knw....
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by GoodcasHMan: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
The God we serve is a God of Love and by His Love and mercy we are not consumed.
Is not by work that nobody be boastful.
Nevertheless, we must pursue the excellent way of living.

Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Transluxpaints(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thus saith the lord " i will have mercy on whom i will have mercy and companssion on whom i will have compassion
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Ayodeji4real1: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
efficiencie:

Did yu reali do d@...sleep with your sister? Well bro if yu did then yu'v got to get your soul out of the clutches of lust before it plunges you into another act of high spiritual treason!
bt Hw
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by shenisaac(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
OnyeEgo1: God i can't believe christians still think like dis... It is obvious op, u don't read ur bible... By the way are u trying to say eternity is by works?... Go and read ur bible

2cor 5:17-22

lack of knowledge is one of the problems in the body of christ becos d believer av often time been told half truth and are so lazy and gullible to read there bible...

A believer? Goto hell? Haba! Then if it is so mr OP u are the next to goto hell cos u must av broken one of dose rules YOU av set for urself and not d believers the bible describe as free from all Laws...

One of dose reasons i dislike religion section in NL
Hmmm... I agree with you o-except for the obvious resentment you pour. Believers are told what to believe. That's why we follow God out of fear rather than out of love. NO MAN CAN ENTER GOD's KINGDOM BY SHEER WORKS. OUR FAITH IS ENTIRELY ROOTED AND ENDED IN CHRIST. Any plus or minus is not unto entry but unto reward.
When People hear grace, they water it down to the privilege sinning without immediate punishment. That's far from true.
OP....read your Bible with an enlightened mind.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by okotv(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ayodeji4real1: bt Hw
if you are ready to change go to God in prayers and I assure you that you would be forgiven...and never you Go back to those sins...remember to always study the Bible and pray every day
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
believe everything the op said for they are true.No 3 is the problem of most young people.friendship with the world is enmity with God. how can God take his enemy with him in the rapture?you have to pray that God gives you the grace to forsake the world totally.pray it till you get answer.all the kinds of lusts are in the world that is why it looks so had.seperate from the world and draw near to God.worship him, study memorise and meditate on his word and his promises for making heaven.you would see how God will make it easier for you to overcome all those sins that you are saying are hard.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
also fast regularly.ask for the grace to fast at least once every week.the reason we find sin so hard to overcome because we give our flesh too much comfort.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
no man can overcome sin except by the power of the Holy Spirit.but we see The Holy Spirit did not crucify the flesh for Jesus.He had to it himself.so do we.now i understand why peter said that He that suffereth in the flesh has ceased from sin.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
there are just so much glorious rewards for making heaven.i pray we get there.God truly loves us.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by peteregwu(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
AT OP, CARRY GO JARE. YOU SAID IT RIGHT, AM HAPPY FOR YOU, THAT WE HAVE BELIEVERS THAT HAVE THIS KIND OF UNDERSTANDING BY THE HOLY GHOST. MAY THE LORD RICHLY BLESSED YOU AND GIVE MORE UNDERSTANDING IN JESUS NAME. I REALLY LEARNT SOMETHING HERE. GOOD ONE. J AM TOUCHED BROTHER!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by doofanc: 1:54am On Sep 23, 2014
@OP, these are of course not the popular messages the itching ears of most of us - including yours truly, sadly embarassed - have become accustomed to. Its therefore not surprising the claque of derisory comments littered over the thread.

Dear all, please take heed, harden not your hearts. seek counsel if you are unsure of the next step, especially regarding restitution. The end is near. My the Special Unlimited Grace of our Lord Jesus keep us to remain rapturable. Amen.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Rapture4real: God bless the op. All the points raised are very biblically correct. If anger could cost Moses the Promised Land and narrowly escaped hell according to Jude, then no excuse.Heaven is more serious than how commercial pastors deceive their members.If heaven was not serious, how could God sacrifice his only begotten son.Jesus is coming back very soon.Rapture is4real. Accept Jesus Christ today. Read it again and again. Dont joke with it.God bless you.

Rapture4real is a Baptist Minister
The case of Moses makes me really afraid. Seriously I get very afraid thinking about it. Moses was the type who rarely got angry. For him to have struck that rock twice in rage meant those Israelites had provoked him sore. I'd be angry too.
God overlooked how good and calm Moses was in the past and counted just that anger against Moses. And despite how much Moses plead to God for mercy, God still bluntly refused him entering Canaan. I am like "hmm! God!". He is very merciful but a seemingly little sin can turn Him against you so strongly. I fear o!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by cityhunter1(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Hahahaha scary......
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by jdilight(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1: God i can't believe christians still think like dis... It is obvious op, u don't read ur bible... By the way are u trying to say eternity is by works?... Go and read ur bible

2cor 5:17-22

lack of knowledge is one of the problems in the body of christ becos d believer av often time been told half truth and are so lazy and gullible to read there bible...

A believer? Goto hell? Haba! Then if it is so mr OP u are the next to goto hell cos u must av broken one of dose rules YOU av set for urself and not d believers the bible describe as free from all Laws...

One of dose reasons i dislike religion section in NL

Work is evidence of salvation, but not the kind above. Work is fruit. Without it we are dead.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
op is 100% right. anytin dat doesn't glorify God in ur life will take u to hell. D Bible says he dat knows what is good and fails to do it to him it is a sin.

i have involved myself in forex trading & am thinking if i will be rapture or make heaven at d last day. although i have lost money before knowing d right way.

bereau de change (mallam changing dollars to naira) is different from online currency speculation to to make profit.

is forex trading good for Christians? though i don't gamble.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by larikky: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unbelievers,chronic murderers will go to hell....christians that refused to enjoy the things of the world but with a little undone restitution will suffer hell with MURDERS AND THIEVES,.....a serial killer that gives his life to christ just before the firing squad will go to HEAVEN....If u cant make it,why even try....
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Elder55: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
I pray God will help me and my family to be rapturable in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by SujiAndrew(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Leaked Sex Tapes Now The Order Of The Day / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.