Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963182 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Etimocracy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
I guess u meant 200k
Re: Mutual Funds by mambani: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Etimocracy:
I guess u meant 200k
Yeah
Re: Mutual Funds by mambani: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is there any USD denominated mutual fund that provides good returns that one can invest in?
Re: Mutual Funds by Druss(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
coolangel54:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I AM FEELING PISSED RIGHT NOW. I OPENED AN MMF ACCOUNT WITH AXA MANSARD LAST WEEK THURSDAY AND FUNDED THE ACCOUNT ON FRIDAY LAST WEEK VIA WEB PAYMENT. MY ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED, AND AXA SENT A CONFIRMATION MAIL TO ME. HOWEVER, AS I SPEAK WITH YOU NOW MY AXA MMF ACCOUNT IS READING ZERO (0) NAIRA. I HAVE CHATTED WITH CUSTOMER CARE ALL TO NO AVAIL. What exactly is going on is what I don't know o. My account has remained dormant since with nothing in my account statement section. Nothing anywhere! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I had similar issues with ARM which led to me sending a not-so-nice email to them. Escalate higher up.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
mambani:
Is there any USD denominated mutual fund that provides good returns that one can invest in?
So many from investment one to UBA to firstbank to stanbic. So many

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by will007: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
mambani:

You can set up an account with the app. But you'll have an investment limit of 200k. Your account will become unrestricted when you walk into their office or any Stanbic IBTC branch to fill the application form and provide your means of identification

Alright. Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by will007: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
GonFreecss1:

I don't think so, but you can send them an email I believe you can fill the forms and send it back to them to open your account.

Alright. Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by naijaobi(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2018
will007:

Thank you for your swift response.

Can I set up an account with stanbic by using their application. Because, at the moment,I have no access to banks due to my current location.
I've never been to any stanbic branch but I have an unrestricted account with them. Just send them an email, they'll send you the form and all other stuffs you'll send to them..all will be done via email.
Re: Mutual Funds by coolangel54(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
If you had read my mail to them yesterday eh, you for pity them. They sent mails immediately, called up to three times. Las las, my account is breathing now. I only lost three days interest as it was not accrued. I used web payment. They, however, advised me to do bank transfer next time as they get that immediately unlike the web payment which takes 2-3days for them to receive details from bank and process. Thanks all for your contribution.
Druss:

I had similar issues with ARM which led to me sending a not-so-nice email to them. Escalate higher up.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
What's the fastest way to fund your Stanbic mmf account and let it reflect on your account immediately.
Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by IrokoOluwere: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Desanta:
What's the fastest way to fund your Stanbic mmf account and let it reflect on your account immediately.
Thanks.
Why are you seeking problems where none exist ?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Kechbeau: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
good evening house, please I will like to invest in mmf, I don't how what to do, I will need some help please, and I want to start with 50k.dont know if it's small. please you people should assist me, thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by Etimocracy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kechbeau:
good evening house, please I will like to invest in mmf, I don't how what to do, I will need some help please, and I want to start with 50k.dont know if it's small. please you people should assist me, thank you.

50k is a good start. U can download the app and sign up using ur BVN or visit a Stanbic Ibtc branch closest to you. However, note that the former will be restricted to 200k top up unless u visit their physical bank to remove the restriction (of course with your documentation e.g National ID etc). Here's the link for signing up without visiting any bank branch https://instantaccount.stanbicibtc.com:9663/?ref=3093A632BEB3BC
I hope my explanation is understood.
Re: Mutual Funds by Kechbeau: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Etimocracy:

50k is a good start. U can download the app and sign up using ur BVN or visit a Stanbic Ibtc branch closest to you. However, note that the former will be restricted to 200k top up unless u visit their physical bank to remove the restriction (of course with your documentation e.g National ID etc). Here's the link for signing up without visiting any bank branch https://instantaccount.stanbicibtc.com:9663/?ref=3093A632BEB3BC
I hope my explanation is understood.
thank you. I will visit any Stanbic ibtc next week. hope my money will be secured .
Re: Mutual Funds by bryce1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
lymelyte:
what do you mean by reinvest? Does it mean topping with 20k every month?

Yes sir
Re: Mutual Funds by ajeleomo: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kechbeau:

I have written on this platform about strategic financial solutions(SFS) who runs an account called the Fixed income fund(FIF) and their interest is quite good and they also guaranteed that you will not receive interest below 12%. I have tried them and have a first hand information that it is very true. See below outcome on the below sum

Days" Gain Yield
14 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.00 12.78%
15 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.01 12.79%
16 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.35 13.41%
17 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.46 13.61%
18 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.46 13.61%
Grand Total: 1 36.28

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Osiomogie: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
quote author=Druss post=73181293]

I had similar issues with ARM which led to me sending a not-so-nice email to them. Escalate higher up.[/quote]

Arm still haven't fixed my issue for almost a month... I still can't view my investment and see interest of anything
Re: Mutual Funds by Kechbeau: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
ajeleomo:

I have written on this platform about strategic financial solutions(SFS) who runs an account called the Fixed income fund(FIF) and their interest is quite good and they also guaranteed that you will not receive interest below 12%. I have tried them and have a first hand information that it is very true. See below outcome on the below sum

Days" Gain Yield
14 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.00 12.78%
15 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.01 12.79%
16 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.35 13.41%
17 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.46 13.61%
18 11 2018 20,000.00 1 7.46 13.61%
Grand Total: 1 36.28
nice one, please who has more info about this sfs, can it be trusted? stanbic ibtc bank is not even rampant in Ph, I checked online, just four branches in port harcourt..i might be worng tho.
Re: Mutual Funds by IrokoOluwere: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kechbeau:
nice one, please who has more info about this sfs, can it be trusted? stanbic ibtc bank is not even rampant in Ph, I checked online, just four branches in port harcourt..i might be worng tho.
Are you sure you’re ok?
Four fucking_ branches in just one city and you call it “just” ?
You need help.

Na when that your 50k is collected from you by scammers. Na that time your eye go clear

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by od4life(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Are you sure you’re ok?
You need help.

Na when that your 50k is collected from you by scammers. Na that time your eye go clear
Lol!!
Re: Mutual Funds by Kechbeau: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Are you sure you’re ok?
You need help.

oga e no reach to insult abeg. you can still pass your message without insulting me. thank you.las las no be everybody dey crase
Re: Mutual Funds by Kechbeau: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2018
in the entire River state, it's only those four branches. I have made calls, check online..still the same address I got. other banks you can see like 7, to 8 branches .stanbic is not very rampant here. thank you for insulting yourself too.
Re: Mutual Funds by IrokoOluwere: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Kechbeau:
oga e no reach to insult abeg. you can still pass your message without insulting me. thank you.las las no be everybody dey crase
How did I insult you sir?
Kindly report to the moderators if I insulted you angry

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by IrokoOluwere: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Kechbeau:
in the entire River state, it's only those four branches. I have made calls, check online..still the same address I got. other banks you can see like 7, to 8 branches .stanbic is not very rampant here. thank you for insulting yourself too.
Ogbeni Shut up . And stop talking from both sides of the mouth .
You said “stanbic ibtc bank is not even rampant in Ph, I checked online, just four branches in port harcourt” . That’s what you said in your first post.
Now you’re changing it to “entire rivers state” .
Nobody insulted you . Baba.
Go sidown abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Pajapaja: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked shocked
My Stanbic IBTC MMF is reducing .
Eh gbami ke shocked
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pajapaja:
shocked shocked
My Stanbic IBTC MMF is reducing .
Eh bami ke shocked

Just checked after you said this

My money market fund and the money inside is not showing at all, only the other funds are showing
Re: Mutual Funds by cybertek(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
AbbyE:

Just checked after you said this

My money market fund and the money inside is not showing at all, only the other funds are showing

Just checked mine its there and ok.
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2018
cybertek:

Just checked mine its there and ok.

I have sent an email to them to fix it

It is showing on the app but not showing on the website but all other funds are showing.

May have to call them
Re: Mutual Funds by r4blessing: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Guys is it just me or something else entirely
Axamasard has not been crediting interest for the past three days now. I sent them a mail but they are yet to fix it

Also I noticed Friday's interest is usually not added until late on Monday along side the weekend interest which is usually lower than expected. I still maintain that stanbic is better

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by jagadab: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have been following this thread for sometime now
please just want a wise advise between stanbic and axa mansard from what I have been reading for the past one week
which is better and also is the MMF better than a target savings account with one of these commercial banks?
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
jagadab:
I have been following this thread for sometime now
please just want a wise advise between stanbic and axa mansard from what I have been reading for the past one week
which is better and also is the MMF better than a target savings account with one of these commercial banks?

StanbicIBTC MMF/TB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.