Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (958893 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by GonFreecss1: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kzdguru:
There is difference between withdrawing and closing your account.

You can't withdraw all funds but can get all your money if you decide to close your account.

I am not even sure you can close the account, there is a reason it's called an open ended fund account.
Re: Mutual Funds by Jonadull: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Why would you guys argue things you are not sure off. This just proves to me that it is risky to listen to people online. You came here shouting enough like you actually knew what you were saying.

I have proof you can withdraw all, I can even post it, but there is no need. People believing or not has nothing to do with me at all.
grin grin
Re: Mutual Funds by GonFreecss1: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Akby:
Nice thread I must say... I think a higher percentage of people on here subscribed to FBN and IBTC. I actually think ARM returns a slightly higher percentage than others. My opinion tho after studying the market for months

Market for months? First bank beat them hands down. Overall in 5 years Space, it's between Stanbic and First bank. Their consistency in rates are wonderful. This is not just talk, you can check it out on the FMAAN platform.
Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Why would you guys argue things you are not sure off. This just proves to me that it is risky to listen to people online. You came here shouting enough like you actually knew what you were saying.

I have proof you can withdraw all, I can even post it, but there is no need. People believing or not has nothing to do with me at all.

Pls share o
Cos i tried to withdraw all my funds (needed it for something in December) but it didn't go thru till i left a 5k balance
Stanbic mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2019
enque:

Pls share o
Cos i tried to withdraw all my funds (needed it for something in December) but it didn't go thru till i left a 5k balance
Stanbic mmf
If you intend to withdraw all fund, get your current NAV and type it exactly the way it is in your redemption amount (inclusive of kobo)

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yem0350:

If you intend to withdraw all fund, get your current NAV and type it exactly the way it is in your redemption amount (inclusive of kobo)

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by GonFreecss1: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
enque:

Thank you

Sorry for the late reply. Do what the above said, worked for my Junior bro who had just 5K in his Stanbic MMF account. He typed everything to the last kobo and got his money.
Re: Mutual Funds by RealityShot: 5:07am On Jan 07, 2019
GonFreecss1:

lol.. I wasn't arguing &
i am not arguing now.

you might right; i haven't tried to CLOSE my account.
Re: Mutual Funds by Facademy: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Can someone please tell me about this AXA Mansard fund??
Re: Mutual Funds by MrCuteID(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: Mutual Funds by Facademy: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2019
Can someone please tell me about this AXA mansard fund??
Re: Mutual Funds by emmas2k570(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Seriously i'm typing this msg right now with boiling anger... I log on to my Axa MMF just to check on the progress of my fund, lo and behold my account was empty as in #0.00 with #0 Interest.

I just wrote a mail to them now asking for what could have happened to over 800k that is in there, they are yet to reply me

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I dont think this guys are reliable anymore
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
emmas2k570:
Seriously i'm typing this msg right now with boiling anger... I log on to my Axa MMF just to check on the progress of my fund, lo and behold my account was empty as in #0.00 with #0 Interest.

I just wrote a mail to them now asking for what could have happened to over 800k that is in there, they are yet to reply me

I just checked mine.
It was the same thing.
It might be a technical issue.
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
emmas2k570:

Probably a glitch, I had the same issue with Stanbic two months ago.
Re: Mutual Funds by kingsalem: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good deal of info here. Many thanks to all contributors.
I have 2 quick questions please:
Would you advice someone to buy mutual funds (worth say N3m) from one market, maybe AXA mansard alone OR to spread same into 3 (e.g N1m each in AXA, Stanbic, ARM)? Secondly, which top three mutual fund service providers do you recommend currently, if its advisable to spread the investment?
Thanks!
Re: Mutual Funds by Ademat7(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yem0350:

I just checked mine.
It was the same thing.
It might be a technical issue.
Experienced same
It's been restored
Re: Mutual Funds by Kzdguru: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
kingsalem:
Good deal of info here. Many thanks to all contributors.
I have 2 quick questions please:
Would you advice someone to buy mutual funds (worth say N3m) from one market, maybe AXA mansard alone OR to spread same into 3 (e.g N1m each in AXA, Stanbic, ARM)? Secondly, which top three mutual fund service providers do you recommend currently, if its advisable to spread the investment?
Thanks!

Top 3 in no particular order

Fbnquest
Stanbic
AXA mansard

About investing in one or many, your choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by flameon2: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please has anyone used SFS Fixed Income Funds before? How good are they and how easy is it to withdraw one's fund? would one recommend them?
Thanks

Regards
Re: Mutual Funds by ajeleomo: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
flameon2:
Hi Guys,

Please has anyone used SFS Fixed Income Funds before? How good are they and how easy is it to withdraw one's fund? would one recommend them?
Thanks

Regards

Yes am using same, They have good interest rate as they ended December on 15.36% which began at 14.89%
They have online account where you can view your account statement but it is not regularly updated
I have not made withdrawal so cant say but it is for a max wait period of 5 working days. Withdrawal is by document application only and not online.
My priority is interest driven so i invest with them
Re: Mutual Funds by dharpzee: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why dont you guys try Meristem Money Market Fund or Equity Market Fund. You can withdraw your funds after 30days (Money Market fund). call me on 08178192374, if you need further info.
Re: Mutual Funds by johnhack: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
if i decide to to topping up to my MMF account every month. Will the company be updating my share capital base monthly and i start earning interest on the new capital?
Re: Mutual Funds by naijaobi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
dharpzee:
Why dont you guys try Meristem Money Market Fund or Equity Market Fund. You can withdraw your funds after 30days (Money Market fund). call me on 08178192374, if you need further info.

MMM fund
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnhack:
if i decide to to topping up to my MMF account every month. Will the company be updating my share capital base monthly and i start earning interest on the new capital?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Guys I love you all you guys are doing fine pls I need lovely and brotherly advice I have 500k I don't need until next year tell me what way to invest it with zero risk and I will get good interest at end of the year thank
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Dunkofia20:
Guys I love you all you guys are doing fine pls I need lovely and brotherly advice I have 500k I don't need until next year tell me what way to invest it with zero risk and I will get good interest at end of the year thank
I can drop my number or Email in case you need to give me something to read
Re: Mutual Funds by elothaddi(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
No need to drop your number or email here except you are inviting scammers. Anyway, you are on the MMF thread and they are all zero risk free and their interest rate is better than what you will get from Savings account. For a start, read the first 10 pages of this thread and come back with specific questions.

In no particular order, Stanbic Axamansard and First bank are all ok for start.

Cheers

Dunkofia20:
I can drop my number or Email in case you need to give me something to read

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2019
I have done that am thinking of using stanbic and first bank 250k each for the investment what do you think

Cheers

[/quote]
elothaddi:
No need to drop your number or email here except you are inviting scammers. Anyway, you are on the MMF thread and they are all zero risk free and their interest rate is better than what you will get from Savings account. For a start, read the first 10 pages of this thread and come back with specific questions.

Cheers

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Or should try first bank and Axamansard
Dunkofia20:
I have done that am thinking of using stanbic and first bank 250k each for the investment what do you think

Cheers

Cheers

Re: Mutual Funds by elothaddi(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Any of the three is ok and then splitting into 2 will help you compare the interest gained from any 2 you have chosen at the end of the year or a particular period.

Dunkofia20:
Or should try first bank and Axamansard
Re: Mutual Funds by Ajide0(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
I have actually seen a Platform last longer than I ever thought it would and it's still on. I'll share this info with anyone who seems interested. You can reach me on telegram via. https:///Realentrepreneur1

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: NL1960 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.