Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963674 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hey guys. I'm new to this money market fund. I have subscribed to IBTC MMF. I noticed my interest only accumulates on work days. Is this the norm. I heard interest should be daily irrespective (including weekend and public holidays).

Experts in the house, please clarify.
Re: Mutual Funds by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
DrOBD:
Hey guys. I'm new to this money market fund. I have subscribed to IBTC MMF. I noticed my interest only accumulates on work days. Is this the norm. I heard interest should be daily irrespective (including weekend and public holidays).

Experts in the house, please clarify.

Interest on days gets added on the next available work day.

Lets say you earn 100 naira daily, on Saturday nothing will be added, on Sunday nothing will be added and on monday, 300 will be added.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Lets say you earn 100 naira daily, on Saturday nothing will be added, on Sunday nothing will be added and on monday, 300 will be added.

Thanks.

Is the interest constant or it fluctuates...
Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

What about public holidays
Re: Mutual Funds by netzro(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please help me on how to subscribe using the app
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
DrOBD:

Thanks.

Is the interest constant or it fluctuates...
Fluctuates
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
netzro:
Please help me on how to subscribe using the app
Download their app
Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yem0350:

Fluctuates

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2019
I just logged on to my fbnquest account and was surprised to see that the current value of my portfolio was reversed to the initial invested amount. Consequently, total accumulated units have also been reversed to the principal units. Did you or anyone else experience the same?. This is not funny at all oooo
michael18:
fbn is yet to update anything oooo.... any one with similar issue. not smiling
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2019
seyisanya:
I just logged on to my fbnquest account and was surprised to see that the current value of my portfolio was reversed to the initial invested amount. Consequently, total accumulated units have also been reversed to the principal units. Did you or anyone else experience the same?. This is not funny at all oooo
This is normal if you selected the reinvestment option. Hence, your accrued interest or units has been invested (now your capital)
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Many thanks for your response, Yemi. You are right, I selected the reinvestment option but I expected that the accrued interest would be added to my previous capital before the reinvestment of the cumulative sum.
Yem0350:

This is normal if you selected the reinvestment option. Hence, your accrued interest or units has been invested (now your capital)
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
seyisanya:
Bros. be patient. they are updating data. usually within the first week of a new quarter they will update so that those who opt for reinvestment of their interest will be done while interest will be paid to those who opt for payment of interest at each quarter. don't worry yourself your investment is intact. However if after Friday of next week you have such issue send mail to ccu@fbnquestmb.com
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2019
emmasoft:

Bros. be patient. they are updating data. usually within the first week of a new quarter they will update so that those who opt for reinvestment of their interest will be done while interest will be paid to those who opt for payment of interest at each quarter. don't worry yourself your investment is intact. However if after Friday of next week you have such issue send mail to ccu@fbnquestmb.com
Thanks Emmasoft! All sorted now, I actually enjoy their service. Infact, I just made additional funds towards my MMF investment. I really appreciate the time you dedicated towards responding to my concern.
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Yem0350:

All sorted now. Thanks once again.
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2019
seyisanya:
Thanks Emmasoft! All sorted now, I actually enjoy their service. Infact, I just made additional funds towards my MMF investment. I really appreciate the time you dedicated towards responding to my concern.
Pls, what is their current interest rate for money market ?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Yem0350:

Pls, what is their current interest rate for money market ?

13.40% as at 31st Dec. 2018
https://fbnquest.com/asset-management/fund-prices-and-performance/?nav=
Re: Mutual Funds by Akby(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nice thread I must say... I think a higher percentage of people on here subscribed to FBN and IBTC. I actually think ARM returns a slightly higher percentage than others. My opinion tho after studying the market for months
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Stanbic Gurus, please how soon does SIBTC pay dividends for bonds/equity funds for the year ended 31 December 2018?. AXA paid theirs on 31 December
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Akby:
Nice thread I must say... I think a higher percentage of people on here subscribed to FBN and IBTC. I actually think ARM returns a slightly higher percentage than others. My opinion tho after studying the market for months
What is ARM rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by Bulaveur: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ias1:
Hello, I don't know much about the USD investments, but for the MMF for 6 months you should be looking at about ₦30k

You mean 500k will give you just 30k after 6months?
Re: Mutual Funds by Akby(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yem0350:

What is ARM rate?

Yesterday was 12.98%
Axa was 12.1%
IBTC was I think 12%

The trend goes on and on. Hope I'm not hurting other agents on here? Just trying to be as objective as possible.

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Akby:

Yesterday was 12.98%
Axa was 12.1%
IBTC was I think 12%

The trend goes on and on. Hope I'm not hurting other agents on here? Just trying to be as objective as possible.

Thanks
Can anybody give us FBN MMF as at yesterday?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yem0350:

Can anybody give us FBN MMF as at yesterday?

FBN as at 02 01 2019
13.14%
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
emmasoft:

FBN as at 02 01 2019
13.14%
Hence, FBN is better than ARM then. Also, this may change as time goes on.
Re: Mutual Funds by Akby(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yem0350:

Hence, FBN is better than ARM then. Also, this may change as time goes on.

Well I don't know much about FBNQuest but I'll understudy them for the next one month as the figure fluctuates daily. If their performance is better, I'll be moving my funds there no doubt
Re: Mutual Funds by od4life(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bulaveur:

You mean 500k will give you just 30k after 6months?
Bros you think say na kalo' kalo? Or ponzi scheme that promises nonexistent bogus profit margins? LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by kenkel: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please can someone tell me how to monitor my profit on arm money market fund. I have not recieved any message regarding my profit for over a month now
Re: Mutual Funds by Jonadull: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
od4life:

Bros you think say na kalo' kalo? Or ponzi scheme that promises nonexistent bogus profit margins? LMAO!
grin grin
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
kenkel:
Please can someone tell me how to monitor my profit on arm money market fund. I have not recieved any message regarding my profit for over a month now
Login and check your accrued interest
Re: Mutual Funds by ijeshaboy: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
My online redemption since Monday is still hanging on stambic IBTc what's going on.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
od4life:

low risk low profit, high risk high profit. it's up to you. invest base on your level of risk appetite.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
ijeshaboy:
My online redemption since Monday is still hanging on stambic IBTc what's going on.
officially waiting time is 5 working days. it's still normal. you can complain after COB on Monday if you have not got credit alert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.