Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (959505 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Ias1: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Compliments of the Season guys, anyone noticed FBNQuest has not updated the accrued interest since on Friday
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Ias1:
Compliments of the Season guys, anyone noticed FBNQuest has not updated the accrued interest since on Friday
Wait till Thur
Re: Mutual Funds by Ias1: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Yem0350:

Wait till Thur
Yeah, thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by donrabii: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Ias1:

I noticed. Should regularise by Thursday
Re: Mutual Funds by Ias1: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2018
donrabii:

I noticed. Should regularise by Thursday

we wait and see
Re: Mutual Funds by Safari29: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
guys i have 400k am not using at the moment and i thought of investing all of it in mutual funds. pls which one is better and which bank. its not easy to read all the threads but i tried small
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Safari29:
guys i have 400k am not using at the moment and i thought of investing all of it in mutual funds. pls which one is better and which bank. its not easy to read all the threads but i tried small
Try any of the following
Axa
Fbnquest
Stanbic
SFS
I-One
Etc
Re: Mutual Funds by ajeleomo: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
RealityShot:
please when did you do so?

that will be very good news o!

Early December 2018
Re: Mutual Funds by lilsyd: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys please i am new at this investment thing...i have got 500k and i would like to put it in something that i can get something tangible on a monthly basis. Please what do you advise. Whats the percentage and how do i calculate tje interest with the petcentage given. Please forgive my ignorance. Na one day person dey sabi something. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
lilsyd:
Hi guys please i am new at this investment thing...i have got 500k and i would like to put it in something that i can get something tangible on a monthly basis. Please what do you advise. Whats the percentage and how do i calculate tje interest with the petcentage given. Please forgive my ignorance. Na one day person dey sabi something. Thanks

When you say something tangible in investment it's relative, investment is all about risk. that is by the way, I advice you invest in one of the mutual funds and get returns in the range of 12 to 13% for now. However money market mutual funds in particular pay returns quarterly even though your interest is calculated daily.
send your email I will send you a link for Investment one account opening form. I'm with Investment one
Re: Mutual Funds by Jonadull: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
emmasoft:

When you say something tangible in investment it's relative, investment is all about risk. that is by the way, I advice you invest in one of the mutual funds and get returns in the range of 12 to 13% for now. However money market mutual funds in particular pay returns quarterly even though your interest is calculated daily.
send your email I will send you a link for Investment one account opening form. I'm with Investment one
Drop whatever link you want to drop right here Oga . Or I call Dominique for you . tongue
Re: Mutual Funds by MrHighSea: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Drop whatever link you want to drop right here Oga . Or I call Dominique for you . tongue
Neighbour's keeper...
Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have not been able to log in to Stanbic mobile app. Anybody with similar issue.
Re: Mutual Funds by amaham(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
DrOBD:
I have not been able to log in to Stanbic mobile app. Anybody with similar issue.
Just logged in now, maybe check your network
Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2018
amaham:

Just logged in now, maybe check your network

It keep saying "authentication error".
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2018
DrOBD:
I just logged in too .
Are you sure you’re not putting the wrong details?
Don’t bother about it . Leave it for about an hour and come back to it
Re: Mutual Funds by will007: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018
emmasoft:

Brother, please drop the link on this forum. Abeg.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2018
will007:

Brother, please drop the link on this forum. Abeg.
https://www.investment-one.com/funds-management/new-account/

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by michael18(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2018
fbn is yet to update anything oooo.... any one with similar issue. not smiling
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2018
michael18:
Today is Saturday cheesy
Re: Mutual Funds by DrOBD(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:

I just logged in too .
Are you sure you’re not putting the wrong details?
Don’t bother about it . Leave it for about an hour and come back to it

Thanks... I've been able to log in. I think I had poor internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Akinife(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2018
4601CE:
https://www.investment-one.com/funds-management/new-account/

Please how do you check for current rates on stanbic
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Akinife:

Please how do you check for current rates on stanbic
https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/mfprices

Or simply login to your account on web and see
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 4:24am On Dec 30, 2018
michael18:
Same issue, bro. Let's see what happens on Monday.
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2018
seyisanya:
Same issue, bro. Let's see what happens on Monday.
I guess they might be balancing account for the year
Re: Mutual Funds by Gmarie(f): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2018
Please is there anyone on ARM discovery fund here. When do the payout interest
Re: Mutual Funds by Teejah80: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fellow nairaland mate.I have been reading alots on this forum about mutual money investment.I just need some advice.I am offshore and I would like to invest in stanbic,but my question now is should I do USD investment or do some transfer into my Naija acct and do naire investment.And if I invest about 500k,for like 6 month,what's d turnover gonna be.Thank you all.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ias1: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Teejah80:
Fellow nairaland mate.I have been reading alots on this forum about mutual money investment.I just need some advice.I am offshore and I would like to invest in stanbic,but my question now is should I do USD investment or do some transfer into my Naija acct and do naire investment.And if I invest about 500k,for like 6 month,what's d turnover gonna be.Thank you all.
Hello, I don't know much about the USD investments, but for the MMF for 6 months you should be looking at about ₦30k
Re: Mutual Funds by ImperialCovfefe: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hello all,

Has anyone gotten a Certificate of Capital Importation (CCI) by making remittance into Stanbic MMF? How was the process like?

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by RealityShot: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!

Remain Focused on ONE THING you are good at.

I pray Jehovah Favours at it this Year! Amen!
Re: Mutual Funds by netzro(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please I want to subscribe via stanbic app and I have a savings account with them so how do I go about it. Please it's the first time I am doing it online, the savings account does not have a card

I have sent emails requesting for assistance only to be replied by automated email. I tried calling their customer care but no one picked the call almost after 10mins gone

Please I need help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.