Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (962419 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by megacontrol(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2019
how long did it take before you were credited using this system?

prestige2013:

From the mobile app.
Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2019
megacontrol:
how long did it take for your last withdrawal from when you initiated to when you were credited?

About 4hours.
Re: Mutual Funds by Just2endowed2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Desanta:

I sent an email to them stating my intentions.
In their reply they sent a list of forms, about 8 in number which I filled scanned and sent to them with my means of identification, Nepali bill, and pass port photography. Since then I've deposited 800k into my account and my last withdrawal this morning is 600k.

please can you share this email
Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Just2endowed2:

please can you share this email

MutualFunds@stanbicibtc.com
Re: Mutual Funds by mfonox: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
megacontrol:
yes the accrued interest will be added to form your capital for the subsequent month.

i don't know about other money market fund managers. but for AXA mansard. the accrued interest is only added as part of your capital after every quarter. not every month
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
mfonox:

i don't know about other money market fund managers. but for AXA mansard. the accrued interest is only added as part of your capital after every quarter. not every month
That is how others operate except IBTC MMF

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Just2endowed2(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Desanta:

MutualFunds@stanbicibtc.com
Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Esyy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hello guys, another question I have is :

After my transaction was successful, I was moved to another page asking if I would like to "proceed to insurance or return to homepage"..... Do I proceed? I seem not to understand that question well, please kindly help me!
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Esyy:
Hello guys, another question I have is :

After my transaction was successful, I was moved to another page asking if I would like to "proceed to insurance or return to homepage"..... Do I proceed? I seem not to understand that question well, please kindly help me!
Are you making payment for insurance? On which platform
Re: Mutual Funds by hischoice(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Existing Abacus customers, how do you monitor your investment?

Or do you simply wait until month end to get account statement?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
hischoice:
Existing Abacus customers, how do you monitor your investment?

Or do you simply wait until month end to get account statement?

you can check your account online anytime you wish or download their app on your phone register with your account number and you are good to go
Re: Mutual Funds by hischoice(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
emmasoft:

you can check your account online anytime you wish or download their app on your phone register with your account number and you are good to go

Thanks Emma, but the app I downloaded (IOFS Mobile) doesn't seem to have an option for Abacus customers' login. See the snapshot.

Re: Mutual Funds by kayrukky: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Click on easy trade. You will need to contact customer care to set your account up on the app. .
hischoice:

Thanks Emma, but the app I downloaded (IOFS Mobile) doesn't seem to have an option for Abacus customers' login. See the snapshot.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
kayrukky:
Click on easy trade. You will need to contact customer care to set your account up on the app. .
As already said by Kayrukky, click on easy trade then click on register, you will need to have login with the details given to you by customer care and change the password before going to the app to have an easy registration process.
you can chat me if you don't mind. whatsapp 08181057319
Re: Mutual Funds by Esyy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yem0350:

Are you making payment for insurance? On which platform

After I opened a mutual fund account on Stanbic and successfully made first payment...... I was asked whether to proceed to insurance or return back to homepage...... That was where I got confused
Re: Mutual Funds by NoQualms1(f): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello all.

I have investments in Stanbic and AXA. Someone here once said he noticed a drop in his interest on Stanbic and had to complain to customer care before it was reversed. I dont monitor my account daily, if something like that happens to my account, I won't know. Just thinking of probably closing it and investing in another.

I also did a little calculation on the interest AXA paid in the last quarter (January), it was 9.12%. Isn't that ridiculous?

Conclusion - I may just take my money out and go back to treasury bills.
Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
NoQualms1:
Hello all.

I have investments in Stanbic and AXA. Someone here once said he noticed a drop in his interest on Stanbic and had to complain to customer care before it was reversed. I dont monitor my account daily, if something like that happens to my account, I won't know. Just thinking of probably closing it and investing in another.

I also did a little calculation on the interest AXA paid in the last quarter (January), it was 9.12%. Isn't that ridiculous?

Conclusion - I may just take my money out and go back to treasury bills.
I once had similar issues with Stanbic. Interest wasn't added for more two days and it wasn't weekend. They fixed it though.

I agree with you on the ambiguity of the money market system. Treasury bills seems like a nice option but what are the charges?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello, please how is FBN HERITAGE FUND as of recent?
Is it advisable to go with them?
PS I am looking for a good long term invest let say nothing less than 3 years
Thanks fam �

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Cynnny(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
dammybrite:

You can, however it will direct you through interswitch/ the other third party.
Alternatively, you can transfer the funds straight from your bank to their account, screenshot the transaction number as well as the successful transfer page. You can then log in on the web and upload your proof of payment. That was the instruction I was given this morning when I raised a similar concern by their staff in charge of MMF.

Thank you very much for this. It is highly appreciated.
Re: Mutual Funds by Cynnny(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
freeman67:

Yes if you use the top up section in your app interswitch would charge you N100. Also if you do transfer your and it's not same bank you are using you would be charged transfer fee. With these two you do not have the guarantee that your money will reflect in your account same day.

So for me, I will say if you have the time just stroll the any of their bank branch, collect MMF top-up form fill submit and be sure it treated in your present.. It should reflect at the close of business that day.
Thank you very much for this. It is highly appreciated.
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 5:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Hello guys,

I am unable to login to my FBNQuest account because I attempted a wrong password more than three times. I eventually changed my password but still unable to login.

Any idea of steps that I need to take in order to regain access to my account?

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2019
seyisanya:
Hello guys,

I am unable to login to my FBNQuest account because I attempted a wrong password more than three times. I eventually changed my password but still unable to login.

Any idea of steps that I need to take in order to regain access to my account?

Thanks.

Contact the customer care
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks, Yemi.
Yem0350:

Contact the customer care
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Having surveyed the thread, I'm thinking of joining either of the three
1. Investment one (VGIF)
2. AXA Mansard MMF
3. FBN quest MMF

One quick question... Is the interest accrued monthly ( since I'll be making monthly contributions)
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
user4321:
Having surveyed the thread, I'm thinking of joining either of the three
1. Investment one (VGIF)
2. AXA Mansard MMF
3. FBN quest MMF

One quick question... Is the interest accrued monthly ( since I'll be making monthly contributions)
Daily
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yem0350:

Daily
so I get to see the accrued balance daily?
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
user4321:
so I get to see the accrued balance daily?
Yes
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yem0350:

Yes
thank you sire!

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.