Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (958881 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Euchey(f): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2019
mikeopara:
This new Stanbicibtc mmf top up system is really scary, did a top up which was successful, it's been two days now and value hasn't reflected.

Has anyone been able to top via Mobile App, Quickteller or websiteup after the two (2) business days rule?

Mine haven’t reflected too but not up to 48hours
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2019
mikeopara:
This new Stanbicibtc mmf top up system is really scary, did a top up which was successful, it's been two days now and value hasn't reflected.

Has anyone been able to top via Mobile App, Quickteller or websiteup after the two (2) business days rule?

Euchey:

It will after two business days (for stanbic)
A mail was sent earlier regarding this

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by NOUNUPDATE2019: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2019
how can one invest with #5000
Re: Mutual Funds by texas1(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Got a mail/update from Stanbic on card transactions.
Any transaction done using debit/credit card on stanbic website/mobile app...., will reflect in your account after 48hrs (working hours).

Had same experience 2wks ago. Amount eventually reflected after 5days, partly due to public holidays.

Euchey:

mikeopara:

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2019
For those complaining of toping up with quickteller, ATM and not being credited same day. Like some people pointed out above, they have already notified customers of that before hand.

If you intend to be credited same day what you have to is to either to go to the banking hall and transfer to First Trustees/SIMMF account or you make your transfer straight to First Trustee/ Stanbic IBTC account directly through your mobile app quoting your own money market fund account number in the transaction note. This should be done before 12:00pm on working days.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Euchey(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
texas1:
Got a mail/update from Stanbic on card transactions.
Any transaction done using debit/credit card on stanbic website/mobile app...., will reflect in your account after 48hrs (working hours).

Had same experience 2wks ago. Amount eventually reflected after 5days, partly due to public holidays.

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by superman1073: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2019
~~*Entrepreneur Fund Foundation (EFF)~~* is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 by some group of entrepreneurs and international business men to help grow and support entrepreneurs all over the world
Our objective is to finance entrepreneurs by providing them with both capitals and connections they need to achieve their goals.

We fund only projects that are sustainable, achievable and active on an ongoing basis.
 1. IS IT SUSTAINABLE?
The longitivity of a programme and it's success depends on self reliance and support from donors.

2.  IS IT ACHIEVABLE?
We aim to impact withseminars on skill acquisitions, grants, support to orphanages and less privileges.

3. IS IT IMPACTFUL?
Our impact is a medium that allow us to measure, evaluate and learn on how to continually make a decision. ‎
4.  IS IT DURABLE? Our experience and affiliation to foreign NGOs, makes us able to exist longtime without deterioration in value.‎

Criteria ‎
The applicants must be at least 18 years and at most 50 years.
You must not have any form of formal education to apply (artisans and traders are also qualified).
You must be willing to
operate the business on full time basis.
The applicants should have a new-fanged or inventive business idea in need of a start-up.
Or already have an existing small business that needs capital to expand operations..                                                  FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.entrepreneurfundfoundation‎.com

NOTE: WE NEED UP TO 500 ENTREPRENEURS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE /INDICATE INTEREST BEFORE THE REPRESENTATIVE CAN COME FOR THEIR PRESENTATION IN IBADAN. IT IS FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. JOIN/INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW. https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
reservd:

If you withdraw now, u will lose some percentage of ur accrued interest since ur fund is just 33days.

Chai,

This peeps told me minimum of 30 days i can withdraw all my money.

Thanks for the information
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
temi4fash:

Chai,

This peeps told me minimum of 30 days i can withdraw all my money.

Thanks for the information

Pls confirm, I think it's actually 30days
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
reservd:

Pls confirm, I think it's actually 30days

I would ask them

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by atoseg: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Currently considering and comparing stanbic mmf and first bank mmf in terms of daily yield. Guys which one should I go for pls?
Re: Mutual Funds by atoseg: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Asleykene:

https://fbnquest.com/asset-management/#

Can someone help me with this kind of link�for stanbic IBTC mmf daily yields. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
atoseg:
Currently considering and comparing stanbic mmf and first bank mmf in terms of daily yield. Guys which one should I go for pls?
Fbnquest
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Please what is the present interest rate for Stanbic MMF?

Thnaks
Re: Mutual Funds by atoseg: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yem0350:

Fbnquest
Thanks. I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by atoseg: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pls guys who knows FBN MMF account number that I can pay into. The payment gateway using the app cost much
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
atoseg:
Pls guys who knows FBN MMF account number that I can pay into. The payment gateway using the app cost much
Too much Do they charge based on the amount you are paying or it's a flat rate? And how much is too much??
For the MMF acct number, you can email their customer support service and they will guide you properly.
Re: Mutual Funds by anjilgreat(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
atoseg:

Bank: FBN Ltd

Acct. Name: FBN MMF

Acct. No.: 2027499421

Note: Make sure you write your customer ID in the narration when paying and pay b/4 12 noon on working days to benefit from the days interest.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
anjilgreat:

Note: Make sure you write your customer ID in the narration when paying and pay b/4 12 noon on working days to benefit from the days interest.
Acct name : fbn mmf/investment one financial services
Re: Mutual Funds by anjilgreat(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
reservd:

Acct name : fbn mmf/investment one financial services

Yea, was quite busy and no time to type that. Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
anjilgreat:

Yea, was quite busy and no time to type that. Thanks.
Uwlc

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Fish4wealth: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you will hold similar gathering in Lagos, my organisation has over one hundred entrepreneurs both corporate and artisans with verifiable existing business.

Interested in business partnership, call 081-537-01613

superman1073:
~~*Entrepreneur Fund Foundation (EFF)~~* is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 by some group of entrepreneurs and international business men to help grow and support entrepreneurs all over the world
Our objective is to finance entrepreneurs by providing them with both capitals and connections they need to achieve their goals.

We fund only projects that are sustainable, achievable and active on an ongoing basis.
 1. IS IT SUSTAINABLE?
The longitivity of a programme and it's success depends on self reliance and support from donors.

2.  IS IT ACHIEVABLE?
We aim to impact withseminars on skill acquisitions, grants, support to orphanages and less privileges.

3. IS IT IMPACTFUL?
Our impact is a medium that allow us to measure, evaluate and learn on how to continually make a decision. ‎
4.  IS IT DURABLE? Our experience and affiliation to foreign NGOs, makes us able to exist longtime without deterioration in value.‎

Criteria ‎
The applicants must be at least 18 years and at most 50 years.
You must not have any form of formal education to apply (artisans and traders are also qualified).
You must be willing to
operate the business on full time basis.
The applicants should have a new-fanged or inventive business idea in need of a start-up.
Or already have an existing small business that needs capital to expand operations..                                                  FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.entrepreneurfundfoundation‎.com

NOTE: WE NEED UP TO 500 ENTREPRENEURS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE /INDICATE INTEREST BEFORE THE REPRESENTATIVE CAN COME FOR THEIR PRESENTATION IN IBADAN. IT IS FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. JOIN/INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW. https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj
Re: Mutual Funds by atoseg: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thank's alot for this
quote author=anjilgreat post=79519393]

Note: Make sure you write your customer ID in the narration when paying and pay b/4 12 noon on working days to benefit from the days interest.[/quote]
Re: Mutual Funds by anjilgreat(f): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
atoseg:

Thank's alot for this
quote author=anjilgreat post=79519393]

You're welcome.
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys.

I initially wanted to open a mmf with FirstBank but it looked like it would require me to visit their office physically so I opted for United Capital.

I was filling out the form online and stopped where I was asked to upload my passport,utility bill and signature which I did not have handy.

I cancelled the application but lo and behold, i received a mail stating that my account has been activated.

It contained my new account number and requested me to pay in some accounts. I am really confused at this point cause the mail said nothing else.

Please help
Re: Mutual Funds by 234ng44uk(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Emmaesty:
Hi guys.

I initially wanted to open a mmf with FirstBank but it looked like it would require me to visit their office physically so I opted for United Capital.

I was filling out the form online and stopped where I was asked to upload my passport,utility bill and signature which I did not have handy.

I cancelled the application but lo and behold, i received a mail stating that my account has been activated.

It contained my new account number and requested me to pay in some accounts. I am really confused at this point cause the mail said nothing else.

Please help

I guess your account is already opened like they said. But you should still send them the specified KYC documents by email otherwise you may have problem withdrawing your fund.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Emmaesty:
Hi guys.

Please help

You have to send the KYC details to them as soon as you get so you can be able to operate your MMF account hitch free. Most times its easy for financial houses to collect your money but when you want to redeem your fund, you would be asked for all the required details and that might take time. It would not matter then even if you need the funds very urgent..
Re: Mutual Funds by Akerewe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
good day great investors, is it possible for one to operate 2 stanbic mmf at ago?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Emmaesty:
Hi guys.

Please help

Note that when you complete online form you are working directly with the server of the organisation involved. It's not unlikely that the policy set on their server does not see KYC as a compulsory field required to open a new account. However the same server definitely will have another set of policies when redeeming and then KYC becomes a compulsory field which is the case for financial institutions. So I will advice you send your kyc to their customer care to avoid any denial when you are ready to access your funds. You can also double check to be sure the account name tally with what is given to you when transferring money into the given account, you can as well call the customer care rep.
Re: Mutual Funds by Phoenix68: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
afroxyz:

make a payment into the Stanbic MMF account (9202476223).

Screenshot your proof of payment

Go to www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com

Log using your mutual fund account details

Go to the menu and click "upload proof of payment "

fill the form and submit

an OTP would be sent to you.

Enter the OTP. follow the steps

Hi MMF Family, is this account number for stanbic MMF additional subscriptions still valid?

Re: Mutual Funds by Phoenix68: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi MMF Family, is this account number for stanbic MMF additional subscriptions still valid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Episco, QuickSand and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.