Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (964038 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Sagaciousd1: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
henrinco:
Please does FBN quest have account number so that one can Transfer money for mutual funds?

Yes it has. Contach FBN Quest customer care to send the account number to you.
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
henrinco:
Please does FBN quest have account number so that one can Transfer money for mutual funds?
bikerboy1:

I need the account number too to top up via online transfer.

I heard it is faster this way

In order to fund your investment account, please make payments into the account details displayed below:
BANK: FIRST BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: FBN MONEY MARKET FUND/INVESTMENT ONE FINANCIAL SERVICES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2027499421

Kindly forward copies of the payment evidence to ccu@fbnquestmb.com for prompt booking of funds.

Thank you for choosing FBNQuest Asset Management.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Boyhood:

In order to fund your investment account, please make payments into the account details displayed below:

Kindly forward copies of the payment evidence to ccu@fbnquestmb.com for prompt booking of funds.

DOnt forget to add you ID no
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Boyhood:

This is still old school, Stanbic doesn’t need you to send any copy of payment. Just indicate ur MMF account number on the comment/reference section. And your account is updated.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmyjaysnr(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning house,
Please, what's the maximum amount one can redeem online on stanbic mmf?
Re: Mutual Funds by skyangel(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
emmyjaysnr:
Good morning house,

Please, what's the maximum amount one can redeem online on stanbic mmf?

Mine was 1million but I later increased it to 2.5million through the mobile app. You should check to see if you will be able to do more than that if need be.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Kayman358(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sending inflow to FBNQuest via FBNMobile hasn't been successful lately, the app keeps saying special characters not allowed. Is any other person experiencing this?
Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kayman358:
Sending inflow to FBNQuest via FBNMobile hasn't been successful lately, the app keeps saying special characters not allowed. Is any other person experiencing this?

It is what it is.
No special characters like coma(,) or full stop (.) in your narration.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmyjaysnr(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
skyangel:

Mine was 1million but I later increased it to 2.5million through the mobile app. You should check to see if you will be able to do more than that if need be.

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by volonte: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
I recently invested in Stanbic Ibtc's MMF, but the interest paid does not correspond with the interest rate advertised on their website. Is this the same with Fbnquest because I am considering moving over to them? Anyone with experience using both investment houses? Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eghos24(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2019
the percentage are not fixed. if you aren't sure you can walk into the bank and complain.
Re: Mutual Funds by olypharm: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2019
I invested 4million in stanbic MMF and am credited 1233 everyday, is it right? How can I know d rates. Am new to this
Re: Mutual Funds by volonte: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Ok thanks. I contacted them and they said the variance is attributable to taxes on the MMF. Is this the same with other investment houses?
eghos24:
the pqercentage are not fixed. if you aren't sure you can walk into the bank and complain.
Re: Mutual Funds by volonte: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2019
At the current rate of 11.94%, it is meant to be 1308 and they remit 1233. This is exactly what I am complaining about. Is this experience similar with Fbnquest, Axamansard or United Capital?
olypharm:
I invested 4million in stanbic MMF and am credited 1233 everyday, is it right? How can I know d rates. Am new to this
Re: Mutual Funds by olypharm: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2019
OK I just studied it, the rate is 11.94% so u do 11.94 /36500 to get 1308 which is supposed to b d daily rate, but if u login to d app u will see recent transaction, dey deducted 75naira per day before but now it has increased to 94naira per day. Below is a screenshot of the deduction.

Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2019
olypharm:
OK I just studied it, the rate is 11.94% so u do 11.94 /36500 to get 1308 which is supposed to b d daily rate, but if u login to d app u will see recent transaction, dey deducted 75naira per day before but now it has increased to 94naira per day. Below is a screenshot of the deduction.

Deducted or added.

The thing is MMF rate fluctuating now, Could be 11.9% today, tomorrow 12.3% and this affect how much you get credited.

You could check with the customer care to be sure

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2019
olypharm:

For clarity, what you see on the screenshot was the gain you got from the money market instrument stanbic bought on your behalf. It's not any deduction they made on your account. If it were so, they should also deduct the amount above the #75.

I hope this helps.
Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2019
volonte:
Ok thanks. I contacted them and they said the variance is attributable to taxes on the MMF. Is this the same with other investment houses?

MMFs are not tax deductible. That is why it has little or no risk attached. The descripancy of the interest you see is net. so that means the difference you see is the Fund Manager pay.

You can try axa. what is quoted on their site is what they give and currently it's 12.12%. Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by necheremIFY: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Stanbic will display higher interest rates to entice you but secretly and indirectly take it by unnecessary charges like vat, management fees and all the rest.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by iamjane(f): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
See how I got 150

Please contact this novice

Screenshots of his number attached

Re: Mutual Funds by volonte: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
[1quote author=nna777 post=81720720]

MMFs are not tax deductible. That is why it has little or no risk attached. The descripancy of the interest you see is net. so that means the difference you see is the Fund Manager pay.

You can try axa. what is quoted on their site is what they give and currently it's 12.12%. Hope this helps[/quote]

Thanks, this is very helpful.
Re: Mutual Funds by nuggybabe(f): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls I want to invest #100k in mmf . How do I calculate the daily interest if invested wit Stanbic.

Please help
Re: Mutual Funds by olypharm: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=nuggybabe post=81736750]Pls I want to invest #100k in mmf . How do I calculate the daily interest if invested wit Stanbic.
You get between 25-30 naira daily
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2019
michellez:

What's their current rate?
AMMF 11.40% net as at today. That is no deduction.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Patriot9: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2019
hello distinguish investors, recently I started operating a Money fund account with UNITED CAPITAL just about 2 weeks ago so I want to cash out/completely withdraw all my money by closing my account. Please how do I go about getting it done?
Secondly, it there any penalty involved?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Patriot9:
hello distinguish investors, recently I started operating a Money fund account with UNITED CAPITAL just about 2 weeks ago so I want to cash out/completely withdraw all my money by closing my account. Please how do I go about getting it done?
Login to your account and click redeem and follow through. There will be penalty since your money was not kept in the fund for 30 days. It's the usual practice with MMF Managers. However, the rate of the penalty may differ.
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Patriot9:
Why do u want to leave tho. Could it be the rates?
Re: Mutual Funds by senit(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
pls house I want to withdraw from my stanbic mutual funds it will be mature for withdrawal on 14/9/19
pls house I a guide line on how to withdraw when it mature, THANKS
Re: Mutual Funds by skyangel(f): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
senit:
pls house I want to withdraw from my stanbic mutual funds it will be mature for withdrawal on 14/9/19
pls house I a guide line on how to withdraw when it mature, THANKS

Log in to your mobile app, on the menu, select fund, select redemption, answer your secret question, enter amount & confirm. You're good to go. Ensure you do that before 12noon to get your account credited same day otherwise, next day except weekends

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.