Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (966311 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
emmanuelewumi:
Good day all, I am planning to open a money market mutual fund with FBN quest next week by God's grace.

How long will I run the account before I can make withdrawals?

What is the current yield of FBN quest money market mutual fund?
It takes 30 days before withdraw so as not to incur a 20% charges on acured interest
For the yield, check https://fbnquest.com/asset-management/historical-funds/
Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Boyhood:

It takes 30 days before withdraw so as not to incur a 20% charges on acured interest
For the yield, check https://fbnquest.com/asset-management/historical-funds/

Thanks so much, will be making withdrawal in the third week of December 2019
Re: Mutual Funds by michaelogunleye(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello house, with the current situation in South Africa is it advisable to retain investments in stanbic ibtc

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Sagaciousd1: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Bobbietech:
Start an advance contribution today
visit www.greenincomeltd.org for more information

Did you check the site before posting or you own it?........

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by olujaidi: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2019
emmanuelewumi:
Good day all, I am planning to open a money market mutual fund with FBN quest next week by God's grace.

How long will I run the account before I can make withdrawals?

What is the current yield of FBN quest money market mutual fund?

30 day holding period

12.9% yield

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mutual Funds by baroun04(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls guys how do u register for stanbic ibtc mmf on the app, when your e account have been acknowledge funded
Re: Mutual Funds by Pr0cter: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please guys, someone just sent me this message. I hope our investment are safe??

My brothers and Sisters if you have money in Standard Chartered Bank, and STANBIC Bank... please remove it now. The Information passing through the board of management, seems like the banks are about to close down due to the South African xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. The South African government is pulling out of Nigeria . Please share and save Nigerians from loosing there money as well.
Re: Mutual Funds by Florblu(f): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hi all,

Please I want to open mutual fund account with Stanbic. What are the things I need to know? Is it safe to start now? What are the cons?

I will appreciate all necessary information. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by olujaidi: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pr0cter:
Please guys, someone just sent me this message. I hope our investment are safe??

My brothers and Sisters if you have money in Standard Chartered Bank, and STANBIC Bank... please remove it now. The Information passing through the board of management, seems like the banks are about to close down due to the South African xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. The South African government is pulling out of Nigeria . Please share and save Nigerians from loosing there money as well.

Lol. It's not true. Why spread unverified info? By so doing, you're spreading panic. Isn't it obvious that it's a demarketing message?

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by olujaidi: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Florblu:
Hi all,

Please I want to open mutual fund account with Stanbic. What are the things I need to know? Is it safe to start now? What are the cons?

I will appreciate all necessary information. Thanks

Go to their website and read their FAQS. If you require further clarification shoot their customer service an email. If their explanation does not suffice then ask here p
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
UPDATE

I login this evening , Funds finally reflected.

I am about to write them.
If it takes 4-5 business days to credit account, how long will redemption take!!

This might be an isolated incident since I have not experienced this before. But its very unexpected of FBN,

If I will wait this out, but next occurrence, I take my tent elsewhere.

amjustme2:
TOP UP on Friday 1:12pm.
Fund was not acknowledged till Monday 12PM after sending email inquiry.
Till this morning of Wednesday Fund is yet to reflect in my account.

My latest experience with FBN Quest. Very unexpected and embarrassed!

This is my money and I don't like people playing gbangbang-golo on it.

Plotting my next move.
Re: Mutual Funds by cybertek(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
amjustme2:
UPDATE

If it takes 4-5 business days to credit account, how long will redemption take!!

This might be an isolated incident since I have not experienced this before. But its very unexpected of FBN,

I made payment from diamond to fbn quest yesterday morning, money reflected yesterday evening.
After payment I sent details to them via mail and also in payment description, I added my account number. Think that helped me.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by yungestmoney(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
olujaidi:

30 day holding period

12.9% yield
12.9% ke? FBN av been hovering around 12.30 for a long while now
Re: Mutual Funds by olujaidi: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2019
yungestmoney:

12.9% ke? FBN av been hovering around 12.30 for a long while now

They sent a factsheet earlier this week. That's where I got the 1 year yield from

Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
amjustme2:
UPDATE

It's either u didn't write ur MMF Acct no on ur payment slip or transfer, did you also mail ur proof of payment to them thru their cc email?
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=yungestmoney post=82188651]
12.9% ke? FBN av been hovering around 12.30 for a long while now[/quote
I wondered where he got the figure from
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
I know the process well. and I have top up several times before now, without this sort of experience.

reservd:

It's either u didn't write ur MMF Acct no on ur payment slip or transfer, did you also mail ur proof of payment to them thru their cc email?
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
amjustme2:
I know the process well. and I have top up several times before now, without this sort of experience.

Then it's probably one of those downtime moments that rares it's ugly head once in a blue moon
Re: Mutual Funds by rOsy247(f): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please is the maturity date of redemption of Stanbic money market fund 30 days or 3 months?

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Moses247(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fbn mutual funds de try sha. requested for some funds and got credited same day
Re: Mutual Funds by Pr0cter: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Moses247:
Fbn mutual funds de try sha. requested for some funds and got credited same day

Stanbic ibtc does same

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Pr0cter: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
rOsy247:
Please is the maturity date of redemption of Stanbic money market fund 30 days or 3 months?

30 days

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pr0cter:

30 days
Mine is showing 'not redeemable online' though I have not requested for a withdrawal since I started using stanbic
Re: Mutual Funds by menwubiye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good day Guys...
If your project do have any connection with:
- Solar Industry

- Real Estate industry

- Renewable Energy industry

- Agri Tech Industry

That needs additional funding to scale the project contact 08026521855 via WhatsApp
Idea stage projects are not welcomed.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
MyPicsSaysItall:
Mine is showing 'not redeemable online' though I have not requested for a withdrawal since I started using stanbic

To resolve 'not redeemable online' issue click or copy and paste this link https://www.stanbicibtcassetmanagement.com/standimg/NigeriaAssetManagers/fileDownloads/Others/Consent_Form_and_Agreement.pdf
complete the form and send to them if not you will not be able to redeem online when you are ready to do so. From experience
Re: Mutual Funds by alexvic12: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2019
olujaidi:

30 day holding period

12.9% yield

You mean at the end of 30 days he'll get an interest of 12.9%? And he can get his capital back?

Sorry, I'm new to these things.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by olujaidi: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
alexvic12:

You mean at the end of 30 days he'll get an interest of 12.9%? And he can get his capital back?

No. Read up on it
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
alexvic12:

No, what it means is that you can withdraw without penalty once your funds spend 30 days with them.

The interest rate there is annualised.
Re: Mutual Funds by MyPicsSaysItall: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2019
emmasoft:

To resolve 'not redeemable online' issue click or copy and paste this link https://www.stanbicibtcassetmanagement.com/standimg/NigeriaAssetManagers/fileDownloads/Others/Consent_Form_and_Agreement.pdf
complete the form and send to them if not you will not be able to redeem online when you are ready to do so. From experience
Thanks for the info. I called their customer care this morning and it was done via the phone call
Re: Mutual Funds by Hephzibahdrycle: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good day guys!
Will be starting MMF with ARM tomorrow.
Any advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.