Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961733 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2019
tumababa:

Lol. But what i don’t understand is dat he paid 3m for d bond. So how can he get 3m after 4 years?

You will be getting your coupons every 6 months till maturity
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2019
austine4real:

don't believed what u read online try it ursef I pray u won't regret ur actions.

will try and show u some evidence that they're deducting my money
Is it the same stanbic I use? Experience they say differs. My experience with stanbic have been wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Rejoice04(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2019
emmasoft:

OH I'm sorry sleep of hand 08181057319

Thanks. I will chat you up right away.
Re: Mutual Funds by Floyd45(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Biko, I made a redemption requestion yesterday around 11:15am with Axamansard. I usually get my alert that same day, but as I type I'm yet to get any alert. I sent them a mail and they are also yet to respond. Tried calling them to no avail.

The weekend is upon us, make dem no use my chedas play o
Re: Mutual Funds by Phoenix68: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=amjustme2 post=82395677]This should be the third report of FBN delay in crediting account after payment

And you think its customers' fault?

I did additional subscription a few days ago it was credited within 24 hours since I did this aftrr 12pm. I quoted my Customer ID/ my name in the reference section and sent an e mail via my relationship officer ( or whatever they call themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
ernie4life:

You will be getting your coupons every 6 months till maturity

does that means d coupons will be different from d 3m he inintially did? meaning he will get coupons every 6 months then after d end of full tenor he will get his 3m again?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
tumababa:

does that means d coupons will be different from d 3m he inintially did? meaning he will get coupons every 6 months then after d end of full tenor he will get his 3m again?

yes
Re: Mutual Funds by akinola98: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for your explanation... but pls is it possible to get FGN bond of 3M capital because the lowest I have seen was 20M ( Afriinvest)

ernie4life:

After explaining to you, you will dash me one iphone grin

Bonds are sold at 100 for a unit, so the face value that is 30,000 means a unit at 100 *30,000= 3,000,000 (at maturity they will pay you 3m)

Average price the bought a unit is 98.8 naira which is inclusive of charges

Indicative price is the actual price of the bonds per unit excluding charges and maybe accrued interest

the total amount that was invested inclusive of charges etc is 2,964,0000

but the actual price of the bonds bought was 2,865,889.80.

The rest of the information is only relevant if you want to sale today since that not the case you have nothing to worry about.

In summary, the bond was sold at a discount.

why is my iphone cool
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
igbizen:

Is it the same stanbic I use? Experience they say differs. My experience with stanbic have been wonderful.
yes stanbic ibtc mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
igbizen:

pls try n get ur statement of account
Re: Mutual Funds by Olabodmit: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yes I'm experiencing the same thing with fbn since yesterday, I sent them the evidence of payment instantly but since yesterday morning my account has not been credited
Boyhood:

Hope you wrote your FBN Quest Number on the narration and sent the evidence of payment to the ccu email.
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olabodmit:
Yes I'm experiencing the same thing with fbn since yesterday, I sent them the evidence of payment instantly but since yesterday morning my account has not been credited
Then I advice you call their customer care or email them your complaint.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
akinola98:

Thanks for your explanation... but pls is it possible to get FGN bond of 3M capital because the lowest I have seen was 20M ( Afriinvest)

I have never heard of any firm that can do with 3m but that does not mean its not possible
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2019
ernie4life:

yes

Thanks for the clarification. Have a nice weekend
Re: Mutual Funds by michael18(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
please I would like to ask. I want to open a balance fund with FBN quest with there app. I already have a money market account with them. how possible is it to open that account(balance fund) with there app.
Re: Mutual Funds by Enyinne(f): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Austin . Pls explain more about this Stanbic as i want to open mmf funds with them. Biko wgich bank is better to avoid hard i know on my investment. Thanks
austine4real:

my brother stay away from stanbic they are stealing from me in the name of service charge , my interests is not accruing since last year
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Enyinne:
Austin . Pls explain more about this Stanbic as i want to open mmf funds with them. Biko wgich bank is better to avoid hard i know on my investment. Thanks
stanbic for now , axamansard, arm, fbn capital , leadway are all OK
Re: Mutual Funds by Olabodmit: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Someone should please help me with fbn customer care number, I have been calling this number 07080626000 since Friday but it saying all agent are busy, I sent them email and they is no reply, I don't understand what is going on.. I transferred #20000 into my mmf since Thursday morning, the money has not shown on my account. Someone should help me another number to contact them
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Olabodmit:
Someone should please help me with fbn customer care number, I have been calling this number 07080626000 since Friday but it saying all agent are busy, I sent them email and they is no reply, I don't understand what is going on.. I transferred #20000 into my mmf since Thursday morning, the money has not shown on my account. Someone should help me another number to contact them
FBN Customer Care
​+234-1-2798300 ​
Re: Mutual Funds by Apus: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Olabodmit:

Same here. I noticed it takes up to two business working days sometimes. Hopefully before today closes.
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Did another top up by 4pm yesterday.
Acknowledgement came almost immediately (3 mins later)

Let's see how long till it reflect
#FBNQuest
Re: Mutual Funds by decargne: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
decargne:
Hello house, please i would like to know how the stanbic mmf penalty works. For instance, if I had say (x Naira) which had been in my account for over a month and did an additional subscription of say (y Naira) on 18th of sept. if I then request for all of my investment on 30th of sept which is less than 30 days, would i be penalized for all of my investment(x+y Naira) or only (y Naira) or interest accrued on (Y Naira) or interest accrued on (x+y Naira). I choose the option of reinvesting interest. Please help. Thanks
When you decide to redeem under IBTC MMF, the system will show you clearly redeemable funds with penalty and redeemable funds without penalty.
Re: Mutual Funds by OFG1(m): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning guys. I want to put some funds in fbnquest mmf but i can't seem to find the bank transfer option on the app. Please how do i get details for bank transfer
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2019
First time funding must be through the app with your card.

Since Paystack gateway fee is added, you can do as little as 5k. Once it reflect on your dashboard, send mail to their customer care asking for account number,

OFG1:
Good morning guys. I want to put some funds in fbnquest mmf but i can't seem to find the bank transfer option on the app. Please how do i get details for bank transfer
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
OFG1:
Acct no 2027499421
Acct name fbnmmf/investmentone financial services

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I chose the option of 'reinvesting interest' when I opened a Stanbic MMF account. I want to ask if the interest is being invested quarterly
Re: Mutual Funds by OFG1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
amjustme2:
First time funding must be through the app with your card.

Since Paystack gateway fee is added, you can do as little as 5k. Once it reflect on your dashboard, send mail to their customer care asking for account number,

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
MyPicsSaysItall:
Hello everyone, I chose the option of 'reinvesting interest' when I opened a Stanbic MMF account. I want to ask if the interest is being invested quarterly
Yes, it is quarterly. The interest you incurred at the end of the quarter will be reinvested this making it part of your (new)capital

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Dhazen55: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2019
prestige2013:

We re in the same boat, I did a top up since on Friday, yet to reflect in my account balance.

Hi, good morning.

I want to start mutual fund with stanbic ibtc.

Do i need to go to the bank before i get started, or i can do everything at the comfort of my house?

I also need the app, would you mind putting me through?
Re: Mutual Funds by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Boyhood:

Yes, it is quarterly. The interest you incurred at the end of the quarter will be reinvested this making it part of your (new)capital
Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.