Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961459 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Dhazen55: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=emmasoft post=82583779][/quote]
Thank you.

I will visit one of their office.
Re: Mutual Funds by SamReinvented: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone. So I have always topped up my mmf account through card transaction on my portal. Yesterday, I decided to do a bank transfer instead, using my e-account details as description of the transfer, as they instructed. However, I still haven’t seen that reflected on my asset management portal. I thought this transfer is supposed to be a very fast way to top up? So what is going on?
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 4:52am On Sep 27, 2019
SamReinvented:
Hi everyone. So I have always topped up my mmf account through card transaction on my portal. Yesterday, I decided to do a bank transfer instead, using my e-account details as description of the transfer, as they instructed. However, I still haven’t seen that reflected on my asset management portal. I thought this transfer is supposed to be a very fast way to top up? So what is going on?
Give it time. Shouldn't be more than 3 working days
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2019
benedictuyi:

If it’s online account transfer, it shouldn’t be more than 24 hours, if done before 12 noon that day.
Re: Mutual Funds by SamReinvented: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2019
benedictuyi:

It eventually got reflected. Took the same time as card subscription. I’m just going to stick with that, since it is more straightforward. I thought the transfer was really faster, as they claim.
Re: Mutual Funds by Mckayzee(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Has anyone noticed AXA Mansard now charge 650 for deposits? Or is it just me?
Re: Mutual Funds by Ijeoma660(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
austine4real:

yes stanbic ibtc mmf

I tested them with investing and ease of withdrawing 100k before doing bigger sums. It was easy to invest in but to withdraw was a hell of trouble. In fact it required me to visit their office to apply on paper before getting my money. Afterwards took about another 3 to 4 days before I got alert. I abandoned the platform pronto and stuck with FBN edge. I invested about 6m at a point and withdrew same within 1 to 2 days. Did not visit any office nor called anyone. It was quite impressive!

Few days ago topped up with the transfer method before noon and got value same day in my account.
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ijeoma660:

I tested them with investing and ease of withdrawing 100k before doing bigger sums. It was easy to invest in but to withdraw was a hell of trouble. In fact it required me to visit their office to apply on paper before getting my money. Afterwards took about another 3 to 4 days before I got alert. I abandoned the platform pronto and stuck with FBN edge. I invested about 6m at a point and withdrew same within 1 to 2 days. Did not visit any office nor called anyone. It was quite impressive!

Few days ago topped up with the transfer method before noon and got value same day in my account.
it was when I visited their branch,later got my money after 3days
Re: Mutual Funds by Hephzibahdrycle: 4:47am On Sep 28, 2019
I have started mine with ARM, and I love what I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by starrybaba(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning all, please who else is finding it difficult to login to Axa Mansard or is it just me?

Since two days now
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ijeoma660:

If you opened ur account in the right way, then it should be easy. For me I didn’t ask questions b4 opening with stanbic, so I didn’t set up my secret question. So it took me a while to know about this. Immediately I did it, I transfer and get it reflected same day and also withdraw and gets alert same day. Just like I said earlier everybody with different experiences. A couple of days ago I went into GTB to inquire about dollar investment, the kind of things I heard that day, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Am planning to relocate my dom account from GTB to Stanbic.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by piax(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is it possible for one to withdraw only your interest from stanbic mutual fund?
Re: Mutual Funds by prestige2013: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
piax:
Is it possible for one to withdraw only your interest from stanbic mutual fund?

YES, you can withdraw any amount, be it your interest or your Principal.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello everybody.

I read both on Stanbic IBTC and ARM websites that for their Money Market Fund, they both provide CAPITAL PRESERVATION

My question is, does FBN QUEST MONEY MARKET FUND also provide the same CAPITAL PRESERVATION??

I searched the whole of their website but couldn't find anything like CAPITAL PRESERVATION.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ias1: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
VeeInsider:
Hello everybody.

I read both on Stanbic IBTC and ARM websites that for their Money Market Fund, they both provide CAPITAL PRESERVATION

My question is, does FBN QUEST MONEY MARKET FUND also provide the same CAPITAL PRESERVATION??

I searched the whole of their website but couldn't find anything like CAPITAL PRESERVATION.
ẹ mean say if you put ₦1m, your money no go ever go below ₦1m. All MMF offer that.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thanchu.

So, I no gats worry about anything??

Ias1:
ẹ mean say if you put ₦1m, your money no go ever go below ₦1m. All MMF offer that.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by 234ng44uk(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
VeeInsider:
Thanchu.

So, I no gats worry about anything??

What is the "anything" you want to worry about apart from what has just been explained to you?

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by VeeInsider: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Someone like you replying me. Lol.

Don't mind me. I get the whole MMF thing now.

234ng44uk:

What is the "anything" you want to worry about apart from what has just been explained to you?
Re: Mutual Funds by chibzu: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2019
Please does anyone have experience with payday investor app from arm? Thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by volonte: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello, could someone advise on the best investment house for a dollar mutual fund, please? Thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by doubletop(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Please can someone explain to me what it means by Proof of Address showing your name/surname.
I saw this in Stanbic Ibtc MMF site as part of requirements for open MMF account.
My Nepa bill does not carry my name. Please someone explain to me
Re: Mutual Funds by milanseedorf(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2019
doubletop:
Please can someone explain to me what it means by Proof of Address showing your name/surname.
I saw this in Stanbic Ibtc MMF site as part of requirements for open MMF account.
Your statement of account should do it fir you. That's what I used
Re: Mutual Funds by doubletop(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
milanseedorf:

Your statement of account should do it fir you. That's what I used

Thank you. Please can I send it to them through email with required document because I won't have time to be physically available in the office?
Please let me know if you have anybody in their office I can contact. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
doubletop:

Yes like someone said above, your statement of account carries your address so it suffices for Stanbic. Incase of another time, what is required in utility bills (either water bills, electricity bills, phone bills or house rent receipts etc) is their compatibility with/serve as proof of the address you present in the form you are requested to fill.
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
volonte:
Thanks a lot. Do you have some experience to share with me? For example, is the capital guaranteed?

As a former subscriber of VDF I can boldly tell you that capital is guaranteed. What is not guaranteed is your interest ( I am not sure I got upto $2 for investment of just $1,000 when I terminated the investment after about 9 months.) and opportunity to monitor your investment.(My main reason for terminating the investment.) I kept requesting for a means/access to my account to no avail so I had to terminate.

The only good side to them is that you can deposit the USD to their account (ledger account) with GTB thereby saving you transfer cost unlike Stanbic that you must transfer.
Re: Mutual Funds by milanseedorf(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
doubletop:

Thank you. Please can I send it to them through email with required document because I won't have time to be physically available in the office?
Please let me know if you have anybody in their office I can contact. Thanks

Yes you can send all the documents through email
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mukah1234:

What's the minimum balance of this account

$1,000.00
Re: Mutual Funds by rOsy247(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
I made deposit since yesterday morning via ibtc website, it has not yet reflected in my account till now. Has anyone experienced this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: taiwooguns33(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.