Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963985 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
kamsy4God:
Please house, can I open FBN money market fund account by walking in to a near Firstbank to make a request.,or must it be online.
If you want quick service go direct to FBNQuest office 16/18 Keffi street Ikoyi or their website, download the form, complete it and scan back to them. . Let me say once again we should not equate MDB with other financial institution even when they in the same group/holding, in terms of business and operations they differ. though in theory they make you believe they are the same. As far as I am concern they are only the same when reporting their end of year financials as a group/holdings. Alternatively you can as well check my signature and click the link to open Abacus money market fund with investment one.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2019
I need access to the dollar MMF. Any disadvantages
Re: Mutual Funds by kamsy4God: 4:09am On Dec 27, 2019
emmasoft:

If you want quick service go direct to FBNQuest office 16/18 Keffi street Ikoyi or their website, download the form, complete it and scan back to them. . Let me say once again we should not equate MDB with other financial institution even when they in the same group/holding, in terms of business and operations they differ. though in theory they make you believe they are the same. As far as I am concern they are only the same when reporting their end of year financials as a group/holdings. Alternatively you can as well check my signature and click the link to open Abacus money market fund with investment one.
Thanks for your quick response, I am in owerri, please, is there any FBNQuest office within Imo /Anambra axis.
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2019
My mail to stanbic MMF is bouncing back, saying there mailbox is filled up, anyone experiencing this too?
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2019
singletech:
My mail to stanbic MMF is bouncing back, saying there mailbox is filled up, anyone experiencing this too?
I did not receive my interest of 25th of December, and my withdrawal made on 24th December has not been credited to my account.... What's going on...
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
singletech:

I did not receive my interest of 25th of December, and my withdrawal made on 24th December has not been credited to my account.... What's going on...
holiday things and routine maintenance

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
kamsy4God:

Thanks for your quick response, I am in owerri, please, is there any FBNQuest office within Imo /Anambra axis.
I am not sure of any. In that case, you can download and complete the form and scan back to them

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Hi All,

Compliment of the season!

is the Upload Proof of payment on stanbic still functioning ??
Re: Mutual Funds by titilope07: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2019
abraolas1:
Hi All,

Compliment of the season!

is the Upload Proof of payment on stanbic still functioning ??
same to you boss, no need to upload the proof of payment. Do direct transfer and make sure you add your e-account number at the narration and make sure you do it before 12 noon.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by titilope07: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2019
titilope07:
same to you boss, no need to upload the proof of payment. Do direct transfer and make sure you add your e-account number at the narration and make payments before 12 noon.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by wumijanet: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2019
Please how do I liquidate my Stanbic MMF, and what is the limit amount that should be left in it if I don’t want to close the account..Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by MCeemajesty(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2019
To withdraw, visit their app/asset mgt website and click on redemption. The minimum amount that can be left in the account is N5,000.00. N.B Stanbic asset mgt is currently undergoing routine maintenace until 29th Dec., and this might affect their service delivery.
wumijanet:
Please how do I liquidate my Stanbic MMF, and what is the limit amount that should be left in it if I don’t want to close the account..Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by wumijanet: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019
MCeemajesty:
To withdraw, visit their app/asset mgt website and click on redemption. The minimum amount that can be left in the account is N5,000.00. N.B Stanbic asset mgt is currently undergoing routine maintenace until 29th Dec., and this might affect their service delivery.
Thank you..it’s my first redemption, is it possible through the app?
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
wumijanet:

Thank you..it’s my first redemption, is it possible through the app?
Yes
Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
United Capital’s rate is currently 8.05%.

But the entry fee ($1,000) is lower compared to FBN ($2,500).

emmanuelewumi:

I don't know, but year till date return from FBN Asset Management Eurobond Fund gave a return of over 9%
Re: Mutual Funds by NicoKator: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
rationalmind:

Mansard with this their dubious as at .....You never really know what the rate is. They'll come on the 31st of December and say rate is so and so as at 27th of December.

Whatever happened between 23rd and 27th no one knows. What this means is, the investor cannot independently verify the daily interest. I won't be surprised if the management is siphoning funds. smiley

They don't update the rate daily on the investor's dashboard so it's difficult to calculate the daily ROI
Re: Mutual Funds by NicoKator: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
singletech:

Same with me, I sent mail to them 2 times last week and it bounced back. mutualfunds@stanbicibtc.com(it's the email address I have been using to mail them over the years )
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
NicoKator:

They don't update the rate daily on the investor's dashboard so it's difficult to calculate the daily ROI

Welcome to Mansards abracadabra
Re: Mutual Funds by Just2endowed2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
deleson:
United Capital’s rate is currently 8.05%.

But the entry fee ($1,000) is lower compared to FBN ($2,500).

I beg how do I invest in it... Can I use my saving account in opening investment account with them?
Re: Mutual Funds by HoraCanada(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
rationalmind:

Welcome to Mansards abracadabra
Pls which of the Investment companies update their ROI daily ? Thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Just2endowed2:

I beg how do I invest in it... Can I use my saving account in opening investment account with them?
You have to open a domicilary account before u can invest in the eurobond

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2019
HoraCanada:

I know of Stanbic IBTC MMF. They update their ROI every day. However, weekend ROI are updated on Mondays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2019
HoraCanada:

Someone already answered you. I have only ever used Mansard so I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
You can contact them for application details.

https://www.unitedcapitalplcgroup.com/

Just2endowed2:

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by udwise123: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
NORD VPN premium account available.
1 year=750
2year =1500
3 years=2500
Contact me @070387six 8 two six 9
Re: Mutual Funds by Bbbwings: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
MCeemajesty:
what the hell?
so one will just leave a whole 5k with them just like that.
my money o
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hahahaha...all these emojis on top 5k?. Well, the 5k is still yours. However, if you decide to stop investing with them, you can easily withdraw all your money. But is that what you want?
Bbbwings:

what the hell?
so one will just leave a whole 5k with them just like that.
my money o

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Bbbwings: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
seyisanya:
Hahahaha...all these emojis on top 5k?. Well, the 5k is still yours. However, if you decide to stop investing with them, you can easily withdraw all your money. But is that what you want?
bros no mind me jare.
up to a moth now, na only 2k dey ontop the money i put for axa
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Have you all noticed that FBNQuest website hardly works these days, mainly weekends? They are so backwards tech-wise. Really old school!
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's true that rates are low right now, but I will advice you don't let your moral be low as per investing. Let it be one of your resolutions for year 2020 to keep on investing. "Rates are the soldiers Investors are to be the Barracks" if you know what I mean. Remember to always check my signature to go along with investment one.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by SaintUlot: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please what is the procedure to invest in eurobond and what is the difference in rate between eurobond and dollar funds being operated by fund managers?
Re: Mutual Funds by SaintUlot: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Who is currently investing with Owealth? They offer 9% after tax and it is very flexible, you can withdraw anytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Extreme77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.