Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (957621 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Ladasha: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2020
Please guys where can I see the daily stanbic mmf rates?
Re: Mutual Funds by gabby18: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Akin3891:

I just checked my account n yes you are right, the interest was paid into my account as at 31 dec,but what baffles me is that ,I had gained up to #20,000 as at the last time I checked my mmf account but only received 12,241 naira, the principal amount is 7m, investments runs for only 12 days, from dec 19th until 31st dec, furthermore, my present accrued balance shows *nothing* leaving 3 days investments not accounted for. How can accrued 20k gains be reduced to 12,241naira, eventhough some taxes were withheld , it shouldn't be that crazily much, is there anything I'm missing here? This kinda seems confusing unlike my lovely TBs which is always direct n unconfusing, kindly help guys. Merci

Just send a mail to their customer care Dept so they can clarify these discrepancies... customercare@fbnquestmb.com

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by dtphilosopher: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2020
���

*This is a new business that will put money in your pocket and also food in your house the good thing about this is that*

����
*YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ONE KOBO FOR THIS BUSINESS*�

* GET 15K PLUS THIS NEW YEAR ATLEAST THIS CAN COVER SOME FOOD STUFF AT HOME*�

����

Join group to get more information

https:///KlYyvdlen4KKQYIxkNoDLe
Re: Mutual Funds by Olabodmit: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
fungirl89:

Has your money been credited now? cos they've not credited mine despite the calls n mails I sent to them. Pls, lemme know

Not yet, I calls and also sent plenty email to them yesterday but they said my fund has been booked. I have checked my account several times, still haven't been credited.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2020
dtphilosopher:
���

*This is a new business that will put money in your pocket and also food in your house the good thing about this is that*

����
*YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ONE KOBO FOR THIS BUSINESS*�

* GET 15K PLUS THIS NEW YEAR ATLEAST THIS CAN COVER SOME FOOD STUFF AT HOME*�

����

Join group to get more information

https:///KlYyvdlen4KKQYIxkNoDLe

Nothing is free, especially when it comes to making money.

You will have to pay something, even in Freetown

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by whalexy07(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Ladasha:
Please guys where can I see the daily stanbic mmf rates?

Through the website.
Re: Mutual Funds by whalexy07(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Good afternoon all. I have started Stanbic MMF since last year and I have never had any issue with them. However a senior friend asked me today that what happens if the bank folds up, like Savannah bank or UBA and I couldn't answer. Experts in the house kindly help out please. Thanks

Visit any of the branches to fill an update form.
Re: Mutual Funds by Sureshegsy(m): 1:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Please any legitimate forex market i can invest in
Re: Mutual Funds by faoogoke(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2020
I thought I did enough due diligence through comments in this group before I decided to pitch my tent with FBN Quest MMF.
The experience has not been as some reported they had. It took over a week to open an account for me and only after I had to call.
I deposited 900k on January 1st. As I write I am unable to access my deposit using the app. I called my account officer and customer care and all they could offer were excuses and assurances.
My account officer assured that my account is running and promised to send account statement to me tomorrow but why shouldn't I be able to access directly. What if he sends a fake statement?
I am really unimpressed.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Lukapo: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
please which MMF brand is best to invest with
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
faoogoke:
I thought I did enough due diligence through comments in this group before I decided to pitch my tent with FBN Quest MMF.
The experience has not been as some reported they had. It took over a week to open an account for me and only after I had to call.
I deposited 900k on January 1st. As I write I am unable to access my deposit using the app. I called my account officer and customer care and all they could offer were excuses and assurances.
My account officer assured that my account is running and promised to send account statement to me tomorrow but why shouldn't I be able to access directly. What if he sends a fake statement?
I am really unimpressed.
I don't know about the account opening ish but as per your deposit, u subscribed at a time when new subscription isn't a first priority, it's d end of a quarter so reinvestment and payment of profits is most important. After all these has been settled, every other thing will fall into place as expected. The delay is normal as long as fbn is concerned. By Monday, your deposit and earnings from the day of subscription will reflect bfr the close of day. To avoid such delays, don't subscribe at the end of a quarter, do so bfr or few days after

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
faoogoke:
I am really unimpressed.
Sir, take it easy. The bolded is right; the only reason for the issue you have at the moment is the day you chose to make your initial deposit. FBNQuest MMF remains one of the best out there, if not the best.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lukapo:
You can conveniently choose FBNQuest or Stanbic MMF. Both are good.
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lukapo:

There's hardly any difference between them. I got frustrated with fbn at a time. Can't even remember my login details again
Re: Mutual Funds by faoogoke(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
seyisanya:
Sir, take it easy. The bolded is right; the only reason for the issue you have at the moment is the day you chose to make your initial deposit. FBNQuest MMF remains one of the best out there, if not the best.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Mutual Funds by faoogoke(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
reservd:

I don't know about the account opening ish but as per your deposit, u subscribed at a time when new subscription isn't a first priority, it's d end of a quarter so reinvestment and payment of profits is most important. After all these has been settled, every other thing will fall into place as expected. The delay is normal as long as fbn is concerned. By Monday, your deposit and earnings from the day of subscription will reflect bfr the close of day. To avoid such delays, don't subscribe at the end of a quarter, do so bfr or few days after

Appreciate your response. Thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by Akin3891: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
gabby18:

Just send a mail to their customer care Dept so they can clarify these discrepancies... customercare@fbnquestmb.com

Thanks bro, will shoot them an email on Monday, someone suggested hat I mistakenly pick on my form that my interest should be dropped, hence they credited my interest minus penalty charges for early withdrawal, because my investment is not up to one month .whichever I will contact them to know whats up
Re: Mutual Funds by whalexy07(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lukapo:

Try stanbic ibtc money market fund.

Check our funds performance both previous and present.via website

Our reputation put us at the fore front. Check my signature. I could help you out.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lukapo:

Come over to Investment one. Rate still 9.4% as at Friday. Check my signature for link to open account online. You can also communicate with the contact number. Wishing you safe investment ride.
Re: Mutual Funds by faoogoke(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
emmasoft:

Come over to Investment one. Rate still 9.4% as at Friday. Check my signature for link to open account online. You can also communicate with the contact number. Wishing you safe investment ride.

Years ago when I wanted to start investing afresh, I visited Investment One in Abuja.

After all the stress, filling of forms, exchange of emails, then I was asked to submit my account details.

I guess they inquired from GT bank my money flow which was not impressive then...

The lady refused to reply my numerous emails thereafter. Amaka is her name, if I can recollect correctly.

I felt really bad.

Now that I am bouncing again, I would have love to use them but that treatment still hunts me.

They are ready for ready made persons and are not willing to help upcoming investors grow.

Best luck with them but not me.
Re: Mutual Funds by Hephzibahdrycle: 3:24am On Jan 06, 2020
whalexy07:

Our reputation put us at the fore front. Check my signature. I could help you out.
Pls what is the minimum one can invest in Stanbic ibtc mmf?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 5:04am On Jan 06, 2020
faoogoke:

Years ago when I wanted to start investing afresh, I visited Investment One in Abuja.

After all the stress, filling of forms, exchange of emails, then I was asked to submit my account details.

I guess they inquired from GT bank my money flow which was not impressive then...

The lady refused to reply my numerous emails thereafter. Amaka is her name, if I can recollect correctly.

I felt really bad.

Now that I am bouncing again, I would have love to use them but that treatment still hunts me.

They are ready for ready made persons and are not willing to help upcoming investors grow.

This is really bad, that's how individuals bring bad name to a firm, very sorry about your experience, I don't work with investment one but I can assure you there service is one of the best, I have used them for over 5years so am very sure of what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2020
faoogoke:

I felt really bad.

Pls put that experience behind you. Like someone already said. Your experience then may just be a flaw of an officer. I can tell you investment one is one of d best investment firms you can do business with as we speak. I have been there as a customer and a sales person since 2014. I can recommend them any day anytime. Check my signature for link to open any investment account with them. I'm very sure you will have an experience completely opposite of what you have then. They accept deposit as low as 1k for Abacus money market fund. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Hephzibahdrycle:

Pls what is the minimum one can invest in Stanbic ibtc mmf?
Five thousand naira only
Re: Mutual Funds by fungirl89(f): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Olabodmit:

Not yet, I calls and also sent plenty email to them yesterday but they said my fund has been booked. I have checked my account several times, still haven't been credited.
Nawa o, same here
Re: Mutual Funds by Hephzibahdrycle: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Boyhood:

Five thousand naira only
Thanks.
After that, no restrictions? Any amounts?
Re: Mutual Funds by seunisrael32: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stanbic removed all my accrued interest and said it has been sent to my bank account but i am yet to see it in the bank account. Please what might be the issue
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hephzibahdrycle:

Thanks.
After that, no restrictions? Any amounts?
Minimum top up is also five thousand naira
Re: Mutual Funds by Hephzibahdrycle: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
benedictuyi:

Minimum top up is also five thousand naira
Okay, thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by yungryce: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
whalexy07:

Entered the stanbic bank branch in Ogba since 24th of December. Yet to receive my account
Re: Mutual Funds by Apus: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
No show yet @FBN MMF. I'm beginning to run out of patience. My inflow is yet to be unitized(credited) since 31st DEC.
Re: Mutual Funds by Singingbae(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
House, please I'm a young investor. Please I want to be investing with the FBN asset management. Will get an account opened tomorrow, then, I'll deposit 20k monthly. Please how can I calculate my cumulative interest??
is interest quarterly??¿

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Skudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.