Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (957556 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
singletech:

Who is doing investment one here? I need testimonials, I want to change from stanbic ibtc, which bank is investment one attached to?

Investment one is former GTBank Asset Management
Re: Mutual Funds by folushorex(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
singletech:
what's there current rate?

Depends on the the amount, you can still get 9- 11%. Call 08023654347, ask any question
Re: Mutual Funds by folushorex(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
singletech:

Which is the best investment MMF manager I can move my money to please... With higher yield

Sterling Asset Mgt & Trustees Ltd. Good interest rate, ur funds secured with them. Call 08023654347, an in-house person
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
emmasoft:
You can still get rate at 8.06% for Abacus money market fund- AMMF and 11.43% for Vantage Guaranteed income fund - VGIF both funds managed by Investment One. Check my signature for the link to open account online and my phone number.
What's the VGIF about
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
reservd:

What's the VGIF about

Fund Fact
Minimum Subscription: N50,000 Additional investment can be made in multiples of N1.00
Fund Objective: To provide capital preservation and a stream of guaranteed income
Financial Year End: December
Fund Category: Fixed Income
Asset Classes: Money Market, Fixed Income and Equities
Fund Manager: Investment One Funds Management Limited
(A subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services Limited)
Fund Trustees: First Trustees Nigeria Limited
Fund Custodian: Stanbic IBTC Custodians
Fund Registrars: First Registrars & Investor Services Limited
Nominees: Stanbic IBTC Nominees Limited
FeaturesBenefits
VGIF offers a guaranteed return which is benchmarked against SDF (Standard Deposit Facility)
Returns are paid in January and July.
The return on investment is not subject to withholding tax.
Investors may also earn an additional yield equal to 35% of the net income of the Fund
The investment can be used as collateral for loan from banks.
https://www.investment-one.com/funds-management/vgif-faq/
Check my signature for my phone number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

They're really good, had some issues with aƧcount opening but they fixed it when I contacted them.

I wonder why everyone is not talking about them., they have stock trading, eurobond, mmf , trustee accounts , wills, bond fund.

Their rates are transparent, the bond fund is over 10 percent and mutual fund is around 8 .

Are they a trustworthy company though?
I think they are far better than Stanbic

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
emmasoft:

Fund Fact
Minimum Subscription: N50,000 Additional investment can be made in multiples of N1.00
Fund Objective: To provide capital preservation and a stream of guaranteed income
Financial Year End: December
Asset Classes: Money Market, Fixed Income and Equities
Fund Manager: Investment One Funds Management Limited
(A subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services Limited)
Fund Trustees: First Trustees Nigeria Limited
Fund Custodian: Stanbic IBTC Custodians
Fund Registrars: First Registrars & Investor Services Limited
Nominees: Stanbic IBTC Nominees Limited
FeaturesBenefits
VGIF offers a guaranteed return which is benchmarked against SDF (Standard Deposit Facility)
Returns are paid in January and July.
The return on investment is not subject to withholding tax.
Investors may also earn an additional yield equal to 35% of the net income of the Fund
The investment can be used as collateral for loan from banks.
Check my signature for my phone number

What is the current Sdf rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
ernie4life:

What is the current Sdf rate?
8.5%.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
emmasoft:

8.5%.

Nice
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
To open any of AMMF/VGIF or both at the same time, click on the link on my signature, pm me or call. You need to upload on the last page of the form the following:
1.passport,
2. any of national id, permanent voters card, Int'l passport, drivers license, NIN slip
3. utility bill - NEPA bill or payment slip of pre-paid meter, signed bank account statement
4. your signature signed on a plain sheet.
When you submit, an email to acknowledge receipt of your form will be sent to you. Thereafter, you get your account details and the fund manager's account you are to deposit your fund into. If there is no kyc issues within 24hrs you get your account details. You can then download the app and set it up on your phone with your account details.
NB: You don't need money to open any of the fund account.

To help my ministry as a sales person please always use the link on my signature when opening any of the accounts. That is how I can meet up target. Thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mutual Funds by grosy: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pls if I invest 1 million what is my interest for one yr pls
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=grosy post=85885434]Pls if I invest 1 million what is my interest for one yr pls [/quote

As at the current rate, for AMMF it's N80,600 it could be more if you reinvest the quarterly interest
For VGIF N114,300 + Investors may also earn an additional yield equal to 35% of the net income of the Fund.
From experience since 2014 the investor always earns more

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=emmasoft post=85885583][/quote] for this VGIF, what is the withdrawal like or limit or time?
Re: Mutual Funds by Magnetron(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=emmasoft post=85885583][/quote]
Is VGIF a bond fund? I will to know the asset classes the fund invests in. Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Magnetron:

Is VGIF a bond fund? I will to know the asset classes the fund invests in. Thanks.

Asset Classes: Money Market, Fixed Income and Equities. You can check my earlier post to see more facts on VGIF
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2020
singletech:
for this VGIF, what is the withdrawal like or limit or time?

Are there any penalty for redemption?
No additional charges will be incurred on redemption, only units redeemed before the maturity tenor of 6months will attract 10% of the interest accrued on the investment.

Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2020
emmasoft:

Are there any penalty for redemption?
No additional charges will be incurred on redemption, only units redeemed before the maturity tenor of 6months will attract 10% of the interest accrued on the investment.

OK, I thought I can be withdrawing my money every one month or two, that's how I do with MMF with stanbic
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
singletech:

OK, I thought I can be withdrawing my money every one month or two, that's how I do with MMF with stanbic
You can do that after the first 6 months
Re: Mutual Funds by DaniellaDokubo(f): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Yesterday morning I applied to withdraw from FBN quest the app returned an error and asked me to retry it which I did.

Later I saw I have received two text message notification of my withdrawal request. Implying both attempts were successful.

I called the customer care to cancel one of the request of which they promised to investigate and never came back to me.

In the evening of same day I received an alert showing both request were paid but till now it hasn't been deducted from my principal nor interest as seen on my dashboard. Please is anyone experiencing similar issue?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
DaniellaDokubo:
Yesterday morning I applied to withdraw from FBN quest the app returned an error and asked me to retry it which I did.

Later I saw I have received two text message notification of my withdrawal request. Implying both attempts were successful.

I called the customer care to cancel one of the request of which they promised to investigate and never came back to me.

In the evening of same day I received an alert showing both request were paid but till now it hasn't been deducted from my principal nor interest as seen on my dashboard. Please is anyone experiencing similar issue?

Have you been paid? That is the most important thing.

The deduction will be handled and updated in your account by Monday
Re: Mutual Funds by DBestDoc(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
emmasoft:

Investment one is former GTBank Asset Management

I would like to send you a PM if you don't mind.

I need your help with account opening with investment one.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Magnetron(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
emmasoft:

Asset Classes: Money Market, Fixed Income and Equities. You can check my earlier post to see more facts on VGIF
Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
DBestDoc:

I would like to send you a PM if you don't mind.

I need your help with account opening with investment one.

Pls go ahead. my number is also on my signature

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by yemkaf(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=emmasoft post=85885583][/quote]
I think I'll move little of my fund here as MMF is not paying well again. I am still OK with any rate around 10-11%

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by bikerboy1(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2020
emmasoft:
You can still get rate at 8.06% for Abacus money market fund- AMMF and 11.43% for Vantage Guaranteed income fund - VGIF both funds managed by Investment One. Check my signature for the link to open account online and my phone number.

This 11.43% is it still obtainable?

What's the current rate of VGIF?
Any platform where one can look up their daily interest rates?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ainadamilola: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Please, I am new here and I just wanted to ask if d interest paid this morning on Stanbic mmf is for Saturday and Sunday or only Sarturday, please anyone?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2020
bikerboy1:

This 11.43% is it still obtainable?

What's the current rate of VGIF?
Any platform where one can look up their daily interest rates?

VGIF still the same 11.43 while AMMF 8.3. You can check on your account online as a client
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2020
ainadamilola:
Please, I am new here and I just wanted to ask if d interest paid this morning on Stanbic mmf is for Saturday and Sunday or only Sarturday, please anyone?
For Saturday and Sunday

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
ainadamilola:
is for Sunday and Monday(Today)
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please, what is the minimum holding period for FBNquest MMF?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
singletech:
is for Sunday and Monday(Today)
Incorrect. It's for Saturday and Sunday, that of Monday will enter later in the evening.
Rates are too poor now, 6.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.