Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961392 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

Please how do I make direct transfer with stanbic ibtc?
Ask for the account details to pay into
Re: Mutual Funds by Rose99: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please help! I have been trying to login to my mutual funds account for almost a week now with no luck. I can login to stanbic bank app successfully and carry out transactions but I can't log in to mutual funds. Each time I try to log in, It will approve my finger print then stay for like one minute then time me out with a massage "web error" . I'm still using the old app. I couldn't download the new app because the reviews I saw wasn't encouraging. I've sent them an email but no response yet.
Re: Mutual Funds by NothingLikeLove(f): 3:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Please does anyone have the account details of stanbic ibtc, I want to make direct transfer into my mutual fund account. Also tell me the how to do it. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by mamakendra(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Rose99:
Please help! I have been trying to login to my mutual funds account for almost a week now with no luck. I can login to stanbic bank app successfully and carry out transactions but I can't log in to mutual funds. Each time I try to log in, It will approve my finger print then stay for like one minute then time me out with a massage "web error" . I'm still using the old app. I couldn't download the new app because the reviews I saw wasn't encouraging. I've sent them an email but no response yet.

I am also having the same difficulty login in.
Have you resolved yours? If yes, what did you do?
Re: Mutual Funds by mamakendra(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
Please does anyone have the account details of stanbic ibtc, I want to make direct transfer into my mutual fund account. Also tell me the how to do it. Thanks

FIRST TRUSTEE/SIBTC MONE MKT

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Rose99: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
No, I haven't and I've called them severally with no luck. The worst part is that I'm not even in Nigeria right now and international calls are expensive. Please let me know when you resolve yours.
mamakendra:

I am also having the same difficulty login in.
Have you resolved yours? If yes, what did you do?
Re: Mutual Funds by harisclub: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Hello Experts in the house kindly explain this to me: i want to invest in (Stanbic IBTC Guaranteed investment Fund), is one of their options in Mutual Fund investment. I have not done MMF investment before. What is the risk level and the safety of my capital? pls tell me everything you know about it. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by mamakendra(f): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rose99:
No, I haven't and I've called them severally with no luck. The worst part is that I'm not even in Nigeria right now and international calls are expensive. Please let me know when you resolve yours.
Ok.
I am in Nigeria, but still having the same issue
Re: Mutual Funds by talk2tonie: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
mamakendra:

Ok.
I am in Nigeria, but still having the same issue

Send them an email.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmyjaysnr(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm having same issue with the old app but I was able to login via their website:

https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/
Re: Mutual Funds by emmyjaysnr(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rose99:

login through their website:
Re: Mutual Funds by harisclub: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
talk2tonie:

Send them an email.
Re: Mutual Funds by tenderjunkie: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
emmasoft:
A word for the Newbies START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHERE YOU ARE
Investing is better done on a gradual note. There are many investment opportunities, trying to explore all at the same time with little resources may not yield the necessary positive effect.
It’s good to diversify and have different investment windows but wanting to have all at once will slow you down and will not allow you to start. If you have little. Why not start with mutual funds and grow gradually, with time you add stocks, bonds, dollar dominated investments, real estate, foreign stocks etc. Most newbies in the quest to invest in all windows end up not investing because you keep seeing reasons while certain investment is better than others. Real estate for instance is a very good investment but why waste time trying to do real estate when you have just some few hundreds of thousands which you can easily grow with mutual funds and stock investment. Just start somewhere. If there is willingness and focus to invest you will get to your dreams. Reading investment books is good but if you don’t practice even the simplest principles in those books it’s same as the person not reading at all.
Start with what you have and where you are!
Good day sir.
I successfully filled out the form to have an account with investment one. I ensured I selected VGIF as well as stockbroking.

I got an email today that the stockbroking account has been opened successfully, but nothing on VGIF and the other options I selected.
Am I to use the stockbroking account to fund the others?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Good day sir.
I successfully filled out the form to have an account with investment one. I ensured I selected VGIF as well as stockbroking.

I got an email today that the stockbroking account has been opened successfully, but nothing on VGIF and the other options I selected.
Am I to use the stockbroking account to fund the others?

For the fact that you got notification for stockbroking it means other products account is opened too. The customer number is the same for all products. However, the account to transfer fund to are different for each product. you can send mail to customercare@investment-one.com or better still just
call or chat me on 08181057319
Re: Mutual Funds by baroun04(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
emmasoft:

For the fact that you got notification for stockbroking it means other products account is opened too. The customer number is the same for all products. However, the account to transfer fund to are different for each product. you can send mail to customercare@investment-one.com or better still just
call or chat me on 08181057319
, other products like
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rose99:

Same with me. It is telling Account lock. That I should reset password even when I remember my password and have not tried to log in twice recently.
Re: Mutual Funds by Aicebaba: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rose99:

Please download the new app and retry. It's amazing.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
baroun04:
, other products like

Apart from VGIF, Investment one has other products: Abacus MMF, trust fund, Vantage dollar fund VDF, Vantage balanced fund VBF, Vantage equity income fund VEIF, Fixed income, pension etc.
Re: Mutual Funds by Rose99: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thanks. But I prefer to use my finger print which is not available on their website.
emmyjaysnr:

login through their website:
Re: Mutual Funds by Rose99: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yes! I was even worried when I got that "account locked" pop up.
freeman67:

Same with me. It is telling Account lock. That I should reset password even when I remember my password and have not tried to log in twice recently.
Re: Mutual Funds by Rose99: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thanks! I downloaded it and I was able to access my account. You are right, it's really amazing. I wonder why such an amazing app got so muany bad reviews.
Aicebaba:

Please download the new app and retry. It's amazing.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by baroun04(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2020
emmasoft:

Apart from VGIF, Investment one has other products: Abacus MMF, trust fund, Vantage dollar fund VDF, Vantage balanced fund VBF, Vantage equity income fund VEIF, Fixed income, pension etc.

Sir, can I have a breakdown of these investment portfolios and their benchmarked rates of return based on their minimum basic investment to my box agwujulius@gmail.com
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2020
baroun04:

Sir, can I have a breakdown of these investment portfolios and their benchmarked rates of return based on their minimum basic investment to my box agwujulius@gmail.com

Check your mail.
Re: Mutual Funds by ukay2: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Rose99:
Thanks! I downloaded it and I was able to access my account. You are right, it's really amazing. I wonder why such an amazing app got so muany bad reviews.

Stanbic Ibtc App is a world class banking solutions.

I use it

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by mamakendra(f): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Rose99:

I have resolved it.
I updated the Stanbic app. Then logged in again, and it worked.
Try same too

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by NothingLikeLove(f): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm still finding it hard to make direct transfer to my mutual fund account!! angry

No option for 'details' so I can put in my e-account number.
Re: Mutual Funds by drotba(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
I'm still finding it hard to make direct transfer to my mutual fund account!! angry

No option for 'details' so I can put in my e-account number.

There is option for it.

It depends on the bank App you're using.
Some have it as "details", others as "description" or "Statement".That is where you put in your e-account number.
Re: Mutual Funds by NothingLikeLove(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
drotba:

There is option for it.

It depends on the bank App you're using.
Some have it as "details", others as "description" or "Statement".That is where you put in your e-account number.

It's not the app I'm using. It's FCMB.
Re: Mutual Funds by drotba(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

It's not the app I'm using. It's FCMB.

Fmcb App? What means do you wish to transfer the money? ATM?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Rose99: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
I did the same thing. Thank you for letting me know.
mamakendra:

I have resolved it.
I updated the Stanbic app. Then logged in again, and it worked.
Try same too

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by NothingLikeLove(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
drotba:

Fmcb App? What means do you wish to transfer the money? ATM?

With the bank code
Re: Mutual Funds by drotba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=NothingLikeLove post=92136020]

With the bank code[/quote

No oo

You can only do it successfully through a mobile app . That way you will be able to quote your e-account number in the description/details/statement column.

Use your bank mobile App.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.