Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (959516 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Achry: 1:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank you your explanation has helped a great deal. Guess I will stick to VGIF l

uote author=emmasoft post=98804328]

On behalf of @Dsticks47 you quoted, please note the following:

VGIF has always been per annum and generally all SEC regulated Investment rates are always per annum though it can be prorated to 3 months, 6 months or even daily depending on the nature and regulation on a particular investment.

VGIF was 7.5% last year but the benchmark ie SDf was reduced to 4.5% hence the change in rate for VGIF.

All products are emphasized, the reason you don't seem to hear about VEIF and VBF is because of the nature of the fund. Most investors tend to be more of low risk hence they settle for Abacus MMF and VGIF.

The major difference is that in VEIF and VBF your capital and returns are not Gurranteed in anyway.
They depend majorly on the NSE because their underlying assets are stocks and money market instruments for VBF and purely equities for VEIF. Unlike VGIF that guaranteed capital and returns. They don't.

If you are comfortable with the risk involved with VBF or VEIF click the same link with which you open your VGIF account with and complete the online form and upload your kyc.

[/quote]
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Don't Just Save let your savings be Saving for you

How all the PFAs performed in all the Fund categories
12 out of the 22 PFAs performed above the average ROI of 9.28%, for all the funds put together. NLPC Pension Fund Administrators Limited topped the list (20.33%), followed by Investment One Pension Managers Limited (14.5%), Veritas Glanvills Pensions limited (12.02%), AXA Mansard Pensions (10%), OAK Pensions Limited (9.7%).
By Nairametrics

With the window now opened for contributors to switch from one PFA to another, it will be wise of you to move to a PFA that rank among the best in terms of returns.
Investment one pension is ready to give you more than you deserve in terms of returns on your RSA.

Don’t just save let your savings be saving!

Wait no further just PM, call or chat me up for details on how to switch and enjoy better returns. Check my signature now!
Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ukdion investment limited PLANS

1) PRIME CAPITAL
It's a three-fold investment because it meets both short, medium and long term goals. This is because you can have your ROI quarterly, and annually with rates of 9%, 12%, 16% PA

2) Smart Savers scheme!!
It instills the discipline of savings. It’s a alternative savings account. The annual rate of 8%. PA
Re: Mutual Funds by IyaTola: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
emmasoft:
Don't Just Save let your savings be Saving for you

How all the PFAs performed in all the Fund categories
12 out of the 22 PFAs performed above the average ROI of 9.28%, for all the funds put together. NLPC Pension Fund Administrators Limited topped the list (20.33%), followed by Investment One Pension Managers Limited (14.5%), Veritas Glanvills Pensions limited (12.02%), AXA Mansard Pensions (10%), OAK Pensions Limited (9.7%).
By Nairametrics

With the window now opened for contributors to switch from one PFA to another, it will be wise of you to move to a PFA that rank among the best in terms of returns.
Investment one pension is ready to give you more than you deserve in terms of returns on your RSA.

Don’t just save let your savings be saving!

Wait no further just PM, call or chat me up for details on how to switch and enjoy better returns. Check my signature now!
Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by DUNKA(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2021
emmasoft:

Same method for adult, in this case after you click the link on my signature for account opening, on the space for Account Type select Kiddies
You will be required to supply the details of the kid including the birth certificate while you supply the kyc and act as the signatory to the account till the kid is 18 years old
GM must the minimum account opening for aVGIF for a child be 50k? Can I open with 10k? Kindly advise
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2021
DUNKA:
GM must the minimum account opening for aVGIF for a child be 50k? Can I open with 10k? Kindly advise

Yes the minimum account opening deposit is 50k for both minors and adults.

However, all top up after that Can be any amount for both children and adults.
Re: Mutual Funds by DUNKA(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2021
emmasoft:

Yes the minimum account opening deposit is 50k for both minors and adults.

However, all top up after that Can be any amount for both children and adults.
thanks one more thing is there a time limit to credit an opened VGIF account to credit the initial deposit?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2021
DUNKA:
thanks one more thing is there a time limit to credit an opened VGIF account to credit the initial deposit?

No time limit at all in anyway; this is one of the flexibility nature of VGIF. The fact is that any VGIF account opened never goes dormant whether funded or not and it can be funded anytime without any form of penalty.
Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
ukdion investment has an account that you can open for 10k, you can also run it as contributory, monthly for a period of 1 yr with an annual rate of 8%
DUNKA:
Re: Mutual Funds by DUNKA(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
emmasoft:

No time limit at all in anyway; this is one of the flexibility nature of VGIF. The fact is that any VGIF account opened never goes dormant whether funded or not and it can be funded anytime without any form of penalty.
thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by DAVIDOLAWALE: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good evening dear investors, please how long does it take for Stanbic ibtc mutual fund online top up to reflect in one's account ?

I top up my investment since 9am on Friday 12/Feb/2021 but it is yet to reflect in my dash board.

Has anyone with similar experience ?

Kindly advice please .
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
DAVIDOLAWALE:
Good evening dear investors, please how long does it take for Stanbic ibtc mutual fund online top up to reflect in one's account ?

I top up my investment since 9am on Friday 12/Feb/2021 but it is yet to reflect in my dash board.

Kindly advice please .

If you use your card for the transfer it's two working days for it to reflect.

Most of the fund managers as instructed by SEC have changed their custodian or collection bank I hope you used the correct bank.

You can contact their customer care for details and specifics. I'm just posting this as a general knowledge on funds and their managers.

As already noted in all my posts I'm with investment one.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by DAVIDOLAWALE: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2021
emmasoft:

Thanks a lot for your swift reply and general information, I actually paid with my card.

Remain blessed Sir.

If you use your card for the transfer it's two working days for it to reflect.

Most of the fund managers as instructed by SEC have changed their custodian or collection bank I hope you used the correct bank.

You can contact their customer care for details and specifics. I'm just posting this as a general knowledge on funds and their managers.

As already noted in all my post I'm with investment one.
Re: Mutual Funds by Akerewe(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
DAVIDOLAWALE:

Kindly advice please .
u will get ur notification on Monday

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by DAVIDOLAWALE: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Noted thanks
Akerewe:
u will get ur notification on Monday
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Let Inflation meet your Money Working

Even if inflation rate is increasing let it always meet your money in a reasonable investment; it helps no matter how bad the economy is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by AllBusiness(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Now that banks have been closing customers accounts that has traces of cryptocurrency transactions.

So do we then receive our money from Mutual Funds account. Is there a way to change bank details online? We need to do this quickly. Can stanbicIBTC change our bank details to a different bank details if we make such request?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by SteveOfu: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
AllBusiness:
Now that banks have been closing customers accounts that has traces of cryptocurrency transactions.

So do we then receive our money from Mutual Funds account. Is there a way to change bank details online? We need to do this quickly. Can stanbicIBTC change our bank details to a different bank details if we make such request?
There is no way execpt P2P and if you wish to withdraw transfer it to a foreign account and then repatriate to your Nigeria bank
Re: Mutual Funds by AllBusiness(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
SteveOfu:
There is no way execpt P2P and if you wish to withdraw transfer it to a foreign account and then repatriate to your Nigeria bank

Really? That means we're stuck until further notice by the CBN. Mutual Fund manager should at least allow us to change our bank account details sad
Re: Mutual Funds by AllBusiness(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2021
I need money very urgent and I wanted to redeem part of my money at StanbicIBTC Money Market, so I attempted to redeem 2.5m online and this is what I saw shocked shocked shocked shocked Does that mean they will charge me penalty of over 600k? shocked

Redeemable with penalty
N601,933.00

Redeemable without penalty
N2,749,275.29

My online redemption limit is 2.5m

I didn't even bother again. I am PISSED OFF right now sad cry
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
AllBusiness:
I need money very urgent and I wanted to redeem part of my money at StanbicIBTC Money Market, so I attempted to redeem 2.5m online and this is what I saw shocked shocked shocked shocked Does that mean they will charge me penalty of over 600k? shocked

Redeemable with penalty
N601,933.00

Redeemable without penalty
N2,749,275.29

My online redemption limit is 2.5m

I didn't even bother again. I am PISSED OFF right now sad cry

@AllBusiness this is the meaning of what is shown on your account:

The amount redeemable with penalty means the said amount is not up to 30 days in the fund hence you will pay penalty if your withdrawal will include the sum; that means if it's mmf you will pay 10% of the accrued interest on the amount as the penalty.

The other amount without penalty means the money has been in the fund for more that 30 days.

The above is in the assumption that you are a unit holder of IBTC money market fund and they operate just like investment one. If it's other type of mutual funds it might mean a different thing all together.

5 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
@Emmasoft. Is it possible to fund my spouse's VGIF account from my bank account?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
seyisanya:
@Emmasoft. Is it possible to fund my spouse's VGIF account from my bank account?

Yes Sir very possible. Write her customer account number as the narration or description with that they know the fund is for her and will be posted to her VGIF account.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
emmasoft:

Yes Sir very possible. Write her customer account number as the narration or description with that they know the fund is for her and will be posted to her VGIF account.
Many thanks for your swift response, sir.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
INVESTMENT ONE PENSION FOR HIGHER RETURNS ON YOUR FUNDS!

Gone are the days to stick to just one PFA whether you like the ROI or not.
You now have choice to switch your PFA.
If you want better returns on the funds in your RSA come over to Investment one Pension.
Don't just save let you savings save
Call/chat me. Check my signature for contact number.
Re: Mutual Funds by MrDiligence: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2021
emmasoft:
INVESTMENT ONE PENSION FOR HIGHER RETURNS ON YOUR FUNDS!

Gone are the days to stick to just one PFA whether you like the ROI or not.
You now have choice to switch your PFA.
If you want better returns on the funds in your RSA come over to Investment one Pension.
Don't just save let you savings save
Call/chat me. Check my signature for contact number.

Some mutual funds have changed collection account. Is that the case with VGIF?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
MrDiligence:

Some mutual funds have changed collection account. Is that the case with VGIF?

Account details for VGIF remains

Bank: CitiBank
Account Name: FBNQUEST TRUSTEES/ VANTAGE GUARANTEED INCOME FUND
Account Number: 0012706049

Please note if there is any change in collection/custodian account it will be communicated officially.
Anytime in doubt kindly get in touch with customer care or myself for clarity.

Thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by MrDiligence: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
emmasoft:

Account details for VGIF remains

Bank: CitiBank
Account Name: FBNQUEST TRUSTEES/ VANTAGE GUARANTEED INCOME FUND
Account Number: 0012706049

Please note if there is any change in collection/custodian account it will be communicated officially.
Anytime in doubt kindly get in touch with customer care or myself for clarity.

Thank you.

Kk, thanks a lot boss
Re: Mutual Funds by netzro(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
emmasoft

Good day, kindly advise

Is FBNQUEST TRUSTEES a subsidiary of First Bank?

Can I visit a First Bank branch and be attended to (I don't want to do anything online)

If I have 600k what range will I get as interest for 6months

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Now you can pick the option that works best for you and secure the future of the ones you love.

For more info, you can reach me through the details on my signature.

Re: Mutual Funds by DUNKA(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dsticks47:
Now you can pick the option that works best for you and secure the future of the ones you love.

For more info, you can reach me through the details on my signature.
what happens if you do not meet the minimums?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
netzro:
emmasoft

Good day, kindly advise

Is FBNQUEST TRUSTEES a subsidiary of First Bank?

Can I visit a First Bank branch and be attended to (I don't want to do anything online)

If I have 600k what range will I get as interest for 6months

Thanks

From your question and the amount involved I think what you need is a fund manager not a trustee. FNQuest trustees is a unit company in FBN holdings their job is different from what you intend to do.

For FBN fund managers visit FBNQuest Asset Management 16, Keffi Street Ikoyi. or if you don't mind you can come along with investment one and invest in VGIF a mutual fund that guarantees capital and interest of 4.5% and a promise of additional interest that can take your total interest to about 8%. Since you don't want online PM me so that I can get your email and forward the account opening form to you. Visit investment one office at Maryland before Idiroko Bus stop Ikorodu road or 37, Kofo Abayomi VI whichever is convenient. Reach me with the details on my signature if you need further clarifications

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.